Author Topic: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?  (Read 10519 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2018, 11:22:19 AM »
"friends of McCanns" etc...
You get away with a lot but that is IMO a lie.  Either that or it is a bad joke.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:25:06 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2018, 11:27:45 AM »
Surely it would be that SY are the servants and PJ are the masters of this investigation. If SY find any definitive information which was strong enough to charge someone then they would alert the PJ. However, if the perpetrators were on mainland UK they can be charged  and convicted in this country.

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing to prevent Scotland Yard acting on their own case should there be evidence against anyone resident in Britain.

The Portuguese no doubt will take action against anyone resident in Portugal should they find evidence to support their case.

The problem may arise should suspects be resident and/or nationals of other jurisdictions.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2018, 11:51:27 AM »
In my opinion there is absolutely nothing to prevent Scotland Yard acting on their own case should there be evidence against anyone resident in Britain.

The Portuguese no doubt will take action against anyone resident in Portugal should they find evidence to support their case.

The problem may arise should suspects be resident and/or nationals of other jurisdictions.

Correct! I personally do not believe  there was a paedophile gang stealing children... However, the possibility is if there was then it could be multinational as it is in exotic far east countries. That would really cause problems especially if they are not from the EU.

You get away with a lot but that is IMO a lie.  Either that or it is a bad joke.

I thought a good reference  8**8:/: because in his absence we have been getting information from the papers  from ...'sauces' &^^&*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin