Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 62333 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »
For now we dont know what happened sadly apart from a young child has lost his life.

What I find bizarre is a women about a week ago MURDERED her two children, then killed herself and not one mention about it anywhere, just a brief thing in the newspaper.

IS it not newsworthy.

I find the reporting of this case so over the top. Its been on all day, showing where the body is still laying, its so depressing. How can this help ANYONE.

I expect we will find the child died prior to Thursday. Why the child died is anyones guess. ALTHOUGH for me if it was accident why hide it. I hope it wasnt something to do with father wanting to take boy back to pakistan and the mother snapping, who knows.

POOR BABY. Its not the place on here to argue about this. A CHILD HAS DIED.

ANOTHER ONE....may he rest in peace.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »
There was no way that child got out and went walkies.   Edinburgh police wrong footed yet again.  Lets hope they don't mess up the crime scene in Fife like they did in the Jodi Jones case.
I find it unfair, John, they took a chance, I think they were marvellous.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 01:34:47 PM »
Sorry Yes your right.

I'm annoyed & a bit upset by this whole story.
The woman appears to have been a shockingly sh8t mother.
This wee boy looked happy.

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2014, 01:39:45 PM »
Sorry Yes your right.

On the face of it, yes, but we shouldn't be too judgmental at this stage. Bringing up 5 children on your own  can't have been easy and none of us know what actually happened in the run-up to this.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2014, 01:42:45 PM »
I find it unfair, John, they took a chance, I think they were marvellous.

They at least took a chance on the unlikely possibility that he woke up, got dresses & went for a walk,
whilst simultaneously investigating the obvious reality that kids don't tend to do that.
They gave him that chance, what more could they do.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cariad

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 01:49:19 PM »
Sorry Yes your right.

Me too. Despite the child's sad demise being the most likely outcome, I felt almost shocked when I read the news this morning.

I admit I had a bit of a cry too, which is most unlike me.

The world just seems like such a horrible place today.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 01:50:50 PM »
On the face of it, yes, but we shouldn't be too judgmental at this stage. Bringing up 5 children on your own  can't have been easy and none of us know what actually happened in the run-up to this.

'Bringing up 5 children on your own  can't have been easy'

Don't have 5 children, it's that simple. 

Did she find 4 easy but when she reached 5 it became too much.

I'm always appalled by people who pump out huge batches of kids & can't/ don't/ won't look after them.

CPN

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2014, 01:52:41 PM »
Did she find 4 easy but when she reached 5 it became too much.

he last two, Mikaeel and his sister, were twins; so it was 3 then plus 2, not 4 then plus 1

Offline jassi

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2014, 01:53:43 PM »
They at least took a chance on the unlikely possibility that he woke up, got dresses & went for a walk,
whilst simultaneously investigating the obvious reality that kids don't tend to do that.
They gave him that chance, what more could they do.
Can you imagine the criticism  if they hadn't extensive searches ?
They probably went a bit OTT with searching the shoreline, though given the age of the child and how far he could likely have traveled.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2014, 01:54:21 PM »
Me too. Despite the child's sad demise being the most likely outcome, I felt almost shocked when I read the news this morning.

I admit I had a bit of a cry too, which is most unlike me.

It's not the planet, it's the horrible human species which pollutes it with it's presence.

Like I said the other day, Oscar nominations took presedence over this boys life & he was apparently worth nothing near as much in financial terms as little white girls.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2014, 01:56:16 PM »
he last two, Mikaeel and his sister, were twins; so it was 3 then plus 2, not 4 then plus 1

Ok yep sorry, but wasn't 3 enough then?

The woman is only in her early thirties.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2014, 01:58:49 PM »

Look at all those people searching for the wee boy, no the world isn't an horrible place.

CPN

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2014, 02:02:47 PM »
Ok yep sorry, but wasn't 3 enough then?

The woman is only in her early thirties.

Maybe she wanted a child by Mikaeel's father and did not expect twins.  Having twins can be a real shock with twice the work needed and making life considerably more difficult than was expected

Cariad

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2014, 02:04:35 PM »
Look at all those people searching for the wee boy, no the world isn't an horrible place.

Of course you're right. It's hard to look past the hideous event that led to the searches to see the beauty of humanity working together to find a small child.

WS, it's not just a Mother who makes a baby. There were two absentee fathers as well. I don't know why they were n't around, nor do I know how the child died.

Blaming the Mother without acknowledging the role of the father is almost misogynistic.

CPN

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2014, 02:05:57 PM »
Of course you're right. It's hard to look past the hideous event that led to the searches to see the beauty of humanity working together to find a small child.

WS, it's not just a Mother who makes a baby. There were two absentee fathers as well. I don't know why they were n't around, nor do I know how the child died.

Blaming the Mother without acknowledging the role of the father is almost misogynistic.

Apparently the father of the first three children (her ex-husband) lived near and kept contact