Author Topic: What constitutes 'Fresh Evidence' for an appeal?  (Read 13095 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: What constitutes 'Fresh Evidence' for an appeal?
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:06 PM »
It strange that David keeps contacting other men. Bamber, Hunter, MT, NGB, and even finding Rivlin's address. While has contempt for female posters, including Lookout when a guilter.

To be fair his 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' created an impact for three reasons -

He called it 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough'.

He asked NGB to write a post on it.

He refused to say what it was.

Even if David is correct I don't see how it will assist JB?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »
I've never discussed it with him.

I wasn't referring to you per se Holly. I Meant, what has Jeremy Bamber said in the past with regards the bible?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2018, 02:07:03 PM »
Even if David is correct I don't see how it will assist JB?

It won't.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2018, 02:29:21 PM »
It strange that David keeps contacting other men. Bamber, Hunter, MT, NGB, and even finding Rivlin's address. While has contempt for female posters, including Lookout when a guilter.

To be fair his 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' created an impact for three reasons -

He called it 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough'.

He asked NGB to write a post on it.

He refused to say what it was.

Interesting Adam. Reminds me of the term the dark triad and the enabler Pontius Pilate.

David, of course, has yet to recognise he is clearly being used.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 08:32:10 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2018, 08:42:12 PM »
Although it's not what Venezis stated in his written notes.

The trial judge referred Dr V to this and he made clear SC's hands were not contaminated with blood.  He stated it was restricted to her wrist only.  This corroborates with police accounts.  This is one of the many reasons I don't buy into the image on the bible originating from SC. 

David, Roch et al would have us believe Dr V lied/overlooked all manner of things:

- Defence wounds to victims
- Bloodstains to SC's feet
- Bloodstsins to SC's hands

I just don't buy it and it doesn't stack up with other known facts.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2018, 08:46:26 PM »
I wasn't referring to you per se Holly. I Meant, what has Jeremy Bamber said in the past with regards the bible?

I'm not sure he has voiced much opinion on the bible?  The CT claim all sorts of bizarre stuff eg notes sticking out were suicide notes from SC.  In reality these were notes June made as she read the bible.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2018, 08:51:53 PM »
I'm not sure he has voiced much opinion on the bible?  The CT claim all sorts of bizarre stuff eg notes sticking out were suicide notes from SC.  In reality these were notes June made as she read the bible.

Then you would be wrong.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2018, 09:09:31 AM »
Then you would be wrong.

I mean publically eg his contributions to books, interviews with journalists, his blogs etc.  I don't recall any specific mention to the bible from JB personally?

The stuff on the OS seems to emanate from the CT.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2018, 01:00:19 PM »
I mean publically eg his contributions to books, interviews with journalists, his blogs etc.  I don't recall any specific mention to the bible from JB personally?

The stuff on the OS seems to emanate from the CT.

Oh OK, publically, he has said very little. Not sure why he doesn't want to promote the notion of the handprint - perhaps because it's easier to get others to do it. The fact that it originated from him, would need some explanation. He says he has a high resolution picture and can see all of the details.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2018, 01:54:56 PM »
Oh OK, publically, he has said very little. Not sure why he doesn't want to promote the notion of the handprint - perhaps because it's easier to get others to do it. The fact that it originated from him, would need some explanation. He says he has a high resolution picture and can see all of the details.

According to David CT funds from fundraising are being spent on analysing David's FEB/claims SC's blood stained handprint is on the bible.  Even if they can find an expert symapthetic to their cause I've no idea how this will assist JB. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »
According to David CT funds from fundraising are being spent on analysing David's FEB/claims SC's blood stained handprint is on the bible.  Even if they can find an expert symapthetic to their cause I've no idea how this will assist JB.

David claims a lot of things but David didn't realise that the palm print originated with Jeremy Bamber when he first announced 'his breakthrough'. There are also other issues relating to the bible that he isn't aware of.

I thought Jeremy's legal team were supposed to be interested in David's project? How come he's been reduced to asking the CT? Thought he thought they were useless?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2018, 03:33:04 PM »
David claims a lot of things but David didn't realise that the palm print originated with Jeremy Bamber when he first announced 'his breakthrough'. There are also other issues relating to the bible that he isn't aware of.

I thought Jeremy's legal team were supposed to be interested in David's project? How come he's been reduced to asking the CT? Thought he thought they were useless?

We also know that he isn't fully aware about the buckets, nor did it seem is NGB. Do these people even speak with Bamber and get the full story before defending him - or is it a case of JB telling different people different things.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »

I think the answers are in the first part of your first sentence. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2018, 03:55:14 PM »

It will be interesting to see the JB limited companies accounts in the next few months to get some idea what amounts of money they are putting through the books etc and how much these alleged tests are costing
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:00:22 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2018, 03:57:50 PM »
We also know that he isn't fully aware about the buckets, nor did it seem is NGB. Do these people even speak with Bamber and get the full story before defending him - or is it a case of JB telling different people different things.

Of course it's Bamber telling different people different things. This is the only reason he still has a few supporters left. They have yet to play catch up and recognise Bambers manipulation tactics