Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509340 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2070 on: May 10, 2019, 05:21:16 PM »
From the sceptic faithful

You're no better - you just pour petrol on the fire your just a supporter on a forum.

Do you think the mccs will look at you any different to a sceptic.

Suporters who claim to support the McCann's clearly attempt to provoke more and more outrageous comments from their opponents. Once they succeed they then re-post these comments in a forlorn attempt to claim the moral high ground. These McCann supporters also cherry pick items from the evidence and claim it "proves" their point while at the same time ignoring evidence that suggests the opposite. They insult anyone who questions their opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2071 on: May 10, 2019, 05:24:25 PM »

You're no better - you just pour petrol on the fire your just a supporter on a forum.

Do you think the mccs will look at you any different to a sceptic.

Suporters who claim to support the McCann's clearly attempt to provoke more and more outrageous comments from their opponents. Once they succeed they then re-post these comments in a forlorn attempt to claim the moral high ground. These McCann supporters also cherry pick items from the evidence and claim it "proves" their point while at the same time ignoring evidence that suggests the opposite. They insult anyone who questions their opinion

Not sure which sceptic forum that's cut and pasted from... But that's all it is.. Sceptic propaganda
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:28:28 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2072 on: May 10, 2019, 05:27:11 PM »
Ms... Brown... Amaral etc can hold any opinion the wish... But to claim their opinions are supported by evidence shows how little they understand  the evidence

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2073 on: May 10, 2019, 05:33:38 PM »
Not sure which sceptic forum that's cut and pasted from... But that's all it is.. Sceptic propaganda

IMO Just showing you supporters propaganda - if you really thought them innocent why come on here.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2074 on: May 10, 2019, 05:34:31 PM »
I know I do because I know what the established  facts are..

You've missed your calling then if you're not part of OG.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2075 on: May 10, 2019, 05:35:52 PM »
Looks like the sceptics are a little upset

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2076 on: May 10, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »
Looks like the sceptics are a little upset

See what I mean - it would take more than you to upset me D

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2077 on: May 10, 2019, 05:41:06 PM »
The title of the tread is the podcasts... But I do understand  there's very little worthy of discussion

Offline barrier

« Reply #2078 on: May 10, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
The title of the tread is the podcasts... But I do understand  there's very little worthy of discussion

150 pages,2250 post's, things can't be rushed you know.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2079 on: May 10, 2019, 05:46:47 PM »
150 pages,2250 post's, things can't be rushed you know.

Lots if posts... But in the latest podcast... Next to nothing..

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2080 on: May 10, 2019, 05:48:44 PM »

Again just your opinion

Episode 10 out NOW - 'May 3' https://www.9news.com.au/maddie #McCann #Maddie

Mark's twitter feed -  easy to listen just click on it on his link here

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2081 on: May 10, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
If she was killed in 5a by an intruder then she wasn't abducted..

Mark S basically believes everything amaral and Pat brown has said... He doesn't have a decent grasp of the facts in this case ...Pat brown says everything  she claims is backed by evidence... It isn't... If it was she would have no fear of being sued
No only that but he also gets some of his info from the tw..s on twitter hashtag #mcann, the ones who are on there everyday spreading myths and lies and hatred.  He thinks they are marvellous receptacles of da troof. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2082 on: May 10, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
He said that there was a lot of information that he couldn’t broadcast for legal reasons. That information has obviously contributed to his opinion of the case. I wonder what it was ?

Indeed!
And you believe he has a lot of information which is unknown to the current investigation by two police forces?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2083 on: May 10, 2019, 11:03:11 PM »
He said that there was a lot of information that he couldn’t broadcast for legal reasons. That information has obviously contributed to his opinion of the case. I wonder what it was ?

Yes I wonder also.

The guy tried to get the other side of the story and to ask probably awkward questions.  It all seems to have clammed up on him. Everyone is silent... especially when Paedophilia is mentioned.

A complete disservice to the memory of MBM. Madeliene the REAL victim in all this.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2084 on: May 11, 2019, 12:10:25 AM »
Indeed!
And you believe he has a lot of information which is unknown to the current investigation by two police forces?

No if I was to hazard a guess it would be that OG/PJ know most of the information.....and as things stand just now we don’t know what effect that information has had on the investigations.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?