Author Topic: Jeremy and a shot gun:  (Read 8440 times)

Offline adam

Re: Jeremy and a shot gun:
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2014, 07:17:53 PM »
I'm not saying she wasn't present, but according to other statements (ie. all of them), she wasn't in the room when the silencer was found and the 'blood' wasn't seen until later back at Oak farm and BW wasn't there.

No, I don't believe there were 2 silencers - one was enough :).

Maybe she was outside shooting rabbits.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy and a shot gun:
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2014, 10:39:50 PM »
Mrs.Wilson as farm secretary and Nevill's right-hand woman must have been present if Basil Cock phoned her to come over, probably to help find and note down the valuables, etc. that he wanted to remove for safekeeping. Jeremy had no intention of going near WHF (so soon), and I guess BW knew where things were stored, such as the safe key if it was needed (in or around a ceiling light I believe). Maybe no-one investigating asked her about seeing the moderator and her reticence stopped her volunteering that she had.  I think Stan Jones blew a gasket on learning that she'd done a runner the weekend before appearing as a witness, perhaps another sign of not wanting to reveal what she truly felt. What she did say about the premonition turned out to be hearsay anyway, and on the advice of lawyers not admissible.

But there aren't different stories about how it was discovered - David Boutflour was rooting at the back of the gun cupboard and found a dartboard, a bent poker, full boxes of ammo, new telescopic sights, and the used moderator. Though the accepted view is that scratches, blood and paint on it were only noticed at Ann's farm, I can envisage DB making a mental note on first seeing them at WHF and showing the moderator to BW and others present before it was bagged and put in the car boot.

Do you believe that there were two moderators, Caroline... a Boutflour and a Jones?

I would have thought Jean Boutell, June's housekeeper, was the person to assist Basil Cock note valuables such as the silver and paintings?

It appears BW was at WHF when DB removed the silencer and scope from the gun cupboard and placed them in the kitchen along with various guns and ammo but there's no mention of BW actually being present.  Upon sight of the silencer DB immediately identified it as belonging to the rifle that murdered the victims.  The silencer, scope, guns and ammo were then loaded into AE's car and unloaded at Oak Farm and placed on the kitchen table.  It seems the significance of the find wasn't realised until the silencer was 'examined' at Oak Farm.  AE seems quite meticulous in her note making and if the above is incorrect it surely begs the following ?'s:

- If they noticed the blood, paint and hair on the silencer at WHF why did they not leave it in situ the moment it became apparent and phone the police?  Especially as DB was aware immediately he set eyes on the silencer that it belonged to the murder weapon?

- If they decided to transport it to Oak Farm having noticed the blood, paint and hair then why not at least wrap it in something to protect the hair from dislodging?  There's no mention of them doing this.

It appears from AE's WS that the blood, paint and hair was only 'discovered' when 'examined' at Oak Farm.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3108

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3110
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:39:43 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?