Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464907 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #3735 on: July 03, 2018, 11:41:57 AM »
4th May would be an odd departure date.  Even if 5J was owner-occupied.

Do you know which apartment was 5J? The Moyes were in 5K, I do know.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3736 on: July 03, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
Do you know which apartment was 5J? The Moyes were in 5K, I do know.
Not off the top of my head.  It must be possible to match up 5J, due to the police entering, but that would not tell me who the occupants were.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3737 on: July 03, 2018, 12:15:20 PM »
Not off the top of my head.  It must be possible to match up 5J, due to the police entering, but that would not tell me who the occupants were.

It doesn't seem to have been connected to the Ocean Club, according to the Block 5 cleaner. Did she clean G5G or not? Perhaps not, but she noticed it was occupied.

Regarding her job, she points out that she is the person who is responsible for cleaning Block 5, more specifically apartments A, B, C, D, H, I, K, L, M and P, and also states that when the child disappeared only apartments A, B, D, G, H and K were occupied.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3738 on: July 04, 2018, 07:59:58 PM »
I think you mean G5J. I have seen nothing to indicate when or by whom that apartment was occupied. Someone claimed the occupants left on 4th May, but no cite was provided.

Yes sorry that's the apartment I meant.  That's interesting if they left on the 4th,   I wonder who they were.  Thanks G-Unit.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3739 on: July 06, 2018, 10:32:36 PM »
As someone with knowledge of mental illness can you give us a cite as to when homosexuality was considered a mental illness by the Medical profession

Do the research yourself!   people were placed in mental hospitals for many years by families they were treated in the most abhorrent ways, some would argue inhumane.  I am shocked you do not know about our history before the NHS and even after. 
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3740 on: July 09, 2018, 10:47:08 PM »
I been watching developments in Thailand re the boys lost in the caves....their parents have done basically nothing...just sat on their derrieres and let other people rescue their children...why have the parents not dived into the caves themselves....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3741 on: July 09, 2018, 11:22:42 PM »
I been watching developments in Thailand re the boys lost in the caves....their parents have done basically nothing...just sat on their derrieres and let other people rescue their children...why have the parents not dived into the caves themselves....
Could it be they don't know how to swim?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3742 on: July 10, 2018, 07:08:54 AM »
The rescue operation in Thailand seems to be on it's way to a successful conclusion (fingers crossed). What a great example of how wonderful human beings can be; risking their own lives to help strangers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3743 on: July 10, 2018, 07:30:47 AM »

I assume that was an attempt at a bad joke Davel as scuba diving through hundreds of metres of cave systems is not to be attempted by the untrained. IMO.

Of course that is totally different to looking in bins and asking people questions about a missing child, particularly as it is significantly more dangerous to the searcher.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3744 on: July 10, 2018, 07:47:05 AM »

Very tacky D - when you use someones torment to protect mccanns

This isn't over yet and could end tragically .

The parents have been there for their children.

Im sure each one of them would dive in that water - if they were allowed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3745 on: July 10, 2018, 11:39:39 AM »

The rescue is nothing short of a miracle.

It was only made possible through the co-operation of government international, national and local and the skill and expertise of properly trained and equipped professionals.

The parents could do nothing to help their boys.

Kate and Gerry McCann had to shoulder every aspect of searching for Madeleine from concept, co-ordination to execution.

The thought that they or any other mortal human being should be expected to do that while facing criticism for doing it is certainly in my opinion, a reflection of something very dark in the psyche of those who oppose them at every step.

The professionals are now there and doing the job that should never have been given up on in the first instance.  But thank God the parents of the Thai boys didn't have to wait for as long as Madeleine's parents had to wait for that to happen.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:43:52 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3746 on: July 10, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »

It was only made possible through the co-operation of government international, national and local and the skill and expertise of properly trained and equipped professionals.

Kate and Gerry McCann had to shoulder every aspect of searching for Madeleine from concept, co-ordination to execution.

The thought that they or any other mortal human being should be expected to do that while facing criticism for doing it is certainly in my opinion, a reflection of something very dark in the psyche of those who oppose them at every step.

The professionals are now there and doing the job that should never have been given up on in the first instance.  But thank God the parents of the Thai boys didn't have to wait for as long as Madeleine's parents had to wait for that to happen.

The McCanns weren't 'expected' to do anything, they chose to do what they did. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3747 on: July 10, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »

Not once did the McCanns take part in an official organised search so your criticism of the police is very misplaced. Damage limitation was the name of the game.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3748 on: July 10, 2018, 12:08:28 PM »
The McCanns weren't 'expected' to do anything, they chose to do what they did.

They 'chose' to continue looking for their daughter when the police had thrown in the towel.  In my opinion having no alternative hardly equates with choice.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3749 on: July 10, 2018, 12:15:48 PM »
Not once did the McCanns take part in an official organised search so your criticism of the police is very misplaced. Damage limitation was the name of the game.

In my opinion individuals have no locus in what happens with the contract between the victim of crime and the investigating authorities.

In my opinion Madeleine McCann was the victim of negligence on the part of the investigators the second it was decided to try to make the evidence fit the crime rather than following the evidence to see where it would lead.