Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325573 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1290 on: January 03, 2021, 07:09:53 AM »
Does Jeremy Bamber ever become violent for any reasons and require restraining, if so how do prison staff go about doing so?
I doubt it.  He's got a reputation to uphold with hundreds of floosies who send him their knickers and monthly benefit cheques.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1291 on: January 03, 2021, 10:00:08 AM »
I doubt it.  He's got a reputation to uphold with hundreds of floosies who send him their knickers and monthly benefit cheques.

Plus one pair of 40 grit interlocking bloomers.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1292 on: February 09, 2021, 08:16:30 AM »
Is this the ground-breaking revelation we were led to expect in January?  A clueless collection of campaigners with a fake book background to top it all.  Oh, the irony!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajXwVulpWc

Offline colsville

« Reply #1293 on: February 09, 2021, 12:07:40 PM »
Is this the ground-breaking revelation we were led to expect in January?  A clueless collection of campaigners with a fake book background to top it all.  Oh, the irony!...

I think you should start this as a new topic, otherwise these things just get tacked onto an old thread and gets lost.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1294 on: February 09, 2021, 01:13:23 PM »

My God. Doesn't he have a SINGLE supporter who wouldn't make you sh*t the bed if you woke up next to them?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1295 on: February 17, 2021, 07:22:05 AM »
Blimey!  MWT comes out for Jeremy!  He also believes Oscar Pistorious is innocent and Michael Jackson wasn’t a paedo....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9265605/Ex-detective-says-White-House-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-innocent-believes-sister-murdered-family.html
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #1296 on: February 17, 2021, 08:58:59 AM »
Blimey!  MWT comes out for Jeremy!  He also believes Oscar Pistorious is innocent and Michael Jackson wasn’t a paedo....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9265605/Ex-detective-says-White-House-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-innocent-believes-sister-murdered-family.html
I saw this the other day, but didn't think it worthwhile giving an ex-plod rent-a-gob more publicity than he deserves.

Offline colsville

« Reply #1297 on: February 17, 2021, 09:50:28 AM »
I saw this the other day, but didn't think it worthwhile giving an ex-plod rent-a-gob more publicity than he deserves.

The good thing is that the comments section is pretty much unanimous that Jeremy Bamber is guilty, and that MWT isn't very good at what he does, both of which are true.

I don't know why ITV allow him to make documentaries for them.

If you go back 10 years on the Daily Mail website, whenever there was an article about Bamber, the crazies would come out in the comments section and scream police cover up and corruption.   But now the internet has matured a lot since then.  It's just a shame that The Guardian newspaper isn't brave enough to allow comments on all of its articles.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1298 on: February 17, 2021, 11:04:53 AM »

It makes me fart with anger as he laps up the praise for outing Savile, when the kudos belongs to Jerry Sadowitz.

Offline adam

« Reply #1299 on: February 17, 2021, 06:24:21 PM »

He does not give his reason/s why.

Offline adam

« Reply #1300 on: February 17, 2021, 08:11:02 PM »
Was going to go off on a rant on Oscar Pistorias. But see that he has his own section on the UK Justice forum.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1301 on: February 17, 2021, 09:25:02 PM »
’Former cop aims to help free Jeremy Bamber’ - 17th Feb 2021

Excerpts:
Former policeman Stuart Bower, from Hove, has been writing to the convicted killer since 2007 and believes Bamber has evidence which may exonerate him.

“In 1985, I was put in prison for a crime I didn’t commit,” said former West Yorkshire policeman Mr Bower.

“It took me nine years to clear my name in an uncontested appeal in 1994.”

Mr Bower was convicted of arson on a boat he owned jointly with his father-in-law.

He spent six months in custody and was awarded £475,000 in damages as a result.

“What happened to me is why I have put myself forward on more than one occasion to assist other people who have been victims of miscarriages of justice,” he said.

“Mr Bower said: “There was a documentary and one of the sergeants who attended the scene and was joined there by Jeremy Bamber said they saw somebody moving in the upstairs windows – they withdrew back and hid behind a hedge waiting for the firearms unit to arrive.

“This sergeant said that it was an optical illusion caused by moonshine on the window – which is what caused me to write to the science museum, directed to the Royal Observatory Edinburgh, who confirmed the moon wasn’t shining that night.

“To be exact, it was in its last quarter which means it was nothing more than a silver sickle in the sky.”

Mr Bower continues to write to and receive letters from Bamber.

Stuart Bower has been writing letters to Bamber since 2007

He has also written to Hove and Portslade MP Peter Kyle, urging him to get involved in the case.

He wrote: “If Jeremy Bamber was to write to you himself, would you be willing to take up the cudgels on his behalf, and refer this to the Home Secretary and demand that a copy of the audio message of the three nines call is handed over to his defence team?”

