Author Topic: Sheila being shot without resistance:  (Read 1994 times)

Offline adam

Sheila being shot without resistance:
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:53:39 PM »
Supporters of  Bamber often claim Sheila would have violently fought for her and her son's lives when confronted by a gun man. However it looks like she did not as she had no marks. There are lots of possible reasons why she was mark free.

Colin Caffell said Sheila would have committed suicide with her twins. Being surprisingly found in the far corner of the main bedroom suggests she was either lead or carried a few feet in the dark while half asleep. Being shot before she realised what was going down. Mid night family massacres are rare in Essex.

The other alternative is she heard the kitchen fight and automatically went into the main bedroom hoping for protection from her parents. Then retreated into the far corner, frozen and terrified when seeing a gunman in the dark.

Either way there is no reason why a shot couldn't be quickly aimed and fired at the head area. Which immobilised Sheila. The second shot being fatal.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 08:01:39 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Sheila being shot without resistance:
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »
Supporters of  Bamber often claim Sheila would have violently fought for her and her son's lives when confronted by a gun man. However it looks like she did not as she had no marks. There are lots of possible reasons why she was mark free.

Colin Caffell said Sheila would have committed suicide with her twins. Being surprisingly found in the far corner of the main bedroom suggests she was either lead or carried a few feet in the dark while half asleep. Being shot before she realised what was going down. Mid night family massacres are rare in Essex.

The other alternative is she heard the kitchen fight and automatically went into the main bedroom hoping for protection from her parents. Then retreated into the far corner, frozen and terrified when seeing a gunman in the dark.

Either way there is no reason why a shot couldn't be quickly aimed and fired at the head area. Which immobilised Sheila. The second shot being fatal.

This is RWB's scenario from his diary dated 11th August 1985:

"Wake up Sheila, Mummy wants you to say prayers with her, bring your bible, give me your arm, I'll help you".  When in their mother's bedroom, "lie down here darling, put the bible on your chest" the bible is placed on her chest, "give me your hand Sheila darling".  The gun has been rested on the bible, the hands are taken, the left hand is placed on the end of the barrel under the chin as the right hand is placed on the trigger guard and the thumb pressed onto the trigger.  bang - Sheila has committed suicide!!"

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=246.0;attach=639

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 02:37:23 PM »
Sounds plausible... except for her left hand holding the end of the barrel.  Blood might have sprayed back onto her hand/fingers from either shot, being so close to her neck... but there was none.

If you give links to blue Holly, only members from over there can see them.  Is it possible to attach instead?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 03:51:37 PM »
Sounds plausible... except for her left hand holding the end of the barrel.  Blood might have sprayed back onto her hand/fingers from either shot, being so close to her neck... but there was none.

If you give links to blue Holly, only members from over there can see them.  Is it possible to attach instead?

I find it very insulting to SC.  To my mind it depicts her as someone with severe learning difficulties.  Yes she suffered from a mental illness but as far as I am aware she was not lacking in awareness and free will and was of at least average intelligence.  If blood sprayed back onto her hand/fingers surely this would appear on her nightdress and the rifle?  According to the CoA doc blood found on the rifle was as follows:

71. The rifle bore blood smearing on the barrel in the region of the fore-sight and around the mechanism and there were splashes of blood to the left side of the weapon. The appearance of the blood staining was consistent with it having been used to strike somebody who was already bleeding. On analysis the blood was found to be human blood but tests to determine grouping were unsuccessful. A "pull-through" on the barrel of the rifle was conducted for any traces of blood within the weapon. There were none.

Surely soc/forensics have moved on during the last 3 decades and a multi-disciplinary approach and re-evaluation of all exhibits including soc photos could either seal JB's fate or pave the way for a historic 3rd appeal?

I am sorry I do not have the documents saved.  I just copy old posts I made on Blue straight from the forum.  Perhaps I will have to venture over there in the dead of night, undercover, and copy relevant docs  &%+((£  I wonder if Roch would like to arrange a clandestine meeting in the library for a kiss under the mistletoe  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
I find it very insulting to SC.  To my mind it depicts her as someone with severe learning difficulties.  Yes she suffered from a mental illness but as far as I am aware she was not lacking in awareness and free will and was of at least average intelligence.  If blood sprayed back onto her hand/fingers surely this would appear on her nightdress and the rifle? According to the CoA doc blood found on the rifle was as follows:

71. The rifle bore blood smearing on the barrel in the region of the fore-sight and around the mechanism and there were splashes of blood to the left side of the weapon. The appearance of the blood staining was consistent with it having been used to strike somebody who was already bleeding. On analysis the blood was found to be human blood but tests to determine grouping were unsuccessful. A "pull-through" on the barrel of the rifle was conducted for any traces of blood within the weapon. There were none.

Surely soc/forensics have moved on during the last 3 decades and a multi-disciplinary approach and re-evaluation of all exhibits including soc photos could either seal JB's fate or pave the way for a historic 3rd appeal?

I am sorry I do not have the documents saved.  I just copy old posts I made on Blue straight from the forum.  Perhaps I will have to venture over there in the dead of night, undercover, and copy relevant docs  &%+((£  I wonder if Roch would like to arrange a clandestine meeting in the library for a kiss under the mistletoe  &%+((£
Mistletoe's poisonous, don't you know!  Causes blurry vision, although you've already got that with those rose-tinted specs you wear.

Depends on whether Sheila was sitting up, spray thus missing her nightie. More likely that her right hand was holding onto it resulting in the 5+ runs on her forearm, as pugs noted. There was one smear on the rifle barrel end, but this region might have been wiped after JB unscrewed the moderator and cleaned that.

The CCRC will have gone through crime scene photos many times. With two appeals down the pan, I think Jeremy's had more than his fair share without badgering them any more.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.