Author Topic: Scene Of Crime Reconstruction  (Read 48464 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Scene Of Crime Reconstruction
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 09:58:56 PM »
The Eatons and Boutflours wouldn't give a flying fcuk what you think!

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Samson

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 10:11:47 PM »
The Eatons and Boutflours wouldn't give a flying fcuk what you think!
Possibly for now, but does this continue to be the case when JB is released?

Offline John

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2017, 01:49:52 AM »
I know nothing about Malcolm Fletcher.

However people have asked how Nevill was supposed to have got past Bamber in the bedroom. In my view Bamber would have retreated as Nevill was a big man. However it could also be that Bamber had gone to get Sheila leaving Nevill with a chance to go downstairs.

Bamber retreated because he discovered that shooting adult humans is slightly different to shooting rats and rabbits.  He simply ran out of ammo.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2017, 01:51:21 AM »
If JB retreated how did NB sustain the gsw's to the back of his shoulder and elbow/chest which were clearly sustained upstairs based on casings?   

I don't think JB would allow NB out of his sight.  As you said it may not have been immediately apparent NB was incapable of purposeful speech and therefore JB would fear NB using the tel or fleeing WHF to raise the alarm.

Easy.  If someone started shooting at you, would you turn your back to them to protect your face?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2017, 01:53:36 AM »
I don't agree with that. Bamber testified Sheila had 'limited' knowledge of guns. Probably 'limited' because he couldn't say 'no'.

Quite right and she detested guns so much that she wouldn't allow the twins to have toy guns to play with, how ironic.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2017, 01:56:38 AM »
Thanks for starting the thread Holly. In my opinion it should be by default the master thread. Until one of your guilters can explain exactly what happened, and this will be a scenario that operates on a higher plane than the EP/CAL nexus, the Eatons and Boutflours should be on notice to pack up and leave town.

It has been explained many times already how Jeremy Bamber executed his family so no point going over it all again.  By the way, did you know he had an accomplice before the fact who walked away scot-free?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:31:50 PM by John »

Offline Samson

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2017, 09:24:44 AM »
It has been explained many times already how Jeremy Bamber executed his family so no point going over it all again.  By the way, did you know he had an accomplice before the fact who walked away scot-free?
With respect John, I have read your reconstruction that seems to require the introduction of a stupifying agent to manage Sheila's delivery to a better world.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2017, 09:29:36 AM »
With respect John, I have read your reconstruction that seems to require the introduction of a stupifying agent to manage Sheila's delivery to a better world.

At LAST he's got it!! By George, he's got it!!! Sheila HAD the benefit? of a stupefying agent -HALOPERIDOL, no less- which assisted Jeremy's dispatching of her to a better world

Offline Samson

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2017, 10:16:36 AM »
At LAST he's got it!! By George, he's got it!!! Sheila HAD the benefit? of a stupefying agent -HALOPERIDOL, no less- which assisted Jeremy's dispatching of her to a better world
Well APRIL this is at least progressing the discussion.
John suggests there is an unknown substance Jeremy Bamber administered to Sheila before he killed her.
This is not HALOPERIDOL

Offline APRIL

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2017, 10:36:07 AM »
Well APRIL this is at least progressing the discussion.
John suggests there is an unknown substance Jeremy Bamber administered to Sheila before he killed her.
This is not HALOPERIDOL

Samson, John isn't stupid! Of COURSE "an unknown substance" wasn't Haloperidol. From where would Jeremy have purchased Haloperidol? I can think of a couple of substances which COULD have been administered and MAY have been found on the farm. One being carbon tetrachloride the other being ammonia, both used for cleaning purposes and both requiring only the tiniest amount to cause a few seconds loss of consciousness.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2017, 12:59:29 PM »
Possibly for now, but does this continue to be the case when JB is released?

The CCRC wield considerable investigatory power.  They exercised such when they ordered WHF to be opened up to seek DNA evidence from bloodstained floorboards in the late 90's/early noughties for JB's 2002 appeal (on the basis all other exhibits had been destroyed).  AE and family may be required to once again open up WHF to aid a reconstruction eg laser measuring devices. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »
Easy.  If someone started shooting at you, would you turn your back to them to protect your face?

I think the instinctive thing would be to turn away from gunfire but I can't see how this was possible for NB if he was in bed. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2017, 01:31:33 PM »
Quite right and she detested guns so much that she wouldn't allow the twins to have toy guns to play with, how ironic.

And yet AE observed a toy gun in the lounge at WHF on 9th Aug 1985:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3098

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2017, 01:31:43 PM »
The CCRC wield considerable investigatory power.  They exercised such when they ordered WHF to be opened up to seek DNA evidence from bloodstained floorboards in the late 90's/early noughties for JB's 2002 appeal (on the basis all other exhibits had been destroyed).  AE and family may be required to once again open up WHF to aid a reconstruction eg laser measuring devices.
*SPOILER ALERT*

If I were them I'd redecorate the stairwell with some bouncy foam-backed wallpaper so any experimental casings would rebound to some other place than your beloved DRH13 and 14.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
And yet AE observed a toy gun in the lounge at WHF on 9th Aug 1985:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3098

A present from Fotherington-Thomas, to introduce them to sharp-shooting?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.