Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325679 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1020 on: September 02, 2017, 09:34:25 PM »
The only summary needed, Adam... It was an extremely tiresome two hour dirge of little more than repetitive "errms" and "you knows" with no serious analysis of the case on show.

I struggled through 27 minutes. Inarticulate GARBAGE. Neither seemed to know what the other was talking about and the Yvoooone put forward as a forensics expert is no such thing -as becomes perfectly obvious the more she speaks- it seems she's simply been given the task of trying to locate experts in their field.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1021 on: September 02, 2017, 11:04:39 PM »
That doesn't round it down much.

Ha!! Somehow I can't imagine Troods hitting the Tudor Rose, she looks more like one of those ladies who underestimates Prosecco, has 4 glasses, and ends up running up her cul-de-sac in her husband's barbecue apron with her bum hanging out. I could, of course, be wrong. She might prefer blue WKD.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1022 on: September 02, 2017, 11:09:02 PM »
Apparently it costs £150 each time an expert examines a finding?  Point is though, has anything of substance ever been found bearing in mind that our pal Tesko over on blue has been trying for years to do just that?

Apparently, Mike's managed to knacker his own forum with a sort of bullshit-overload. Nelly thinks it might have been the KGB and Clappy's lost both of her PMs. Oh calamity. I'll miss it if it goes, but then again, I miss being pregnant, and that was 9 months of heartburn, no booze and piles.      8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #1023 on: September 03, 2017, 12:02:14 AM »
I've just had a squiz through what's left of the blue forum, and found Roch saying "the endgame is nigh."

I've been reading this for the last 6 years now, and still Bamber's playing hide the sprout with Mick Philpott.

Message to Nelly....why is the approbation of a couple of old lady fruitcakes more important to you than the truth, what actually happened, and your own integrity? Am I the only one to see through your bluster?

Offline puglove

« Reply #1024 on: September 03, 2017, 12:19:58 AM »
I've just had a squiz through what's left of the blue forum, and found Roch saying "the endgame is nigh."

I've been reading this for the last 6 years now, and still Bamber's playing hide the sprout with Mick Philpott.

Message to Nelly....why is the approbation of a couple of old lady fruitcakes more important to you than the truth, what actually happened, and your own integrity? Am I the only one to see through your bluster?

And if I was as rich as you, with your lovely acres of land, I'd enjoy my life. I wouldn't waste a single moment grizzling about a child-killer.

Offline adam

« Reply #1025 on: September 03, 2017, 10:43:28 AM »
Apparently, Mike's managed to knacker his own forum with a sort of bullshit-overload. Nelly thinks it might have been the KGB and Clappy's lost both of her PMs. Oh calamity. I'll miss it if it goes, but then again, I miss being pregnant, and that was 9 months of heartburn, no booze and piles.      8(8-))

It seems that Mike's come to the conclusion there was a 'panic alarm' at WHF. Not sure how that makes Bamber innocent or guilty but he considers this worthy of removing dozens of threads.

If new threads & posts from guilters are removed by Mike, only Mike, Nugs, Lookout & David will be left, agreeing with each others theories.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1026 on: September 03, 2017, 12:21:51 PM »
The only positive action Mike has taken to assist JB is making the forum available and uploading docs.  Apart from this he has been an unmitigated disaster and an absolute disgrace.  His lies harm JB eg JB telling him June had a black eye when he left WHF when JB claims the opposite and Dr Vanezis said the bruising was caused by GSW.  This is just one example of his lies.  In addition to the lies the guy is a a complete fantasist.

Justice Callinan who assessed DB's claim for compensation said this about DB's greatest advocate Joe Karam:

"The conclusion that I reach will obviously be a disappointment to the Applicant.  It would surprise me if it were any less so to Mr Karam.  I pay tribute to the intelligence, resourcefulness, energy, skill, time, effort and money that he has invested in his crusade to establish the Applicant's innocence.  I doubt whether the best and most highly trained and qualified legal advocates could have done more. 

Point 406.

https://admin.beehive.govt.nz/sites/all/files/Ian%20Callinan%20Report.pdf

The complete opposite of Mike Tesko.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Karam
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #1027 on: September 03, 2017, 01:03:56 PM »
The only positive action Mike has taken to assist JB is making the forum available and uploading docs.  Apart from this he has been an unmitigated disaster and an absolute disgrace.  His lies harm JB eg JB telling him June had a black eye when he left WHF when JB claims the opposite and Dr Vanezis said the bruising was caused by GSW.  This is just one example of his lies.  In addition to the lies the guy is a a complete fantasist.

