Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325664 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #945 on: April 09, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »
They were supposed to file in CS in December - I imagine they have had reminders, silly to leave it so long where they are in danger of having the company dissolved.

I've no idea and I don't particularly care.  What do you think might have happened? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #946 on: April 09, 2017, 07:19:15 PM »
I've no idea and I don't particularly care.  What do you think might have happened?

Like you, I have no idea but you think they would have put some kind of explanation on the OS or Twitter to stop any speculation. To be fair, this isn't anything to do with Jeremy Bamber but his name is associated with it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #947 on: April 09, 2017, 07:28:24 PM »
Will this do instead?... http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

Sad whichever way you look at it. 

JB knows my views on all this personal stuff.  I blame those who post it up on www on JB's behalf - completely misguided imo. 

Anything seen to come from JB needs to be factual, accurate and relevant to his claims of a MoJ.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #948 on: April 09, 2017, 07:39:05 PM »
Like you, I have no idea but you think they would have put some kind of explanation on the OS or Twitter to stop any speculation. To be fair, this isn't anything to do with Jeremy Bamber but his name is associated with it.

I guess they didn't count on being watched!

Troods do let us know, soon please  8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #949 on: April 09, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »
I guess they didn't count on being watched!

Troods do let us know, soon please  8((()*/

I think it's a two way thing  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #950 on: April 09, 2017, 07:51:54 PM »
I think it's a two way thing  8(0(*

Perhaps explains why I've never received a Christmas card from JB.   8)><( 

Offline Myster

« Reply #951 on: April 09, 2017, 08:07:53 PM »
Sad whichever way you look at it. 

JB knows my views on all this personal stuff.  I blame those who post it up on www on JB's behalf - completely misguided imo. 

Anything seen to come from JB needs to be factual, accurate and relevant to his claims of a MoJ.

Nothing like a bit of soft soap to bring in the wonga.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #952 on: April 09, 2017, 10:33:59 PM »
Oh god! I read that the other night, didn't have the stomach to post a link. There should be a vomit emoticon!

Ode to spring ....... Blaaaagh!

I agree Caroline. It has always been about him, no remorse whatsoever for his murderous deeds.  How he dares to mention his mother after what he did to her indicates a very disturbed individual imo.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:38:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #953 on: April 09, 2017, 10:38:39 PM »
Looks like their is there is some difficulty with JB Campaign Limited with Companies House currently listing a potential strike-off.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09883616

Ho ho!!

And will there be any more gobsmackingly unexpected news on the horizon? "Large brown bear poos in wood" perhaps?

If anyone was dim enough to donate, especially if they're too lazy/thick to DO THEIR HOMEWORK, then it's their own     stupid lookout.

Gloaty McGloatface.      8(>((
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #954 on: April 09, 2017, 10:46:24 PM »
Nothing like a bit of soft soap to bring in the wonga.

So...an "innocent" man who's spent over 30 years sharing a series of shitty hellholes with the dregs of humanity turns into Fotherington-Thomas at Easter, and goes all gooey about daffodils. And no doubt is waiting with bated breath for the next thrilling update about a pensioner's shoes.

He's massively taking the piss.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:50:16 PM by puglove »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #955 on: April 09, 2017, 11:54:59 PM »
Perhaps explains why I've never received a Christmas card from JB.   8)><(

I've had two, you can have one of mine!  8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #956 on: April 09, 2017, 11:57:28 PM »
I agree Caroline. It has always been about him, no remorse whatsoever for his murderous deeds.  How he dares to mention his mother after what he did to her indicates a very disturbed individual imo.

It reads like a massive piss take!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:42:29 AM by John »

Offline Caroline

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Caroline

« Reply #959 on: April 14, 2017, 06:47:12 PM »
Phew that's a relief!

Yes, no more restless night!