Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325700 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #885 on: November 04, 2016, 08:36:01 PM »
Some pretty pictures, but very little else and certainly no new evidence...

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #886 on: November 05, 2016, 02:50:06 PM »
Letter received by Trudi today, and I quote verbatim:

DEAR TRUDI,
THIS IS JUST A SHORT NOTE TO THANK EVERYONE WHOSE (sic) HELPED ME OUT WITH THE WINDOW ISSUE.
I AM WORRIED THOUGH THAT AFTER 32 YEARS WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS WINDOW ISSUE IS TO PROVING MY INNOCENCE.
THE WINDOW ISSUE IS ONE OF MY ALIBIS, PROVE THAT IS WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE KITCHEN WINDOW TO BE SHUT IN THE WAY SHOWN IN THAT PHOTOGRAPH DISCLOSED TO ME IN 2011, AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AWFUL TRAGEDY WAS STILL IN THE HOUSE AT 07.34 WHEN ESSEX POLICE BROKE IN.
PROVING THE WINDOW ISSUE COULD AND SHOULD SET ME FREE.
THANK YOU
JEREMY X

This is truly grasping at straws.  8(8-))

I think the tone of the letter sounds as if he is losing heart over the whole affair and is just going through the motions.   8((()*/

Grasping at even shorter straws imo.  What total twaddle to suggest a third party shooter was still in the farmhouse when Bews arrived. I think he's finally lost the plot!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #887 on: November 05, 2016, 02:54:26 PM »
So detached and impersonal when mentioning his own sister as "the person responsible", as though Sheila never existed in his life at all.

Why don't the campaign team publish the actual court transcript of what the prosecution said about the window lever, if anything, then the public can decide whether to part with their money for any dubious forensic tests. The lever's vertical position is exactly the same in both photos, the illusion of any difference created by its curved shape away from the window frame when photographed from two separate viewpoints.

Latches are designed to stop unauthorised entry, not exit.  How hard would it be to put a wire on the handle and pull it down from outside with the wire detaching and being pulled out through the gap between the window and the frame.  And for all anyone knows he got out from an upstairs window using a ladder.

Bamber is so deluded he thinks everyone will fall for his rantings.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:31:30 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #888 on: November 05, 2016, 04:00:08 PM »
Some pretty pictures, but very little else and certainly no new evidence...

Sounds as if they might be making use of the supportive actress. Obviously a practiced speaker.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #889 on: November 05, 2016, 07:44:08 PM »
Sounds as if they might be making use of the supportive actress. Obviously a practiced speaker.
Someone called Jo Kemp apparently. Whoever she is!  &%+((£

Offline Myster

« Reply #890 on: November 05, 2016, 07:54:47 PM »
Someone called Jo Kemp apparently. Whoever she is!  &%+((£

... of Voices.com.  I might have been swayed into believing it... if Nellie Pledge had been offered the job.

Offline Myster

« Reply #891 on: November 05, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »
Latches are designed to stop unauthorised entry, not exit.  How hard would it be to put a wire on the handle and pull it down from outside with the wire detaching and being pulled out through the gap between the window and the frame.  And for all anyone knows he got out from an upstairs window using a ladder.

Bamber is so deluded he thinks everyone will fall for his rantings.
Piano, guitar or any thin wire, even strong linen thread used to secure the side fastener.  Bottom stays are easily pre-adjusted to drop into position when a window is shut from outside, especially if well-used and worn. Having a solid-fuel AGA on constantly could also mean that the window was always being opened for ventilation, wearing down both stay and side fastener.

