Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 325701 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1350 on: January 13, 2022, 03:57:34 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZ-B3n0k0A

Part 2 of the UK’s Innocence Fraud blog series will now be focusing on the above chat with convicted/exonerated killer Mike O’Brien & deluded Philip Walker & Yvonne Hartley’s recent chat with Sonia Poulton

Are Yvonne Hartley and Philip Walker aware Michael O’Brien has not ‘cleared his name’ as he keeps falsely claiming?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1351 on: January 14, 2022, 12:31:59 PM »
Are Yvonne Hartley and Philip Walker aware Michael O’Brien has not ‘cleared his name’ as he keeps falsely claiming?

Part 2 of the 2022 UK Innocence Fraud news series will be focused on psychopathic Bamber’s 36/37 year long IF campaign and some of his enablers, including Mark Newby, convicted/exonerated killer Mike O’Brien, Philip Walker, Yvonne Hartley, Michelle Diskin Bates. Michael Naughton and the CCRC

(Part 1 ➡️ https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/12/19/wrongful-convictions-miscarriages-of-justice-innocence-fraud-whats-the-difference/)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 12:49:01 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #1352 on: January 14, 2022, 08:55:34 PM »
Tune in to see yet more crap from Bamber's clueless campaigners, that is if you've got time to waste...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m83gMjGj7co
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1353 on: January 14, 2022, 09:07:19 PM »
... and what a pathetic shamateurish production it's turning out to be!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1354 on: January 14, 2022, 09:18:53 PM »
Tune in to see yet more crap from Bamber's clueless campaigners, that is if you've got time to waste...

@)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1355 on: January 14, 2022, 09:20:36 PM »

There are a couple of comment by Yvonne Hartley on the YouTube vid

Yvonne Hartley: Oh and here you are, our very own troll. I wonder what ridiculous comments you are going to make on this podcast. I expect much the same as usual from you.

Who does she think ‘our very own troll’ is ?

She also states,

‘…you don't even want to consider any evidence, why does what we do upset you so much? Strange’

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 09:23:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1356 on: January 14, 2022, 09:38:04 PM »

Yvonne Hartley: Oh and here you are, our very own troll. I wonder what ridiculous comments you are going to make on this podcast. I expect much the same as usual from you.

Unfortunately Yvonne Hartley is so brainwashed (And lacking in self awareness) she doesn’t recognise her psychological projections

Offline Myster

« Reply #1357 on: January 14, 2022, 09:47:30 PM »
Unfortunately Yvonne Hartley is so brainwashed (And lacking in self awareness) she doesn’t recognise her psychological projections
Whatever happened to incisive questioning journalism?!!  Their dumbo host is just umming, aahing and accepting every despicable lie they're uttering!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1358 on: January 14, 2022, 10:23:42 PM »
Whatever happened to incisive questioning journalism?!!  Their dumbo host is just umming, aahing and accepting every despicable lie they're uttering!

I’m guessing Steve Wraith is not a journalist

He sounded as deluded as Yvonne and Philip and clearly hadn’t carried out any due diligence

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1359 on: January 15, 2022, 12:22:31 PM »
It's remarkable how the CT are never asked for any evidence for their conspiracy fantasies but I will repeat the point that if a podcaster challenged or scrutinised their claims, it's no longer much of a story for a conspiracy hungry audience.

Likewise the Guardian and the Mirror running with garbage about "new evidence" - if they debunked it, there is no longer a decent headline.

"Convicted Murderer Makes Unsubstantiated Claims - Again"

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1360 on: January 15, 2022, 01:41:07 PM »
It's remarkable how the CT are never asked for any evidence for their conspiracy fantasies but I will repeat the point that if a podcaster challenged or scrutinised their claims, it's no longer much of a story for a conspiracy hungry audience.

Likewise the Guardian and the Mirror running with garbage about "new evidence" - if they debunked it, there is no longer a decent headline.

"Convicted Murderer Makes Unsubstantiated Claims - Again"

Steve Wraith, like many others before him appears to have fallen for the ‘illusionary truth effect’. He came across as completely deluded as did the other bloke Neil Jackson - whoever he is

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:44:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1361 on: January 15, 2022, 01:45:49 PM »

Yvonne Hartley is making the same mistakes as Michelle Diskin Bates and her behaviour is very similar

Michelle Diskin Bates is also mentioned in Part 2 of the UK Innocence Fraud news series
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:48:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1362 on: January 15, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
It's remarkable how the CT are never asked for any evidence for their conspiracy fantasies

Maybe Steve Wraith fell for this bs ⬇️

Yvonne Hartley
‘..When you have studied 374k documents then I may listen to you, but that's not going to happen’.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m83gMjGj7co

Yvonne Hartley clearly learned nothing following the exposure of killer Simon Hall’s guilt in 2013

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1363 on: January 15, 2022, 02:45:34 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely unlike MDB who seems to take offence at any questioning of her beliefs.

I do see the similarities though, not least an overestimation of their own abilities and a hardly subtle blowing of their own trumpets. Note how YH introduces herself with grandiose titles and MDB often refers to herself in the third person.

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is you don't know you're in Dunning-Kruger club.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1364 on: January 15, 2022, 03:17:22 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely unlike MDB who seems to take offence at any questioning of her beliefs.

Are they?

I’ve no idea who PaulS is but maybe Yvonne didn’t like the fact they stated she and Philip Walker were ‘lying ot of your arse’ (sic) ?