Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501975 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #615 on: March 30, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »
I fail to understand what Kate McCann's contradictory behavior that the video demonstrates imo, regarding the soft toy has to do with any one of your thirteen siblings. Hopefully none of them have been abducted and never will be.

You misread my post and totally failed to answer my question, once again.
I have observed that this is the manner in which you deal with posts which you cannot adequately answer.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #616 on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:36 PM »
It's your opinion to with it as you see fit Eleanor. I may not agree with your opinion on occasions, but it's one opinion I intend to fully respect. You think everyone is worth the bother Eleanor. That approach deserves everyone's utmost respect imo.  8(0(*

Thank You.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #617 on: March 30, 2019, 08:21:48 PM »
Are you citing scurrilous lies as a mitigating factor for the blatant lies Kate and Gerry told in that interview?
Are you suggesting there was no block booking?

You are pushing your luck again.  Libel and accusations of lies are not permitted.  Please don't do this again.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #618 on: March 30, 2019, 08:22:32 PM »
That's certainly one sensible suggestion imo, I wonder if there will be any others.
At that time did they even know or care about the files we have seen on the internet?  I very much doubt it.  Who could ever have guessed Madeleine would not be found and instead written off when the case was archived and everyone but her parents stopped looking for her.
Absolute disgrace I call it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #619 on: March 30, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »
Because it's the only logical one I can think of. Can your logic provide a more sensible suggestion?
I'd love to listen to it.
I would like an explanation of why the Portuguese in effect closed down the search for a missing child ... pity that disgraceful action doesn't excite your interest as much as getting the knife into her parents does.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #620 on: March 30, 2019, 08:29:31 PM »
Eleanor they couldn't possibly have thought they weren't going to get into the tapas, they had a block booking. What other term can be allowed to use to describe their actions accurately? I'm being totally sincere with you Eleanor, you have my utmost respect. Correctly so imo.

Then please just do me a favour, and make my life a bit more easy.  Don't accuse anyone of deliberate lies.

Could you do that for me?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #621 on: March 30, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
The crying story was as confusing as it could be It started out with the twine crying, then became Madeleine and Sean, then just Madeleine. The parents couldn't imagine when it happened, apparently. They wondered if it was when the children were being put down; well they should know because they put them down. Of course not all that appeared in the PJ files where Op Grange were looking.
Do you think the British police stationed in Portugal didn't file reports at the time and subsequently and wouldn't have provided information making the files redundant except for those instances detailing how not to conduct an investigation.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #622 on: March 30, 2019, 08:35:58 PM »
Eleanor they couldn't possibly have thought they weren't going to get into the tapas, they had a block booking. What other term can be allowed to use to describe their actions accurately? I'm being totally sincere with you Eleanor, you have my utmost respect. Correctly so imo.

Oh, and by the way, I suspect that someone has been feeding you bull poop.  I am not half as daft as I look.  I am just naturally fair and reasonable.  Up to a point.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:38:38 PM by Eleanor »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #623 on: March 30, 2019, 08:37:13 PM »
At that time did they even know or care about the files we have seen on the internet?  I very much doubt it.  Who could ever have guessed Madeleine would not be found and instead written off when the case was archived and everyone but her parents stopped looking for her.
Absolute disgrace I call it.

I’m sure they did care about the files being made public. I can remember them both trying to justify why Madeleine had asked them why they hadn’t come when she cried yet still went out that night and also why Kate didn’t answer the 48 questions put to her.

I remember an interview with Kate’s mum after they were made arguidos and she said that her daughter and husband where doing everything to help the police and answering every question. I’m sure that’s what she was lead to believe. Imagine her shock when the files were released.

https://youtu.be/wOkpiJ6DEco
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #624 on: March 30, 2019, 08:40:31 PM »
I’m sure they did care about the files being made public. I can remember them both trying to justify why Madeleine had asked them why they hadn’t come when she cried yet still went out that night and also why Kate didn’t answer the 48 questions put to her.

I remember an interview with Kate’s mum after they were made arguidos and she said that her daughter and husband where doing everything to help the police and answering every question. I’m sure that’s what she was lead to believe. Imagine her shock when the files were released.

https://youtu.be/wOkpiJ6DEco

Come on Faith, you know that Kate had answered their questions beforehand.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #625 on: March 30, 2019, 08:46:42 PM »
I view the parents and their friend's decision to refuse to cooperate with the new coordinator as a justifiable factor in closing the investigation. I fail to see why if the parents and their friends couldn't be bothered helping out, why the Portuguese should be any different. SY's lack of results to date indicate to me the Portuguese made the correct call. If certain crucial witnesses imo were willing to clarify certain crucial facts, then I'm certain my opinion would be different. Why would the disgraceful actions in this case excite anyone's interests?
They're never likely to turn me on.

What was The Correct Call?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:00:15 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #626 on: March 30, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »
If they have given three different versions of the one event, that suggests none of them are true imo.
Some Portuguese cops waited until Paulo Rebelo was safely out of the way in Britain to question witnesses before taking the opportunity to leak that information to the Portuguese press.

Which necessitated Rebelo to cut short his investigative time in England to return to Portugal to plug leaks which could only have come from police sources.

Even at that time there were officers around all to ready to break the law to sabotage an investigation into a missing child to get the boot into her parents.

Absolutely shameful!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #627 on: March 30, 2019, 08:55:47 PM »
I don't know what I've said the merits that reply. I don't think you've read my post in it's true context.
Anyone who adopts the approach that everyone is worth the bother, can hardly be daft imo. No one's been feeding me anything by the way - I'm famished.

Oh, I did.  But I am truly pleased that you have some respect for me.  Not a lot of people do.  Kindness is so often seen as weakness.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #628 on: March 30, 2019, 08:56:58 PM »
I view the parents and their friend's decision to refuse to cooperate with the new coordinator as a justifiable factor in closing the investigation. I fail to see why if the parents and their friends couldn't be bothered helping out, why the Portuguese should be any different. SY's lack of results to date indicate to me the Portuguese made the correct call. If certain crucial witnesses imo were willing to clarify certain crucial facts, then I'm certain my opinion would be different. Why would the disgraceful actions in this case excite anyone's interests?
They're never likely to turn me on.
I view the PJs inability to understand the evidence as the main reason the investigation was closed
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:01:58 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #629 on: March 30, 2019, 09:01:40 PM »
If there is any reason I shouldn't believe them on this occasion feel free to share it? If we are to consider the evidence of Mrs Fenn it could indicate it was included to mitigate Madeleine crying for 1hr 15 mins on the Tuesday. If I were to pick one of the three it would be Madeleine said she cried for that simple reason.. but as I have demonstrated in one my recent posts, we can't believe a word they say imo. The inability to trust a word they say, damaged the investigation beyond repair. And still does imo.
Oh well then ... it sure debunks the notion entertained by some of cadavers and freezers days before.  Every cloud has a silver lining after all.