Author Topic: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?  (Read 105565 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?
« Reply #1080 on: January 06, 2020, 09:08:27 PM »
I'm quite happy for the General and Holly to discuss her theory between themselves if they wish. If they speak publicly there will only be ridicule from certain quarters imo. Silence is golden.

Her solution was ridiculed by Myster....who she expected to support it. How did you describe her theory.....not very complimentary as I recall...your verdict on hollys theory..

From what you have said so far you have chosen someone at random and then created a theory around them imo
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:10:58 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1081 on: January 06, 2020, 09:21:07 PM »
I'm quite happy for the General and Holly to discuss her theory between themselves if they wish. If they speak publicly there will only be ridicule from certain quarters imo. Silence is golden.
In the words of the great philosopher Stuart Goddard “ridicule is nothing to be scared of”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1082 on: January 06, 2020, 09:25:48 PM »
Her solution was ridiculed by Myster....who she expected to support it. How did you describe her theory.....not very complimentary as I recall...your verdict on hollys theory..

From what you have said so far you have chosen someone at random and then created a theory around them imo

At least it is not a nasty snipe- like some have typed.

It is a fair comment, and Holly is very gracious to have her theory looked at and commented on,by who's opinion she values. And she included G in that group.

I am sure Holly will not cry  if the response is not glowing.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1083 on: January 06, 2020, 09:28:51 PM »
In the words of the great philosopher Stuart Goddard “ridicule is nothing to be scared of”.

And Adam Ant.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1084 on: January 06, 2020, 09:35:04 PM »
And Adam Ant.
Stuart Goddard IS Adam Ant.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1085 on: January 06, 2020, 09:35:40 PM »
At least it is not a nasty snipe- like some have typed.

It is a fair comment, and Holly is very gracious to have her theory looked at and commented on,by who's opinion she values. And she included G in that group.

I am sure Holly will not cry  if the response is not glowing.

I think you've missed the boat... Holly's theory has already been discussed and as you can see from gunits comments the responses without exception almost have been extremely negative

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1086 on: January 06, 2020, 09:39:59 PM »
I think you've missed the boat... Holly's theory has already been discussed and as you can see from gunits comments the responses without exception almost have been extremely negative

Holly has said she had UPDATED her theory.   Move along...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1087 on: January 06, 2020, 09:54:32 PM »
Holly has said she had UPDATED her theory.   Move along...

It's still Carole Tranmer carrying out an abduction