Author Topic: What constitutes 'Fresh Evidence' for an appeal?  (Read 12871 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: What constitutes 'Fresh Evidence' for an appeal?
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2018, 04:03:02 PM »
It will be interesting to see the JB limited companies accounts in the next few months to get some idea what amounts of money they are booking through the books etc

In reality awareness is low and no one is interested which the fund raising no doubt reflects.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2018, 04:15:54 PM »
We also know that he isn't fully aware about the buckets, nor did it seem is NGB. Do these people even speak with Bamber and get the full story before defending him - or is it a case of JB telling different people different things.

8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2018, 04:20:33 PM »
We also know that he isn't fully aware about the buckets, nor did it seem is NGB. Do these people even speak with Bamber and get the full story before defending him - or is it a case of JB telling different people different things.

All he had to do was ask but he wouldn't and didn't because he couldn't be sure that if he posted Jeremy's reply, it would be the same as he told me. Seekers or truth? My arse!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2018, 05:42:59 PM »
All he had to do was ask but he wouldn't and didn't because he couldn't be sure that if he posted Jeremy's reply, it would be the same as he told me. Seekers or truth? My arse!

If they were trying to get to the truth and trying to actually help Bamber, they wouldn't be sat posting pish on a forum that Bamber wants removed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »
If they were trying to get to the truth and trying to actually help Bamber, they wouldn't be sat posting pish on a forum that Bamber wants removed.

You left out the word 'repeatedly'  @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »
I think the answers are in the first part of your first sentence.

I wonder if the VT are aware of his feelings towards them?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7566.msg355479.html#msg355479