Author Topic: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"  (Read 51152 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"
« Reply #660 on: May 08, 2021, 11:03:46 PM »
Corinne Mitchell also said this in 2010

From an old timeline

10.39pm Judy sends a text to Lukes phone, Right Toad, say goodnight toLuke. Thats you grounded for another week.
10.40pm Luke phones Judy to say he hasnt seen Jodi all night. Judy says she will call round Jodis friends. Luke returns to the house and tells his mother what Judy has said.
10.49pm Judy calls back to say Jodi is nowhere to be found, and she is calling the police. Luke says he will go up the path to look for Jodi, and if he doesnt find her, he will make his way to Judys house to decide what to do next. (This story was later changed to claim that Luke had agreed to meet the other members of the search party at the path.)

Luke returns to the house?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #661 on: June 07, 2021, 04:29:30 AM »
Ask away...

I’m of the firm view Luke Mitchell’s guilty and is committing innocence fraud

Can you discuss why you think this? I am genuinely curious to know? I am friends with SH.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #662 on: July 04, 2021, 04:54:49 PM »
Curiously there are no lawyers in Scotland currently called Scott Forbes.

There is however a listing from the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission (PDF attached)

Was this the alleged ‘fantastic work’ Sandra lean referred to during one of her live videos 🙄
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:45:14 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #663 on: July 04, 2021, 10:49:18 PM »
Was this the alleged ‘fantastic work’ Sandra lean referred to during one of her live videos 🙄

SF claims because his licence to practice has lapsed, he is no longer registered. I have no idea how these things work but that's his Twitter claim. I have one question for SF or SL. Either one is fine but I've been ignored by both.it can wait. Why wouldn't SF renew his licence? Got to be better than Tweeting all day about LBGQT and Nicola Sturgeon,  no? IMO only.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #664 on: July 04, 2021, 10:51:10 PM »
SF claims because his licence to practice has lapsed

What sort of alleged licence was it ?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #665 on: July 04, 2021, 10:59:17 PM »
What sort of alleged licence was it ?

I assumed it was some kind of licence to practice law but I don't actually know. Must have been or it wouldn't have been his reason/excuse for not being registered anymore. I'll find something about it and I'll send it to you.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #666 on: July 05, 2021, 10:15:59 AM »
 8()-000(
I assumed it was some kind of licence to practice law but I don't actually know. Must have been or it wouldn't have been his reason/excuse for not being registered anymore. I'll find something about it and I'll send it to you.

SF definitely posted on Twitter the reason he's no longer licensed to practice law is because he didn't renew his licence but in all honesty,  I can't find it now so I can't send you the link. If I come across it I'll send it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #667 on: July 05, 2021, 10:50:50 AM »
8()-000(
SF definitely posted on Twitter the reason he's no longer licensed to practice law is because he didn't renew his licence but in all honesty,  I can't find it now so I can't send you the link. If I come across it I'll send it.

Well if he did it would seem he’s deleted it

Did you see this tweeted under Jane Hamilton article for the Daily Record?

The Daily Record
@Daily_Record
Jun 30
Jodi Jones' family blast Luke Mitchell for taunts on anniversary of her death
5:52 AM · Jun 30, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Daily_Record/status/1410098961541644296

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Daily_Record
This is not true! The statement was released on Sat 26th June, inorder to get at Sandra Lean. Then Jane H used the anniversary of the murder to invent this headline,,pretty disgusting actually
3:59 PM · Jun 30, 2021·Twitter for Android

Why does killer Luke Mitchell want to ‘get at’ Sandra Lean?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:53:44 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #668 on: July 05, 2021, 11:06:22 AM »
SF claims because his licence to practice has lapsed, he is no longer registered. I have no idea how these things work but that's his Twitter claim. I have one question for SF or SL. Either one is fine but I've been ignored by both.it can wait. Why wouldn't SF renew his licence? Got to be better than Tweeting all day about LBGQT and Nicola Sturgeon,  no? IMO only.

SF gave up his practice cert after he married money, went into semi retirement, working on couple of miscarriages cases and writing a book about Luke Mitchell naming and shaming the police and others. When he isn't walking mountains or working he laughs at his stalkers

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #669 on: July 05, 2021, 11:35:59 AM »
SF gave up his practice cert after he married money, went into semi retirement, working on couple of miscarriages cases and writing a book about Luke Mitchell naming and shaming the police and others. When he isn't walking mountains or working he laughs at his stalkers

You mean he receives hostile phone calls, messages, threats, poison pen letters, people watching his house, that sort of thing?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #670 on: July 05, 2021, 11:44:22 AM »
You mean he receives hostile phone calls, messages, threats, poison pen letters, people watching his house, that sort of thing?

Ask him if you follow him on Twitter etc as you mentioned his account and what he shares
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:47:50 AM by Dexter »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #671 on: July 05, 2021, 12:46:43 PM »
Well if he did it would seem he’s deleted it

Did you see this tweeted under Jane Hamilton article for the Daily Record?

The Daily Record
@Daily_Record
Jun 30
Jodi Jones' family blast Luke Mitchell for taunts on anniversary of her death
5:52 AM · Jun 30, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Daily_Record/status/1410098961541644296

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Daily_Record
This is not true! The statement was released on Sat 26th June, inorder to get at Sandra Lean. Then Jane H used the anniversary of the murder to invent this headline,,pretty disgusting actually
3:59 PM · Jun 30, 2021·Twitter for Android

Why does killer Luke Mitchell want to ‘get at’ Sandra Lean?

No I didn't see it but I just read the article. Is SF saying LM's statement was to get at Sandra Lean? I have no idea why he may do that. Maybe he thinks the other group can do more to help him? I don't know.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #672 on: July 05, 2021, 02:15:03 PM »

Jesus mate. Do you need a shovel?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #673 on: July 05, 2021, 05:47:17 PM »
Jesus mate. Do you need a shovel?

@)(++(*

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #674 on: July 05, 2021, 09:21:28 PM »
SF gave up his practice cert after he married money