Author Topic: Justice  (Read 2868 times)

Offline Mr Justice K

Justice
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:25:41 PM »
Good to see the new site has taken off so well everyone.  I don't post an awful lot these days as I prefer to read more but I do like to participate at times if the right subject matter is being discussed.  I wish you all well with the forum and to its continued success.
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Weety

Re: Justice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 05:29:28 PM »
Welcome back Justice!

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 05:53:29 PM »
Welcome back Justice!

Thank you Weety.  I have found this small community to be somewhat enthralling recently.  I am yet to comprehend why the opposing views so dramatically exhibited on the other forum led them to such conduct in the end.  Are we here posting the facts and the promoting the truth as recognised by most right thinking sane people such a threat to them I have to ask?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
We wondered about this as well given their conduct over the last few days.  Something must have triggered such venom, the funny thing is that their actions are akin to the passing of a hurricane.  One minute it is there and the next the calm has descended and all that is left is the wreckage and in their case total humiliation.

Jeremy Bamber will have his work cut to rise like the Phoenix from this latest spat and as Tim has already pointed out, it looks like JP isn't flavour of the month any more.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:09:33 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
We wondered about this as well given their conduct over the last few days.  Something must have triggered such venom, the funny thing is that their actions are akin to the passing of a hurricane.  One minute it is there and the next the calm has descended and all that is left is the wreckage and in their case total humiliation.

Jeremy Bamber will have his work cut to rise like the Phoenix from this latest spat and as Tim has already pointed out, it looks like JP isn't flavour of the month any more.

NPD...Narcissistic personality disorder...we looked it up.   ::)

Appears it is where an individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:12:18 PM by Admin »

Weety

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
Welcome back Justice!

Thank you Weety.  I have found this small community to be somewhat enthralling recently.  I am yet to comprehend why the opposing views so dramatically exhibited on the other forum led them to such conduct in the end.  Are we here posting the facts and the promoting the truth as recognised by most right thinking sane people such a threat to them I have to ask?

I suppose what it boils down to is if you can't beat your detractors with argument you silence them. That works fine provided you ensure that they can't come back even louder than before ::)