Author Topic: The Front Door  (Read 40620 times)

Offline barrier

Re: The Front Door
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2019, 12:58:40 PM »
No.  I have no reason to believe they are not interested in Smithman, merely that they appear to be uninterested in the efits.

Disclosure part 1.
Q:Has the man in the e-fits been identified.

Answer: Operation grange is a live investigation,we do not comment on identifications etc.

https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2018/june_2018/information-rights-unit---various-questions-about-operation-grange
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2019, 08:36:25 PM »

Disclosure part 1.
Q:Has the man in the e-fits been identified.

Answer: Operation grange is a live investigation,we do not comment on identifications etc.

https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2018/june_2018/information-rights-unit---various-questions-about-operation-grange

I mention this in another thread- If they wanted to eliminate Smithman they could do a crimewatch seeking help. asking him to come forward to be eliminated and or help with enquiries.
and even if they had similar action from Portugual.

It does seem strange that Smithman seems to be important  in some way. He does look like Gerry, but also similar to a couple of other people if the efit was adjusted.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #347 on: November 14, 2019, 11:20:34 AM »
I mention this in another thread- If they wanted to eliminate Smithman they could do a crimewatch seeking help. asking him to come forward to be eliminated and or help with enquiries.
and even if they had similar action from Portugual.

It does seem strange that Smithman seems to be important  in some way. He does look like Gerry, but also similar to a couple of other people if the efit was adjusted.

I think there will be a significant % of the population who took little or no notice of the MM case at the time or since other than the headlines ie missing child. 

Smithman could have originated from anywhere and be completely oblivious as to how his coming forward could assist.

I had no idea about Smithman before posting here so why would it be any different for Smithman?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?