Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239593 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2019, 01:41:15 PM »
I wouldn't call it a belief system; it's more of a non-belief reaction imo. It's not complicated; some believed them from the beginning and others didn't. Then those who believed them spent years castigating those who didn't.

I felt shame when I realised how unkind and illogically stupid I had been.  Sadly, shame doesn't sit well with some.

And should I so unlikely be wrong in the end, I will still like me better.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2019, 01:43:39 PM »
I wouldn't call it a belief system; it's more of a non-belief reaction imo. It's not complicated; some believed them from the beginning and others didn't. Then those who believed them spent years castigating those who didn't.

Have you not seen sceptical castigating supporters.. I've been told on this forum I'm in love with Kate... Been accused of being part if the family.. Been told I'm only here to support the mccanns... Been called a defender of a child murderers... And more

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2019, 01:45:32 PM »
So Mr. Smith identified a person whose face he admits he never saw.

Jane Tanner thought it was possible;

she says she would probably be able to identify the individual she saw, being able to identify him from the side and from his manner of walking.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2019, 01:57:10 PM »
Do sceptics believe that in spite of the ongoing investigation into Madeleine's disappearance by both NSY and the current ongoing investigation by the Portuguese police that Madeleine's parents are guilty of whatever they believe they are guilty of?
The guilt has to be qualified because the guilt suspected by sceptics has a very wide range

I have already asked for an investigation of post disappearance goings on which involved criminality by several characters supposedly employed on behalf of the McCanns.  Only a full independent investigation will establish who exactly did what and when.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2019, 02:07:11 PM »

she says she would probably be able to identify the individual she saw, being able to identify him from the side and from his manner of walking.

Redwood never mentioned Totman by name,but was it likely that Tanner couldn't recognise him if itwas indeed Totman.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »

Have another look at Cristovao.  He looks good to me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »
Eleanor I would cite the numerous libel actions the McCanns have instigated, rightly or wrongly, I don't care,  as evidence that them being suspected does matter to them. I would suggest the court actions contradict the logic of your claim imo.

Not anymore, Our Kid.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2019, 02:34:45 PM »
I have already asked for an investigation of post disappearance goings on which involved criminality by several characters supposedly employed on behalf of the McCanns.  Only a full independent investigation will establish who exactly did what and when.

I was surprised that Netflix gave so much air time to someone who freely admitted to breaking Portuguese law and intimidating and bribing witnesses. Had Malinka been tempted Murat could be in prison by now, and perverting the course of justice could be added to the list. The 'detective's' sympathy for the McCanns didn't extend to warning them that they were being conned, did it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »
Eleanor I would cite the numerous libel actions the McCanns have instigated, rightly or wrongly, I don't care,  as evidence that them being suspected does matter to them. I would suggest the court actions contradict the logic of your claim imo.

The McCanns have enough intelligence that some people will suspect and dislike them and enough sense to ignore it and realise it's of no consequence... Should those people publish libellous lies to try and convince others... Then that's a different case and those people should be subject to the laws of the land

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2019, 02:37:22 PM »
Without a full investigation your claims Re the McCann's are pure, speculation and it looks like the PJ are simply not interested...

Offline Erngath

« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2019, 02:40:00 PM »
I was surprised that Netflix gave so much air time to someone who freely admitted to breaking Portuguese law and intimidating and bribing witnesses. Had Malinka been tempted Murat could be in prison by now, and perverting the course of justice could be added to the list. The 'detective's' sympathy for the McCanns didn't extend to warning them that they were being conned, did it?

What has this to do with the title thread?
Does this have any bearing on sceptic belief that the McCanns are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #206 on: April 04, 2019, 02:52:09 PM »
There's been no libel actions raised against Mark Saunokonoko as far as I'm aware. I wonder if any will be raised after his next podcast that covers the deleted telephone calls. Just another example of typical parental behaviour when they claim they discover their child has been abducted by paedophiles.  &%%6

There is a thread devoted to the podcasts.
This thread is about sceptics continuing belief that the McCanns are culpable of being involved in Madeleine's disappearance and what evidence sustains that belief after many years of two police investigations with no indication that these investigations have found any evidence of such.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2019, 02:54:28 PM »
My purpose in showing that photograph is not to persuade but to explain. I accept that some are of the opinion that they were seeing a couple hiding desperation, guilt, overwhelming despair and broken hearts behind a brave smile,  but ithers were astonished and began to wonder. Wondering isn't hateful it's a natural reaction to something the viewer finds inexplicable.

A burst of nervous laughter from Gerry would more or less prove he was hiding desperation, guilt,  overwhelming despair and broken hearts,  the effort of trying to keep it all in,  a balloon breaks free in front of his face and he  laughs,  a bodies natural way of releasing tension.   It really annoys me when people who are quite ignorant of the Psychological impact such a trauma has on the human brain will keep showing something like this to prove what?   The McCann's were laughing because their child was missing?   It really is disgusting. IMO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2019, 02:56:37 PM »
Have another look at Cristovao.  He looks good to me.

He doesn't appear to be in good shape or a bit on the thin side to me. That's how the Smiths described the man they saw. .
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2019, 02:57:16 PM »
[Deleted]

What a pity you deleted it.... I missed it