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19097573.amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Stuart Bower
https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/1991-03-22/debates/fafed605-23b2-4769-9ee3-74ff3fcc9c19/StuartBower

Ex-officer sues police after 25 years
Yorkshire Post - 23rd Nov 2010 by Andrew Robinson

A FORMER police officer who was wrongfully convicted of arson is suing his former employers and demanding to be reinstated – 25 years after he left the force.
Stuart Bower, now aged 60, left the West Yorkshire force in 1985 after he was convicted of arson on a boat he jointly owned with his father-in-law.
He spent three months in jail, with a further six months of his sentence suspended but was later cleared on appeal and won damages of £475,000.
Now, 25 years after he left, Mr Bower is suing the force for £500,000 – 21 years of wages from May 1985 until March 2006, plus a full pension backdated to March 2006.
Mr Bower has submitted an 87-page writ to the High Court for reinstatement to the force and further damages, claiming his resignation was “illegally obtained” following pressure from senior officers.
He also says he was “denied his lawful rights and privileges” to return to his job after clearing his name and was the “victim of a conspiracy”.
In papers submitted to the court in London, Sir Norman Bettison, Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police, is named as the defendant.
Mr Bower is suing West Yorkshire Police for 21 years’ wages from May 1985 until March 2006, plus a full index-linked pension backdated to March 2006.
Hesaid: “It is impossible to put an exact figure on the amount claimed until such times as the court rules on what rank I could reasonably have expected to have obtained had it not been for a wrongful conviction.”
He also claims he repeatedly asked West Yorkshire Police for an investigation into the case but was denied one for 10 years. When an inquiry did take place in 2004, he alleges the investigator “refused to follow any line of inquiry that would lead to a successful conclusion”.
In his writ, he says: “My dispute with West Yorkshire Police has become a long ongoing saga.
This has grown out of all proportion. I am now entitled to expect the new Chief Constable (Sir Norman Bettison) to put matters right.”
West Yorkshire Police declined to comment because of ongoing court proceedings.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:52:37 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline colsville

« Reply #1302 on: February 18, 2021, 11:40:07 AM »
’Former cop aims to help free Jeremy Bamber’ - 17th Feb 2021

Excerpts:
Former policeman Stuart Bower, from Hove, has been writing to the convicted killer since 2007 and believes Bamber has evidence which may exonerate him.

“Mr Bower said: “There was a documentary and one of the sergeants who attended the scene and was joined there by Jeremy Bamber said they saw somebody moving in the upstairs windows – they withdrew back and hid behind a hedge waiting for the firearms unit to arrive.

This sergeant said that it was an optical illusion caused by moonshine on the window – which is what caused me to write to the science museum, directed to the Royal Observatory Edinburgh, who confirmed the moon wasn’t shining that night.

“To be exact, it was in its last quarter which means it was nothing more than a silver sickle in the sky.”

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19097573.amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He say's he wrote to science museum?  Yeah, of course he did. 

I'm a hobbyist photographer, and I use an app that tells me the phases of the moon and positions of the sun and so on...

So I went back to 7 Aug 1985 to see what the moon was doing that morning, and the moon was in a phase called 'Waning Gibbous'.   And on that particular morning at about 4:00am  the moon was about 60 percent visible, and was clearly visible in the night sky.

The story about the 'movement' is that it's always described as a 'trick of the light', rather than it being the actual reflection of the moon.

There was enough moonlight that night to light up the ground and to cast shadows, as well as light up trees, branches, leaves, and all of the outhouses.   so it's perfectly believable that moonlight was reflecting off of objects and onto the reflective windows.

And of course, Jeremy agreed with the 'trick of the light' assessment, because as far as I'm aware, he never contested this point at the time.

Why are Bamber supporters constantly lying, and making up facts?  What is motivating these people  to create lies in order to defend Bamber?

If he was innocent they would only have to repeat the facts.

Offline adam

« Reply #1303 on: February 18, 2021, 07:31:45 PM »
Mr Bower added: “Jeremy said to me that in his letter, as Sheila was ‘barking mad’ and the local police knew of her history of mental illness, he assumed it would have been quicker to phone the local police.'

----------

That's a new one. Sheila lived in London. The local police station he rang was over 20 miles away.

Offline puglove

« Reply #1304 on: February 19, 2021, 04:02:27 PM »
Mr Bower added: “Jeremy said to me that in his letter, as Sheila was ‘barking mad’ and the local police knew of her history of mental illness, he assumed it would have been quicker to phone the local police.'

----------

That's a new one. Sheila lived in London. The local police station he rang was over 20 miles away.

I'm loving Mr. Bower!!       @)(++(*

He's the gift that keeps on giving, and a typical Bamber supporter!!