Justice Callinan who assessed DB's claim for compensation said this about DB's greatest advocate Joe Karam:

"The conclusion that I reach will obviously be a disappointment to the Applicant.  It would surprise me if it were any less so to Mr Karam.  I pay tribute to the intelligence, resourcefulness, energy, skill, time, effort and money that he has invested in his crusade to establish the Applicant's innocence.  I doubt whether the best and most highly trained and qualified legal advocates could have done more. 

Point 406.

https://admin.beehive.govt.nz/sites/all/files/Ian%20Callinan%20Report.pdf

The complete opposite of Mike Tesko.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Karam

Poor Mike. Instead of making videos on his sister's toilet, he should get a job at B & Q. If the one by us is anything to go by, they will literally employ anyone.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1028 on: September 03, 2017, 01:09:26 PM »
Poor Mike. Instead of making videos on his sister's toilet, he should get a job at B & Q. If the one by us is anything to go by, they will literally employ anyone.

Then he could forgo weekly fish n chips and contribute a fiver to yvonne's appeal for donations  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #1029 on: September 05, 2017, 07:26:48 AM »
Mike &  Nugs do come up with very strange theories in different ways. Mike with long threads & posts with sometimes supporting documents. Nugs with one line thread posts.

Mike has recently suggested a Spooks operation carried out the massacre while Nugs has suggested the killer hid in the WHF loft.

Even the one stance change from a hardcore guilter to supporter was due to a strange theory. David changing stance after believing one post from Scipio about the relatives not being able to fabricate the silencer, was wrong.  Scipio's post was actually right & the relatives could not have fabricated the silencer alone. They would have needed substantial police assistance. It can only be assumed this stance change was for more sinister reasons.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:30:32 AM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1030 on: November 29, 2017, 05:42:49 PM »
As mentioned on another thread/post here's the link to a recent addition to the CT's website:

'Verbatim':

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/verbatim-project

I've only listened to the first clip so far which features Judith Jackson a day foster carer who had some input with SC and twins in the early 80's.  She states SC was immature and it was impossible to have an intelligent conversation with her.  And yet Caroline Ellison (surname ?) a former girlfriend of CC's who went on to befriend SC said the exact opposite (source Roger Wilkes).  This just reinforces recent posts with other members here that much of this stuff is as good as useless as it is just someone's subjective opinion based on their interpretation and perception.   

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1031 on: November 29, 2017, 07:17:11 PM »
I don't actually think the general public are interested in what the JB campaign do or say

And anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't take what they say as "verbatim" especially legal beagles; including the CCRC & COA who will already be familiar with the actual statements made all those years ago

It's a fruitless exercise and a bias one at that

Maybe Jeremy Bamber should tell his campaign team what he did with the clothes he was wearing that night and point them to where he disposed of anything linked to the murders - presuming he did of course?

SH apparently dumped his clothing in an industrial bin at a company he used to work for in Colchester. Bamber, like SH, had plenty of time to dispose of anything incriminating before his arrest.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1032 on: November 29, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
I don't think the link I posted earlier includes JM's 'verbatim' testimony so here it is:

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/julie-mugford-volunteer-witness

Thanks to JaneJ on Blue for highlighting this. 

It doesn't sound very 'verbatim'!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1033 on: November 30, 2017, 04:41:31 PM »
I don't actually think the general public are interested in what the JB campaign do or say

And anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't take what they say as "verbatim" especially legal beagles; including the CCRC & COA who will already be familiar with the actual statements made all those years ago

It's a fruitless exercise and a bias one at that

Maybe Jeremy Bamber should tell his campaign team what he did with the clothes he was wearing that night and point them to where he disposed of anything linked to the murders - presuming he did of course?

SH apparently dumped his clothing in an industrial bin at a company he used to work for in Colchester. Bamber, like SH, had plenty of time to dispose of anything incriminating before his arrest.

Jerey Bamber burned his parents clothes in the farm fire pit - it's a possible source of other evidence.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1034 on: November 30, 2017, 05:15:13 PM »
Jerey Bamber burned his parents clothes in the farm fire pit - it's a possible source of other evidence.

Do you know I thought that when I watched the Natalie Gray news article

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2015-08-10/the-bamber-killings-30-years-on-part-2/

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation