Author Topic: Danny Collins' Book And Other Case Related Books  (Read 7884 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Danny Collins' Book And Other Case Related Books
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 08:41:29 PM »

Yet his finger prints weren't to be found.
No mention of Dianne's fingerprints either.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 06:45:29 AM »
So was the blessed thing open in the first place,you pays your money and takes a choice.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2019, 09:19:34 AM »
So was the blessed thing open in the first place,you pays your money and takes a choice.
The physics model where the witness described exactly what happened as a result of weather conditions outside and air pressure within the apartment as described by the witness certainly works.
In my opinion and in the opinion of investigators not closely associated with Amaral the crime scene was as initially described.

Sceptics appear to have absolutely no problem with air currents and tentatively suggested pooling odours within the apartment.
The wonder must surely be their combined disbelief, despite inability to refute the science of conditions which resulted in 'whooshing' curtains and slamming doors as described by the only witness whose continued action of leaning out of the window is confirmed by the position of her fingertip print on the glass.

What choice did you pays your money for and how did you justify your opinion to yourself?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2019, 10:41:18 AM »
When did Kate McCann mention looking out of the children's bedroom window? The first written mention I can find of it is in her book.

Did Kate find the curtains open (4th May) or did she open just one of them (typed timeline)?
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
When did Kate McCann mention looking out of the children's bedroom window? The first written mention I can find of it is in her book.

Did Kate find the curtains open (4th May) or did she open just one of them (typed timeline)?
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

We simply really have no idea what information might have been imparted during interview nor do we have any idea what spin might have been applied by translators who at the time and in the following years have displayed their own particular take on Madeleine's case.

One individual who many purport has all the answers did go to the trouble of making a 'documentary' which appeared to show the parents of missing Madeleine in the most unsympathetic light.

This know it all portrays the actress playing the part of Kate McCann in his documentary as leaning out of the bedroom window exactly as Kate described it. 

I believe Amaral's documentary, based on his book, was broadcast in Portugal in April 2009; long before Kate McCann wrote her account of the dark days following Madeleine's disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2019, 08:43:19 AM »
I'm ploughing through this book which is kind of interesting in parts despite the fact I know for sure he's factually wrong in some instances as stated in post 1 and I've now discovered claims of a security guard patrolling OC!? 

He claims to be a Spanish based investigative journalist who arrived in PDL shortly after MM disappeared so given he was on the ground and I'm reading his '10 Years On' book I'm surprised about the basic errors?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 08:53:17 AM »
I'm ploughing through this book which is kind of interesting in parts despite the fact I know for sure he's factually wrong in some instances as stated in post 1 and I've now discovered claims of a security guard patrolling OC!? 

He claims to be a Spanish based investigative journalist who arrived in PDL shortly after MM disappeared so given he was on the ground and I'm reading his '10 Years On' book I'm surprised about the basic errors?

There was a security guard patrolling the OC.  He started after Madeleine disappeared.  Presumably he was employed to reassure guests that the OC was safe.  I don't know the date he started or stopped.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2019, 09:00:58 AM »
There was a security guard patrolling the OC.  He started after Madeleine disappeared.  Presumably he was employed to reassure guests that the OC was safe.  I don't know the date he started or stopped.

Ok thanks.  But DC has an abductor entering and exiting 5A between patrols of the area.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »
Ok thanks.  But DC has an abductor entering and exiting 5A between patrols of the area.

Understood.  I would suggest he is in error.

Perhaps we should write a book.   8(0(*
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2019, 09:37:12 AM »
Understood.  I would suggest he is in error.

Perhaps we should write a book.   8(0(*

Why not?  We might have a good mix of skills?  8(>(( ?>)()<
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:45:22 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2019, 09:56:06 AM »

Maybe DW's fingerprints were some of the 'inadequate' ones. 

As I've posted previously its not just a case that anything handled ungloved will deposit latent fingerprints.  Many factors determine the outcome eg finishings/textures of items handled, time and weathering to name a few. 
There's more chance of oily/sweaty fingers depositing fingerprints than clean dry hands.  KM looks to me to be the sort of woman who would apply body lotion/hand cream and was no doubt applying sun cream to the children. 

Offline misty

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2019, 12:54:44 PM »

There had been a night guard patrolling Luz between 12pm & 6am since 2002.
https://www.mycreativespacesophie.com/blog/2018/11/8/the-nightguard

Offline The General

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2019, 12:58:19 PM »
You had one job!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2019, 01:02:22 PM »

Ok thanks but is this reliable and if someone was patrolling was it the equivalent of a panda car out and about? 

Offline misty

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2019, 01:06:54 PM »
Ok thanks but is this reliable and if someone was patrolling was it the equivalent of a panda car out and about?

Here is another article from 2012.
https://www.portugalresident.com/2012/11/07/night-guard-service-guarda-nocturno/

I don't know if Santos used a vehicle in 2007.