Author Topic: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?  (Read 105262 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?
« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2019, 08:28:01 PM »
you may have missed the point that It was myself that raised the point which basically invalidates hollys theory.....i wonder if she considered this point in her 5 A4 page missive

I haven't missed the point that you claim to know better and have won the 'rightness' battle again.

I just don't consider these add anything to our understanding.

*%^^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2019, 08:32:23 PM »
I haven't missed the point that you claim to know better and have won the 'rightness' battle again.

I just don't consider these add anything to our understanding.

*%^^&

perhaps you could point out where I claim to know better....
perhaps you could stop pointless attempts to score points
perhaps you could instead try and contribute to the discussion...hollys theory has  a massive hole....I wonder if she thought of this point
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:38:51 PM by Davel »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2019, 08:41:35 PM »
 I totally agree with you that a traumatic experience will stay with you and even escalate due to its intensity, irrespective any other input. I am sorry for yours, Davel. My 14-year old son who had a gun at his temple when he was 4 years old, vividly remembers the whole ordeal.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2019, 08:43:46 PM »
I totally agree with you that a traumatic experience will stay with you and even escalate due to its intensity, irrespective any other input. I am sorry for yours, Davel. My 14-year old son who had a gun at his temple when he was 4 years old, vividly remembers the whole ordeal.

mine was nothing really ....terrifying at the time...your sons ordeal is just awful....ive said before,...it saddens me how evil some people feel they have the right to be

I have  a friend...a bit of  a tough nut...who used to live in SA...he invited me out there. When i questioned safety he said...whats the problem...you can shoot cant you...he was obviously serious
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:46:54 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2019, 08:56:59 PM »
perhaps you could point out where I claim to know better....
perhaps you could stop pointless attempts to score points
perhaps you could instead try and contribute to the discussion...hollys theory has  a massive hole....I wonder if she thought of this point

OK.

Since you have a standard stance on who knows better, and in your opinion that is Davel, perhaps you could re-read your latest post.

"hollys theory has a massive hole"

Obviously IYO.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2019, 09:01:12 PM »
OK.

Since you have a standard stance on who knows better, and in your opinion that is Davel, perhaps you could re-read your latest post.

"hollys theory has a massive hole"

Obviously IYO.

no.......I see it as fact....do you dispute that maddie would have memory of being taken from her family to start  a completely new life with strangers...that  blows a massive hole in hollys theory...for the third time...i wonder if holly has considered that...I think we need to hear hollys answer
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 09:03:32 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2019, 09:08:13 PM »
I think this makes hollys theory a total non starter as Msddie would remember being taken from her family
That is what I'm hoping for.   I hope Madeleine has some desire to discover who she really is.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2019, 09:08:40 PM »
Then we have all maddies school friends remrking on her "funny "   eye....wouldnt this also raise questions

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:12 PM »
Then we have all maddies school friends remrking on her "funny "   eye....wouldnt this also raise questions
Coloboma is not that rare is it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:16 PM »
That is what I'm hoping for.   I hope Madeleine has some desire to discover who she really is.
agreed....i would be absolutely delighted if holly had solved the case....as she claims.... I just dont see it as being true

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
Coloboma is not that rare is it?

first im not sure if she has  an actual coloboma...but second....how common in a blonde 16 yr old girl with memories of being abducted

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2019, 09:15:28 PM »
agreed....i would be absolutely delighted if holly had solved the case....as she claims.... I just dont see it as being true
I'd prefer it if my theory solved the case, but my theory only goes to a certain point that day.  12 years have passed now, and no theory can really account for what has happened in the intervening years.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »
first im not sure if she has  an actual coloboma...but second....how common in a blonde 16 yr old girl with memories of being abducted
She could be wondering what is memory and what is fantasy. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2019, 09:19:27 PM »
She could be wondering what is memory and what is fantasy.

I think its been established that memory would be quite strong....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2019, 09:20:11 PM »
Coloured contact lenses should eliminate a coloboma. I am not sure, but don’t people having a coloboma also have poor eyesight as they grow older?