I don't know if E.P. pursued a ladder theory. Susan Burgess, one of Sheila's friends, recalled (in a w/s) that in her teens she "escaped" from her bedroom (twins' room) above the kitchen using a ladder, to visit Maldon and Colchester after dark.  So it might have given JB the idea.  A lot more work involved than a downstairs window; placing it and then hiding it when the job was done; sliding the lower sash back down while balancing on the rungs, so he'd need a head for heights. The top sash in the main bedroom was left partly open, so no need to fasten it either. If asked, Bamber could say his parents left it open for ventilation on hot summer nights.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #892 on: November 05, 2016, 09:17:58 PM »
Piano, guitar or any thin wire, even strong linen thread used to secure the side fastener.  Bottom stays are easily pre-adjusted to drop into position when a window is shut from outside, especially if well-used and worn. Having a solid-fuel AGA on constantly could also mean that the window was always being opened for ventilation, wearing down both stay and side fastener.

I don't know if E.P. pursued a ladder theory. Susan Burgess, one of Sheila's friends, recalled (in a w/s) that in her teens she "escaped" from her bedroom (twins' room) above the kitchen using a ladder, to visit Maldon and Colchester after dark.  So it might have given JB the idea.  A lot more work involved than a downstairs window; placing it and then hiding it when the job was done; sliding the lower sash back down while balancing on the rungs, so he'd need a head for heights. The top sash in the main bedroom was left partly open, so no need to fasten it either. If asked, Bamber could say his parents left it open for ventilation on hot summer nights.

I lived in an old farmhouse once which had windows identical to whf.  The upstairs sash casement windows had a catch where the top and bottom panes met so when opened either window would slide up or down. All Bamber had to do was leave the ladder in a convenient place the night before.  When he arrived back he could have placed the ladder up to the bedroom window before entering the house via a downstairs window securing it behind him.  To exit all he had to do was pull up the lower pane of the bedroom window and climb out onto the ladder pulling the pane down as he left.  Then put the ladder away before scampering off home leaving the house looking secure to anyone who didn't know any better.  Out of interest did the police look for ladder marks on the lawn or check the ladders at the farm for signs of recent use on grass?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:10:44 AM by John »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #893 on: November 05, 2016, 09:39:44 PM »
I lived in an old farmhouse once which had windows identical to whf.  The upstairs sash casement windows had a catch where the top and bottom panes met so when opened either window would slide up or down. All Bamber had to do was leave the ladder in a convenient place the night before.  When he arrived back he could have placed the ladder up to the bedroom window before entering the house via a downstairs window securing it behind him.  To exit all he had to do was pull up the lower pane of the bedroom window and climb out onto the ladder pulling the pane down as he left.  Then put the ladder away before scampering off home leaving the house looking secure to anyone who didn't know any better.

Ditto... and there was only one fastener in the middle, similar to this modern version.  I expect WHF had the same type...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 01:52:45 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #894 on: November 21, 2016, 01:10:43 AM »
All very quiet in Bamberland.  Has the momentum been finally lost?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #895 on: November 21, 2016, 10:13:16 AM »
All very quiet in Bamberland.  Has the momentum been finally lost?
They  have probably realised that all the cash in the world is not going to buy them the answers they want, or make a guilty man innocent.

Offline puglove

« Reply #896 on: November 21, 2016, 10:15:25 PM »
Quick quick quick   -----  CBS Reality, Encounters With Evil.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #897 on: November 22, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »
Quick quick quick   -----  CBS Reality, Encounters With Evil.
Missed it, what was it about Puglove?

Offline Myster

« Reply #898 on: November 22, 2016, 08:49:55 PM »
Missed it, what was it about Puglove?

So did I, but it's probably this which is repeated at 10:00 tonight, I think. Not sure whether it's streamed online or on Sky/Virgin/Freeview TV.  Very poor website information-wise...

http://www.cbsreality.tv/uk/shows.php?title=Encounters+With+Evil

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #899 on: November 23, 2016, 09:30:16 PM »
So did I, but it's probably this which is repeated at 10:00 tonight, I think. Not sure whether it's streamed online or on Sky/Virgin/Freeview TV.  Very poor website information-wise...

http://www.cbsreality.tv/uk/shows.php
title=Encounters+With+Evil

Thanks Myster, looks a bit cannibalistic pour moi.....
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:09:54 AM by John »