Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325654 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1275 on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:55 PM »
Yes, I received the rifle he is writing about in the post. It states that quite clearly.

Mike appears to have suggested the rifle you were given was ‘possibly’ the murder weapon?

But you weren’t handed the murder weapon you received the one - as suggested by Myster

The Meteor was low-powered (only 10 ft.lb force) and as such wouldn't have needed a firearm's licence, unlike one of 12 ft.lb and above which would have...

You kind of gave the impression you were handed the murder weapon
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 05:24:11 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1276 on: October 17, 2020, 05:27:27 PM »
Not for second did I think I had received any weapon that was used.  Don't twist it as if to state I have ever made such a claim. If I'd have suspected anything at all, I would have done something about it.  The police handed it to me therefore the rifle in my opinion had already been eliminated. It had not been used on the night in question. It was a possession I received, not a murder weapon.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1277 on: October 17, 2020, 06:01:09 PM »
Not for second did I think I had received any weapon that was used.  Don't twist it as if to state I have ever made such a claim.

I said you gave the ‘impression’ that it was

Mike said it was ‘possibly‘ the murder weapon in the screen grab you posted here

Mike tesco had these posted up on the blue forum.

Here's the evidence regarding the rifle I received.

My name was Kozul.

And you said
Yes, I received the rifle he is writing about in the post. It states that quite clearly.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1278 on: October 17, 2020, 08:08:46 PM »
And it’s possible he could have told someone else you had it ?

No, he didn't tell anybody before Mike posted it as he found the receipt in amongst the paperwork.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1279 on: October 17, 2020, 08:09:45 PM »
Mike appears to have suggested the rifle you were given was ‘possibly’ the murder weapon?

But you weren’t handed the murder weapon you received the one - as suggested by Myster

You kind of gave the impression you were handed the murder weapon

Dont talk nonsense!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1280 on: October 17, 2020, 08:36:27 PM »

Dont talk nonsense!!

Mike tesco knows exactly what rifle was given to me. He found out on paperwork.  I suggest you ask him to clarify.

Offline Nicholas

Offline John

« Reply #1282 on: October 19, 2020, 09:32:50 PM »
This is nonsense AA

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11464.msg588683#msg588683

I think any attempt to smear Nevill is in very bad taste.  Jeremy Bamber was the villian in these murders, nobody else.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1283 on: December 18, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »
The latest same old, same old Christmas sermon... https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1284 on: December 18, 2020, 03:15:25 PM »
The latest same old, same old Christmas sermon... https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/

Ho ho ho!!

"Eat up your sprouts, Jeremy, Mick Philpott wants to put something in your hand. He says it's the magic fish out of his cracker....."
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1285 on: December 19, 2020, 07:36:31 AM »
Ho ho ho!!

"Eat up your sprouts, Jeremy, Mick Philpott wants to put something in your hand. He says it's the magic fish out of his cracker....."
Who'd have thunk it... a science lesson from Trudi's Beastie.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1286 on: December 24, 2020, 08:56:04 AM »
Inmates at Her Maj's cushy establishments eat almost as well as Her Maj...

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/24/britains-most-high-security-jails-to-serve-vegan-christmas-dinners-13791096/

Offline Myster

« Reply #1287 on: December 30, 2020, 08:42:52 AM »
Countless numbers of birthday cards from the fanny club will flood in no doubt, but will he get the key to the door?... errrm, no I don't think so...

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1343906706594607104

Offline puglove

« Reply #1288 on: January 02, 2021, 06:38:20 PM »
Countless numbers of birthday cards from the fanny club will flood in no doubt, but will he get the key to the door?... errrm, no I don't think so...

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1343906706594607104

Ah, the annual panhandle - trying to separate lonely old women from their pension crumbs. Why is a convicted child killer allowed to do this?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline matthewkevin84

« Reply #1289 on: January 03, 2021, 03:54:55 AM »
Does Jeremy Bamber ever become violent for any reasons and require restraining, if so how do prison staff go about doing so?