Author Topic: Being seen in the street with a child is not logical?  (Read 3576 times)

Offline John

Being seen in the street with a child is not logical?
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
Why on earth would Gerry McCann want to have been seen in the street carrying a child at nearly 10 o'clock at night with so many holiday makers milling around? 

Logic dictates that if he had been involved in any crime he would have waited until the middle of the night and then in the morning report his daughter missing.

In any event, why carry a child half way round the village when he had a hire car sat on the street nearby?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

icabodcrane

Re: Being seen in the street with a child is not logical?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:40:43 PM »
Why on earth would Gerry McCann want to have been seen in the street carrying a child at nearly 10 o'clock at night with so many holiday makers milling around? 

Logic dictates that if he had been involved in any crime he would have waited until the middle of the night and then in the morning report his daughter missing.

In any event, why carry a child half way round the village when he had a hire car sat on the street nearby?

The McCanns didn't hire a car until after Madeleine had gone missing

I agree with you though John,  it does seem unlikely that Gerry McCann would risk being seen with a child in his arms that night

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 07:59:52 PM »

Many of us suggested the middle of the night would have been much better.  Poo hooed and banned.  No one ever said why other than, "Is that you, Kate"?  It's always Kate.  for some strange reason they hate her the most.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:13 PM »

I agree with you though John,  it does seem unlikely that Gerry McCann would risk being seen with a child in his arms that night

There I go again getting ahead of myself.  Thank you for confirming that they didn't have a hire car before Maddie disappeared icabodcrane, I just assumed as I used to hire one all the time when I didn't have my own car abroad.  You would think with a family though?  hmm...   >@@(*&)

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »
I go away for two days and you change the forum into Maddie's ...   Whatever will Jeremy think??   @)(++(*

Seriously though, a really great case to discuss, I still believe she is alive and will be found eventually. 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline gilet

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 09:16:53 PM »

There I go again getting ahead of myself.  Thank you for confirming that they didn't have a hire car before Maddie disappeared icabodcrane, I just assumed as I used to hire one all the time when I didn't have my own car abroad.  You would think with a family though?  hmm...   >@@(*&)

There was a minibus arranged for them to go with one other family from the airport to the resort. And as the intention appears not to have been to leave the resort very much if at all, then the hiring of a car for the week would seem rather superfluous.

debunker

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »

We as a family have done both- rented a car and toured an area, and on other occasions had no car and barely left the hotel grounds.