Author Topic: 'Is ' Madeliene is still alive and is living with a 'woman' ?  (Read 6145 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

The latest news leaked by who knows, is suggesting a woman was involved in the 'abduction' of young Madeleine.

One has to wonder what her role was. lookout? perpetrator? childless woman desperate for a child of her own?  Did she want to care for young Maddie herself? well anywaym all these things bring me to ask. Do members of this forum think Maddie will know who she is ( I believe she will still know who she is) and if she does, why does she not want to be reunited with her 'family'
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 10:10:32 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

Re: 'Is ' Madeliene is still alive and is living with a 'woman' ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 09:52:28 PM »
The latest news leaked by who knows, is suggesting a woman was involved in the 'abduction' of young Madeleine.

One has to wonder what her role was. lookout? perpetrator? childless woman desperate for a child of her own?  Did she want to care for young Maddie herself? well anywaym all these things bring me to ask. Do members of this forum think Maddie will know who she is ( I believe she will still know who she is) and if she does, why does she not want to be reunited with her 'family'

If Madeleine is still alive it is unlikely she will have any real memory of her past life except for the odd memorable event.  She could very well remember being taken out of the apartment by a stranger but doesn't associate that event with a crime.

More recent research has found that very young children do form some memories but that those memories often fade over time. Young children’s earliest memories tend to change over time, being replaced with “newer” earliest memories until around age 10. As this happens, memories occurring in the preschool years tend to be lost.

“As young children get older their first memories tend to get later and later, but around age 10 their memories crystallize,”

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/news/20110511/when-do-kids-form-their-first-memories#1
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 10:11:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 11:58:50 PM »

Who is this "who knows"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 04:47:29 AM »
Misty - you have studied the Murat situation the most, so was there an opportunity for a woman dressed in purple to be seen by Jenny Murat?

"A MYSTERIOUS “woman in purple” is the prime suspect British cops are thought to be searching for in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

A British gran told how she remembers seeing the female loitering outside the very apartment from which Maddie was snatched just TWO HOURS before the child’s distraught mum Kate discovered she was missing in 2007." 

Did Jenny Murat drive past the  apartment at around 8:00 PM?

"Jenny Murat, who lives just 100 yards away from the now infamous apartment 5a of the Ocean Club complex, since renamed the Garden Club,  told how she was struck by the “bizarre behaviour” of the stranger staring at the flat.

She told how she had driven to get some shopping when she was on her way home at around 8pm and saw a woman standing by a lamppost.

Mrs Murat added: “It was the middle of the evening and I saw the woman standing on the corner of the street just watching intently....."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3453712/madeleine-mccann-search-latest-therories-woman-purple-portugal-apartment/
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 08:27:42 AM »
It's an intriguing question, would Madeleine remember who she really is?

I think John has pretty much covered this for me, it's likely she does have some memory of her family and events that happened, memorable ones for example, a birthday or a day out. As time goes on though those memories will disappear to be replaced with the ones more recent.

Question I also think is important to consider is, if Madeleine does have some recall of her proper life and family, how would she reconcile the two completely differing memories if she didn't realise she had been abducted? 

stephen25000

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 08:54:39 AM »
All hypothetical of course, since she disappeared without trace.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 08:59:38 AM »
All hypothetical of course, since she disappeared without trace.

its weird but   today our australian media hasent even mentioned the mcanns   we have other things going on in australia right now  though  fairfax is sacking 20% if its employees  major newspaper companys like the age etc  and the staff have gone on strike  125  maybe going to be sacked the sydney morning herald etc
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:01:59 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »
Where is Jennifer Murat's statement that says this:

"Jenny Murat 79, has told how she saw the woman outside the apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, which Maddie vanished from in 2007."?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 10:22:39 AM »
Where is Jennifer Murat's statement that says this:

"Jenny Murat 79, has told how she saw the woman outside the apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, which Maddie vanished from in 2007."?
I am wondering if this is the same person that Jez Wilkins saw early that night too.  He seemed to think the person he saw was Jane Tanner.   Was he mistaken?

from his rogatory "Q. Relative to whether I know Jane Tanner;
Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew of her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments when I passed her down towards the exit to my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 01:53:49 AM »
 Just a thought - look how stupid this investigation is.   The lady picking up the last child at the night creche would have been a known person, OK, so where is her statement describing the man she saw or spoke to about Maddie?
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 02:37:01 AM »
Misty - you have studied the Murat situation the most, so was there an opportunity for a woman dressed in purple to be seen by Jenny Murat?

"A MYSTERIOUS “woman in purple” is the prime suspect British cops are thought to be searching for in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

A British gran told how she remembers seeing the female loitering outside the very apartment from which Maddie was snatched just TWO HOURS before the child’s distraught mum Kate discovered she was missing in 2007." 

Did Jenny Murat drive past the  apartment at around 8:00 PM?

"Jenny Murat, who lives just 100 yards away from the now infamous apartment 5a of the Ocean Club complex, since renamed the Garden Club,  told how she was struck by the “bizarre behaviour” of the stranger staring at the flat.

She told how she had driven to get some shopping when she was on her way home at around 8pm and saw a woman standing by a lamppost.

Mrs Murat added: “It was the middle of the evening and I saw the woman standing on the corner of the street just watching intently....."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3453712/madeleine-mccann-search-latest-therories-woman-purple-portugal-apartment/

If JM had headed up the road from the Baptista towards the junction next to 5a, then it is possible she could have seen JT on the pavement in front of the apartments - l/h drive vehicle, driver checking to the left at junction - but the sighting would have had to have been well after 8pm (the Baptista closed at 8pm). A journalist witness from the following day said JM was rather slow on her feet.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
I don't think you could show that Jayne Tanner was out on the streets at 8:00 - 8:15 even if Jennifer was slow on her feet.  If a supermarket closes at 8:00 that means they let people in right up to 8:00, let them shop and they come out over the next 20 minutes or so.
If Jenny was delayed right up to 8:45 would that interfere with Robert Murat's alibi.  When does he say his mum was back in the house?
If it was as late as 8:35 -8:45  it could well have been Jayne but would she be hanging around?  There was a suggestion Jayne went outside to use her phone  (Pegasus I think).
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 07:40:01 PM »
@Rob

See this thread for previous discussion.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6300.0

See also image which I believe shows JT in a purple top & cropped trousers 3 hours earlier (she describes wearing cropped trousers & flip flops to the Tapas in her rog. statement)

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/R/6_12_VOLUME_XIIa_Processo_Page_3269.jpg
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 07:54:25 PM by misty »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2017, 09:17:13 PM »
@Rob

See this thread for previous discussion.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6300.0

See also image which I believe shows JT in a purple top & cropped trousers 3 hours earlier (she describes wearing cropped trousers & flip flops to the Tapas in her rog. statement)

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/R/6_12_VOLUME_XIIa_Processo_Page_3269.jpg
Thanks once again.  I owe you a few favours now don't I.    Can you really determine colour from the CCTV image? 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »
Reading that thread, there is going to be a lot of new information there, I hope SY get to see it
Plum coloured jacket not purple jersey so that is a bit different to the CCTV image of Jane Tanner.

And Jenny saying the car was coming from the wrong way, implies it was an one way street at that time.
".... she was of slight build and was wearing a plum coloured jacket."  So that rules out Jane doesn't it!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:24:53 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation