Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 590484 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1890 on: October 29, 2015, 07:06:38 AM »
Was that bbc interview recorded on the 6th and shown on the 7th? Do we know.

I've tried to work out the times because we know that Gerry had two mobile phones. The PJ didn't know that until much later.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #1891 on: October 29, 2015, 07:07:59 AM »
" the situation madeleine finds herself in"

Author gerald mccann
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:11:29 AM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1892 on: October 29, 2015, 07:06:25 PM »
Furious at the astounding claims, Kate, 39, said of the police: "They are basically saying, 'If you confess Madeleine had an accident, and that I panicked and hid the body in a bag for a month then got rid of it in a hire car, I'd get two or three years' suspended sentence.'

One month later again  &%+((£

Kate said: "The police are going to say they have found bodily fluids from Madeleine in the car. It's impossible. We hired the car three-and-a-half weeks later."

Yes 1/2 week short of one month which brings me to the weekend 2/3 June.

"We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people that Madeleine ’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that." (GM Sunday 3 June 2007)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:25:29 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1893 on: November 04, 2015, 11:36:38 AM »
When the PJ files were first published and issued to some Journalists in 2008, Grimes was interviewed, "off the record" by a small number of journo's including a good friend and colleague of mine who was , at the time, a sub-editor of a National Sunday newspaper.

Grimes made it very clear that he was unhappy with what he referred to as his "treatment" by authorities unknown, (although he did say they were British), who had coerced him, he says, to "play down" the significance of the dogs' findings. Grimes let it be known that Eddies and Keelas 'scentings' were irrefutable, in his mind, having worked with the dogs successfully on very many cases for the many of the Constabularies in the UK on high profile cases.

Grimes stated that he was "instructed" to ensure that in his subsequently produced report, he was to emphasise that the dog's findings were inadmissable as evidence, (which is of course, true, but he had NEVER been instructed on any other case to point this out), and that they were effectively inconsequential without further corroborative evidence.

http://jerseyabusescandal.blogspot.com/2011/08/jersey-martin-grime-was-told-to-play.html
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1894 on: November 04, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »
If WE confessed  &%+((£

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1895 on: November 04, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
When the PJ files were first published and issued to some Journalists in 2008, Grimes was interviewed, "off the record" by a small number of journo's including a good friend and colleague of mine who was , at the time, a sub-editor of a National Sunday newspaper.

Grimes made it very clear that he was unhappy with what he referred to as his "treatment" by authorities unknown, (although he did say they were British), who had coerced him, he says, to "play down" the significance of the dogs' findings. Grimes let it be known that Eddies and Keelas 'scentings' were irrefutable, in his mind, having worked with the dogs successfully on very many cases for the many of the Constabularies in the UK on high profile cases.

Grimes stated that he was "instructed" to ensure that in his subsequently produced report, he was to emphasise that the dog's findings were inadmissable as evidence, (which is of course, true, but he had NEVER been instructed on any other case to point this out), and that they were effectively inconsequential without further corroborative evidence.

http://jerseyabusescandal.blogspot.com/2011/08/jersey-martin-grime-was-told-to-play.html

All we know is that Gerald McCann contacted Grimes' boss, the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police;

I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1896 on: November 04, 2015, 03:07:28 PM »

Total tosh IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1897 on: November 04, 2015, 03:21:09 PM »

That qualifies as a witness statement?  or just an uncorroborated blog entry?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1898 on: November 04, 2015, 03:35:16 PM »
I was looking at the statements by the Mark Warner childcare staff and found some interesting bits. The sailing trip was moved from Wednesday morning to Thursday morning by Cat Baker (I assume). No-one ever said why, and so I assumed it was the bad weather on Wednesday that was the reason. The Minis club used by Madeleine McCann was supervised by Amy Tierney who had two staff dealing with the two groups of children; Cat Baker and Emma Wilding.

According to Lyndsay Johnson a sailing trip was undertaken by the Minis which included both groups and the associated staff. Whether that includes Amy she doesn't say, but she seems to think all the Minis were eligible, but refers only to 'several children'

The informant tells us that on a date which she cannot be precise about but which was some time last week, Madeleine McCann participated in a boat trip, organised by the company's crêche. Several children participated in this outing to the sea, accompanied by the employees mentioned above and an expert in water activities, whose name she is not aware of.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LYNSAY-JAYNE.htm

Emma Wilding must have taken children from her group also, then. Or did she stay behind and care for the children who didn't go? Either way she could be expected to remember, right? Wrong!

