Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509340 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2160 on: May 11, 2019, 10:14:48 PM »
Why aggressive Davel?
Nothing to be afraid about.

IM not agressive...im certainly not afraid because im not involved...TBH ...I think you are a bit of a joke but im trying to be polite .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2161 on: May 11, 2019, 10:15:48 PM »
Have I said they are involved in the death of their daughter?
so are they..iyo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2162 on: May 11, 2019, 10:17:13 PM »
Have I said they are involved in the death of their daughter?

what we say is put up...or shut up

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2163 on: May 11, 2019, 10:17:42 PM »
Dogs are a fantastic tool for the Police.
They find explosives,drugs,and victims in earthquakes, avalanches and more.
They also found the remains of the Swedish Journalist Kim Wall of the bottom of the Baltic sea.
The dogs are incredible.
As a Swede you’ll be familiar with the mass murderer case which involved alerts from Zampo the cadaver dog.  Any thoughts on them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2164 on: May 11, 2019, 10:18:52 PM »
The only proof of any steps forward that both investigations have taken that I'm aware of is Andy Redwood saying quite categorically,  "We are almost certain now that this sighting (Tannerman) is not the abductor.

Kate and Gerry say a lot of things but this is one step forward we can prove their website chose to ignore.

One step forward, two steps back springs to mind on this occassion.

Your post is ill researched and ill informed.  In her book MADELEINE Kate had a lot to say about the man seen by the Smiths ...

Snip
The police did not appear to feel that Jane’s sighting in Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva and the man and child reported by the Irish holidaymakers in Rua da Escola Primária were related.

They seem to have concluded that these were in all likelihood two different men carrying two different children (if, they implied, these two men actually existed at all). The only reason for their scepticism appeared to be an unexplained time lapse between the two sightings.

They didn’t dovetail perfectly.
To me the similarities seem far more significant than any discrepancy in timing.
Every time I read these independent statements in the files (and neither could have been influenced by the other, remember – Jane’s description had not been released to the public before the Irish witnesses made their statements), I am staggered by how alike they are, almost identical in parts.
As a lawyer once said to me, apropos another matter, ‘One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they’re still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.’
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2165 on: May 11, 2019, 10:20:24 PM »
IM not agressive...im certainly not afraid because im not involved...TBH ...I think you are a bit of a joke but im trying to be polite .

Nope.  Another ad hom.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2166 on: May 11, 2019, 10:21:13 PM »
Nope.  Another ad hom.
Have you considered asking for your old job back? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2167 on: May 11, 2019, 10:22:27 PM »
9 years and thousands of hours research it not a joke my friend.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2168 on: May 11, 2019, 10:26:30 PM »
9 years and thousands of hours research it not a joke my friend.

ive ask you the same question 3 times...you have failed to answer,,,,what do the dog alerts signify....you have failed to answer 3 times...I can assure you all your accusations are a complete joke

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2169 on: May 11, 2019, 10:27:01 PM »
Doesn't it always?#

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

Now I have given you cites Brietta, don't you think you should, if you are being fair reinstate my post you have just deleted.

Well, don't you think you should?

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow if your deletions are anything to go by imo.

Doesn't work like that cheeky monkey; you have to show me what was said to allow the reasoning behind your conclusions ... I don't have to guess from your list.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2170 on: May 11, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »
Have you considered asking for your old job back?

Nope.  I once had to clean up all the crap like this.

We have a local street cleaner, whose main task is to sweep up all the dog poo.  It is an excellent effort, and I appreciate him highly.

I just don't fancy doing his job.

Been there, done it, but no I don't have the T-shirt.    *&^^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2171 on: May 11, 2019, 10:34:14 PM »
Nope.  I once had to clean up all the crap like this.

We have a local street cleaner, whose main task is to sweep up all the dog poo.  It is an excellent effort, and I appreciate him highly.

I just don't fancy doing his job.

Been there, done it, but no I don't have the T-shirt.    *&^^&
But you seem to be quite interested in telling us to move on, shut up or to get us warnings nevertheless.

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2172 on: May 11, 2019, 10:36:50 PM »
As a Swede you’ll be familiar with the mass murderer case which involved alerts from Zampo the cadaver dog.  Any thoughts on them?
Yes I'am.
It was a big scandal.
Tomas Quick spent decades in a mental hospital for crimes he didn't commited.
He didn't kill anyone, they druged him and he confessed killings in Norway and Sweden and the Prosecutor said he was guilty.
The Detectives and the Prosecutor were corrupt so it's difficult to know what the dogs really found.
They tried to frame Tomas Quick for crimes he didn't commited.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2173 on: May 11, 2019, 10:38:12 PM »
Is it just everyone else on here that has to post IMO? Is there a reasonable excuse why you as a moderator should be any different.
Andy Redwood said exactly what I said he said and the McCanns website chose to ignore what
Redwood said. It can't be that poorly researched if those two facts are true.

I suggest you begin adding IMO like everyone else.

Whose opinion do you think is being expressed in my post?

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2174 on: May 11, 2019, 10:40:07 PM »
ive ask you the same question 3 times...you have failed to answer,,,,what do the dog alerts signify....you have failed to answer 3 times...I can assure you all your accusations are a complete joke
What accusations??