Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325653 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2017, 07:00:45 PM »
I've just wasted 40 minutes watching this crap. "Sheila was playing dead" on the floor of the kitchen, my a$$.

What a pathetic load of hot air and bluster... and totally WRONG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcaWYr3O3eE&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:03:53 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2017, 07:29:28 PM »
I've just wasted 40 minutes watching this crap. "Sheila was playing dead" on the floor of the kitchen, my a$$.

Someone give that guy a medal 8@??)( I managed around 5 minutes. The feigned ingenuousness sickened me. However it seems Jeremy has taken the prize for being the most important man in prison history for 100 years. Such an accolade will surely encourage him to stay put.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:32:15 PM by APRIL »

Offline Myster

« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
Someone give that guy a medal 8@??)( I managed around 5 minutes. The feigned ingenuousness sickened me. However it seems Jeremy has taken the prize for being the most important man in prison history for 100 years. Such an accolade will surely encourage him to stay put.

And a precious "political prisoner" according to Eric Allison. With those two on the campaign team, Bamber stands no chance.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2017, 08:31:11 PM »
I could be quite rude but suffice to say I disagree entirely with Bambergate.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:33:36 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mendoza

« Reply #920 on: March 10, 2017, 09:11:49 PM »
How pathetic. If this is the best they can do, the campaign is doomed I tell you, doomed!  @)(++(*

Offline adam

« Reply #921 on: March 11, 2017, 04:01:15 AM »

This is the problem with supporters, they just make Bamber look more guilty.

Bamber wanted Mike to take down his Blue forum and Trudies vlogs have stopped. Now there is this video.

Mike & Lookout are the most prominant supporters on the Blue forum. Mike does supply sources and create threads, but comes up with crazy theories which only encourages Nugs. Lookout just supports Bamber on a 'gut feeling' & to have a purpose.

It was the same with Jane J, Caroline & Susan who will be the first to admit they just made Bamber look more guilty when supporting him. But at least they changed stance.

Only David created a stir when going to NGB who said David's 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' theory was well presented. But the stir was mainly because what it was, would not be revealed as 'it would give the crown more time to prepare'.

The OS is well presented and convincing to people who do not know much about the case & Bamber is able to get himself into the media with things such as bake offs. It should be left at that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 04:05:42 AM by adam »

david1819

« Reply #922 on: March 11, 2017, 04:28:08 AM »
This is the problem with supporters, they just make Bamber look more guilty.

Supporters who don't understand the case. Yes. Likewise, Those who advocate on the other side who don't understand the case make him look more innocent.

The OS is well presented and convincing to people who do not know much about the case & Bamber is able to get himself into the media with things such as bake offs. It should be left at that.

Its full of unnecessary misinformation. Anyone who digs deeper will start to feel they are untrustworthy.

Offline Myster

« Reply #923 on: March 11, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »
I could be quite rude but suffice to say I disagree entirely with Bambergate.
What?... no caustic comment on gobby Bamberguff?  Not like you, Holly!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #924 on: March 11, 2017, 11:49:20 AM »
What?... no caustic comment on gobby Bamberguff?  Not like you, Holly!

Oh alright then....FFS... what has the late Princess Diana and/or Prince Harry got to do with JB's case?   8)><(

I'm assuming 'Bambergate' and the poster on Blue by the same name are one and the same?  I think I may have exchanged a couple of pm's with him in the distant past.  I guess he's harmless enough but why on earth are his views deemed worthy enough for a 40 minute vid on JB's website?  Surely at this stage the only views that are relevant are views from forensic scientists or the like?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #925 on: March 11, 2017, 12:09:48 PM »
Supporters who don't understand the case. Yes. Likewise, Those who advocate on the other side who don't understand the case make him look more innocent.

Its full of unnecessary misinformation. Anyone who digs deeper will start to feel they are untrustworthy.

This has to be the ultimate in understatements @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #926 on: March 11, 2017, 01:27:07 PM »
This has to be the ultimate in understatements @)(++(*

Thinking about it...isn't all misinformation unnecessary?   &%+((£

Offline puglove

« Reply #927 on: March 11, 2017, 11:55:14 PM »

Oh dear God. No. I just can't do this. I tried, I really did, but after 2 minutes I ate my own head, just to put an end to the turgid misery.

Why are 98% of Bamber supporters refugees from the Home for the Terminally Bewildered?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #928 on: March 12, 2017, 12:12:56 AM »
I notice that clappedout on blue reckons that she and Bamber "share the same humour." Blimey, that's a party that no one would ever go to. About as funny as gout, thrush, and catching your nipple in a car door.

8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #929 on: March 12, 2017, 02:07:33 PM »

I gave it five minutes until he started spouting the 'Jeremy's dad phoned the police' crap.  No wonder there are so many myths around with muppets like this making videos.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.