She is not sure whether during the morning Madeleine's group had outdoor activities, mainly at the pool; she does remember that around 1230 Madelew's (sic) father went to fetch her for lunch. (KM went with Fiona actually)

When questioned, she states that on Wednesday May 2, her group and Madeleine's group went to the beach, but she is not sure if Madeleine was in the group or not,

According to Cat Baker she and Alice Stanley (sailing staff) took Madeleine and 4 or 5 others to the beach. Alice sailed with 3 children at a time in a yellow catamaran. Chris Unsworth ferried the children to the catamaran in a red amphibious boat to the open sea and Alice. After they sailed he returned them to the beach and picked up the next three. I assume, therefore that Cat stayed on the beach if there was no-one else to watch the children waiting.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CATRIONA-TREASA-B.htm

How strange that Emma Wilding didn't remember the sailing trip.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1899 on: November 04, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »
I was looking at the statements by the Mark Warner childcare staff and found some interesting bits. The sailing trip was moved from Wednesday morning to Thursday morning by Cat Baker (I assume). No-one ever said why, and so I assumed it was the bad weather on Wednesday that was the reason. The Minis club used by Madeleine McCann was supervised by Amy Tierney who had two staff dealing with the two groups of children; Cat Baker and Emma Wilding.

According to Lyndsay Johnson a sailing trip was undertaken by the Minis which included both groups and the associated staff. Whether that includes Amy she doesn't say, but she seems to think all the Minis were eligible, but refers only to 'several children'

The informant tells us that on a date which she cannot be precise about but which was some time last week, Madeleine McCann participated in a boat trip, organised by the company's crêche. Several children participated in this outing to the sea, accompanied by the employees mentioned above and an expert in water activities, whose name she is not aware of.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LYNSAY-JAYNE.htm

Emma Wilding must have taken children from her group also, then. Or did she stay behind and care for the children who didn't go? Either way she could be expected to remember, right? Wrong!

She is not sure whether during the morning Madeleine's group had outdoor activities, mainly at the pool; she does remember that around 1230 Madelew's (sic) father went to fetch her for lunch. (KM went with Fiona actually)

When questioned, she states that on Wednesday May 2, her group and Madeleine's group went to the beach, but she is not sure if Madeleine was in the group or not,

According to Cat Baker she and Alice Stanley (sailing staff) took Madeleine and 4 or 5 others to the beach. Alice sailed with 3 children at a time in a yellow catamaran. Chris Unsworth ferried the children to the catamaran in a red amphibious boat to the open sea and Alice. After they sailed he returned them to the beach and picked up the next three. I assume, therefore that Cat stayed on the beach if there was no-one else to watch the children waiting.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CATRIONA-TREASA-B.htm

How strange that Emma Wilding didn't remember the sailing trip.

looks like another example of how unreliable these translated statements are

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1900 on: November 04, 2015, 04:23:30 PM »
                             That qualifies as a witness statement?  or just an uncorroborated blog entry?

This thread was started by me to cover strange things about the case but I used strange witness statements as the title at the time. And there's many strange things as 127 pages suggest  8)--))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:28:09 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1901 on: November 04, 2015, 05:01:46 PM »
This thread was started by me to cover strange things about the case but I used strange witness statements as the title at the time. And there's many strange things as 127 pages suggest  8)--))

With quite a considerable number of posts on the 127 pages having been contributed by you who can read something 'strange' into every action and every word allegedly uttered by either of Madeleine's parents.

I find such a focused partiality very strange indeed.

I agree though that there are many strange things about Madeleine's case ... which by no manner of means all emanate from one side of it or one set of individuals as you promote.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1902 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:17 PM »
You don't get any stranger than leaving 3 young children in an unlocked apartment at night after they had been crying the previous night and asked where were you? That's IF you believe their story.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1903 on: November 04, 2015, 07:53:45 PM »
With quite a considerable number of posts on the 127 pages having been contributed by you who can read something 'strange' into every action and every word allegedly uttered by either of Madeleine's parents.

I find such a focused partiality very strange indeed.

I agree though that there are many strange things about Madeleine's case ... which by no manner of means all emanate from one side of it or one set of individuals as you promote.

Many of the posts here are video clips of the former arguidos speaking in english....and ther frinds being interviewed in english..so there is no blanket "allegedly uttered" at all....!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1904 on: November 10, 2015, 01:22:59 PM »
01:12:53 1485 "How long did the conversation take' Well you said between three and five minutes. Did you see the children' Well yes you did, you've said that, including Madeleine. What were the children doing' Well you've said that they were just standing around.'

Reply "Mm, I mean they were interacting, playing a bit and you know they're looking at me and perhaps have a, you know, but certainly''

1485 "Yeah.'

Reply "Behaving normally for kids at that age.'

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Not tired and ready for bed  &%+((£

"After the children's bath, already alone, she put pyjamas and nappies on the twins, gave them each a glass of milk and biscuits. Before bathing the children and because it was early, they had thought of taking them to the recreation area, but then decided against this because of tiredness."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm