Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395654 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3720 on: February 11, 2021, 06:47:56 PM »
That is true in the minority of cadaver dog cases.  So there are unexplained cases, but in the majority when the dog alerts, particularly in multiple places, one needs to consider the prior presence of a cadaver.  There is no reason to suspect this cadaver was Madeleine.  In fact the DNA results tend to suggest it wasn't her for sure.

But now we have HCW saying he has evidence linking CB to her death.   I was hoping Madeleine was still alive somewhere.

is this post libellous

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3721 on: February 11, 2021, 07:03:16 PM »
is this post libellous
Compare apples with apples.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3722 on: February 11, 2021, 07:14:17 PM »
Compare apples with apples.

I am . In your post you repeat Wolters claim. Thats all  I have done.

has Brunt ever been sued for saying...According to police reports theres dna with  a 100% match to maddie. you have already said you dont understand libel...I do

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3723 on: February 11, 2021, 07:20:58 PM »
I am . In your post you repeat Wolters claim. Thats all  I have done.

has Brunt ever been sued for saying...According to police reports theres dna with  a 100% match to maddie. you have already said you dont understand libel...I do
No, you sort of went the one step further saying the case was done and dusted.

I remember Brunt saying that , but he didn't go on to say " there's dna with  a 100% match to maddie, and that proves the McCanns did it."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3724 on: February 11, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
No, you sort of went the one step further saying the case was done and dusted.

I remember Brunt saying that , but he didn't go on to say " there's dna with  a 100% match to maddie, and that proves the McCanns did it."

You need  to read and refer to posts properly....I havent said it proves CB did it. You really need to read things accurately

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3725 on: February 11, 2021, 07:30:42 PM »
You need  to read and refer to posts properly....I havent said it proves CB did it. You really need to read things accurately
Well, quote what you did say then.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3726 on: February 11, 2021, 07:35:31 PM »
Well, quote what you did say then.

You are the one making the claim so you need to find  apost. Ive only ever said Wolters says he has strong evidence taht CB murdered maddie

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3727 on: February 11, 2021, 07:36:59 PM »
You are the one making the claim so you need to find  apost. Ive only ever said Wolters says he has strong evidence taht CB murdered maddie
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11870.msg639871#msg639871

"Probably becasue the Germans are now leading the investigation which is as good as solved..imo"
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3728 on: February 11, 2021, 07:39:46 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11870.msg639943#msg639943

When you say "as good as solved"  I took that to mean the case against CB is as good as solved, implying CB is guilty of murder, and that you had this view even before the evidence has been presented in court and CB being found guilty by a court.
Look, if I have misjudged the meaning of your post I apologise.

If you think I misunderstood what "as good as solved" means could you kindly explain yourself?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3729 on: February 11, 2021, 07:41:06 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11870.msg639871#msg639871

"Probably becasue the Germans are now leading the investigation which is as good as solved..imo"

I think it is as good as solved. ...buit i may be wrong..Thats my opinion based on the evidence. Yet its ok for Kizzy to repeatedly say the mcCanns are involved

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3730 on: February 11, 2021, 07:45:44 PM »
I think it is as good as solved. ...buit i may be wrong..Thats my opinion based on the evidence. Yet its ok for Kizzy to repeatedly say the mcCanns are involved
Thanks, one day I'll be on Kizzy's case as well.

Evidence?   
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3731 on: February 11, 2021, 07:47:48 PM »
Thanks, one day I'll be on Kizzy's case as well.

Evidence?

Ive said its a good as solved ...Ive mnetioned no names...my full post is I think its as good as solved
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 07:52:58 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3732 on: February 11, 2021, 07:49:46 PM »
Ive said its a good as solved ...Ive mnetioned no names
I can't allow that I'm sorry.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3733 on: February 11, 2021, 07:50:51 PM »
I can't allow that I'm sorry.

I dont really care. Are yoiu saying im not allowed an opinion.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3734 on: February 11, 2021, 07:59:18 PM »
I dont really care. Are yoiu saying im not allowed an opinion.
As I explained over the last hour I find it potentially libellous.  On its own it may be meaningless but in libel cases you have to look at the entirety of the discussion.  Was it expressed as an opinion?

"Ive said its a good as solved ...I've mentioned no names"  That isn't an opinion to me.
Moderation