Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239406 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #345 on: April 05, 2019, 01:43:52 PM »
Is there any compelling evidence that The McCanns are involved?

So it’s as likely that it is the parents than AN Other.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #346 on: April 05, 2019, 01:44:22 PM »
‘You are my Madeleine, my only Madeleine.

“’You make me happy, when skies are grey.

“‘You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you.

“‘Please don’t take my Madeleine away.’” *%87 Is somebody takin da piss!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #347 on: April 05, 2019, 02:04:58 PM »
So it’s as likely that it is the parents than AN Other.

And as likely not. 

These days I only hope I will live long enough to find out.

That one day I will hear that Madeleine has been found alive and unharmed.  Silly, I do know, although I always hope that she will.

Basically, we are all the same.  Mostly vaguely intelligent people with something lacking in our lives who come here nearly every day after twelve years in the hope of being proved right.

And we get a bit of craic.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2019, 02:05:48 PM »

How utterly pathetic.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2019, 03:24:33 PM »

A fine sceptic post
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:27:03 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2019, 04:29:33 PM »
A fine sceptic post

Indeed it is ... although not quite on a par with the horror who thought it a good idea to put Madeleine's profile on a dating site complete with photograph and accompanying offensive message.

What motivates these people?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2019, 04:32:32 PM »
Indeed it is ... although not quite on a par with the horror who thought it a good idea to put Madeleine's profile on a dating site complete with photograph and accompanying offensive message.

Hopefully we will never know.

Offline The General

« Reply #352 on: April 05, 2019, 04:33:57 PM »

Alcohol, a keyboard and a twisted sense of humour usually.
That's not a sceptic, that's an absolute tool.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #353 on: April 05, 2019, 04:36:14 PM »
Alcohol, a keyboard and a twisted sense of humour usually.
That's not a sceptic, that's an absolute tool.

If you say so.

For me I think it is deeper and darker than that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #354 on: April 05, 2019, 04:51:25 PM »
If you say so.

For me I think it is deeper and darker than that.

Of course it is.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
Where there is a microphone there will very likely be a camera.
Anyone remember the SHOCK HORROR footage of Gerry laughing posted on the internet as part of the sceptic case?

It's all in the mindset when portrayed out of context as most of the of the sceptic beliefs invariably are.

Snip
With the family around there was always the odd funny moment to alleviate the tension and keep us sane.
That last evening, Gerry’s mum was sitting outside on the patio giving it lots of granny chat (which our granny does exceptionally well) when we suddenly spotted a big, furry boom microphone hovering over the patio wall. Whether it was Eileen’s colourful outburst on finally noticing this fluffy intruder, or the thought that anyone would need a boom microphone around Granny McCann (she’s quite loud), we all collapsed into fits of belly-aching
laughter.
        Kate McCann: MADELEINE

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2019, 05:03:23 PM »
Where there is a microphone there will very likely be a camera.
Anyone remember the SHOCK HORROR footage of Gerry laughing posted on the internet as part of the sceptic case?

It's all in the mindset when portrayed out of context as most of the of the sceptic beliefs invariably are.

Snip
With the family around there was always the odd funny moment to alleviate the tension and keep us sane.
That last evening, Gerry’s mum was sitting outside on the patio giving it lots of granny chat (which our granny does exceptionally well) when we suddenly spotted a big, furry boom microphone hovering over the patio wall. Whether it was Eileen’s colourful outburst on finally noticing this fluffy intruder, or the thought that anyone would need a boom microphone around Granny McCann (she’s quite loud), we all collapsed into fits of belly-aching
laughter.
        Kate McCann: MADELEINE

No matter how you paint it, this behaviour is not natural when you have no idea whether your child is dead or with predators.

It appears that it is okay to suggest Madeleine is dead but not that she is with predators. Even stranger when you consider that much of the Netflix documentary was about Metodo 3 and their research into the sex trafficking of children and its connection, or not,  to Madeleine’s disappearance. I presume the parents supported this research.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:17:38 PM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2019, 06:00:18 PM »

Is that why you think the thread was set up for,if not why the apparent dissappointment in "sceptics" noy playing ball.
Nope, I would just like to know that’s all, I’m always curious about the thought processes of the seriously self-deluding conspiracy theorist.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2019, 06:01:31 PM »
Why should we want to ?
Of course you wouldn’t want to - that would have to involve some actual logical thinking.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2019, 06:08:19 PM »
No matter how you paint it, this behaviour is not natural when you have no idea whether your child is dead or with predators.

It appears that it is okay to suggest Madeleine is dead but not that she is with predators. Even stranger when you consider that much of the Netflix documentary was about Metodo 3 and their research into the sex trafficking of children and its connection, or not,  to Madeleine’s disappearance. I presume the parents supported this research.
Oh FFS I sometimes wonder if you are a human or a sceptic-bot.  There is nothing unnatural about that behaviour, nothing at all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:19:18 PM by John »