Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509356 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3570 on: May 28, 2019, 07:45:11 PM »
Or it could have been someone saying he/ she was taking her to see daddy.
The same tactic used when little Alesha McPhail was taken from her bed.

Absolutely!

but then that theory wouldn't tie in with JTs sighting of 'the abductor'  no shoes/slippers and  being carried in a strange way... If we believe JT did see an abductor.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

« Reply #3571 on: May 28, 2019, 07:45:33 PM »

In your opinion, of course - no evidence, all supposition

I know there's no evidence,  no DNA was taken from the bed.   I don't know how Amaral can say that no one came in through the window because there was no finger prints or evidence on the bed.   If someone else had touched the window the abductor's fingerprints could have been wiped off and he/she could have taken his/her shoes off to enter through the window,  so there's no definite proof of what Amaral says.   IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #3572 on: May 28, 2019, 07:48:48 PM »
Absolutely!

but then that theory wouldn't tie in with JTs sighting of 'the abductor'  no shoes/slippers and  being carried in a strange way... If we believe JT did see an abductor.

Did Alesha have her shoes/slippers on?   How the child was carried would make no difference to who the person was.   It was obvious someone not accustomed to carrying a child  IMO

Offline sadie

« Reply #3573 on: May 28, 2019, 08:11:32 PM »

Maddie could have been removed by some one who knew her. Someone she trusted...

Carolina Santos  - attempted abduction  a few miles away on Dec 25th 2004 (4 months before Madeleine went)

According to reports at the time a man walked up to her playing on the pavement.  Asked her if she would like to play with some children.  She went off with him, hand in hand, but fortunately Mum and Dad realised she had gone and ran out to see them walking off about 300 metres away and called her back.

Hand in hand!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3574 on: May 28, 2019, 09:22:56 PM »
It's not only Amaral, professor David Barclay had this to say; "We must be very careful that we're not saying this is actually staging, but it is difficult to see how anybody could have interfered with those shutters from the outside without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it's almost impossible."
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id460.htm

Almost impossible, fancy that, ey.

Wasn't there also something about green algae ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3575 on: May 28, 2019, 09:50:33 PM »

In your opinion, of course - no evidence, all supposition
"Probably" has a meaning, respect it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3576 on: May 28, 2019, 09:51:57 PM »
Maddie could have been removed by some one who knew her. Someone she trusted...
That is just but one or two of many possibilities.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3577 on: May 28, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »
Carolina Santos  - attempted abduction  a few miles away on Dec 25th 2004 (4 months before Madeleine went)

According to reports at the time a man walked up to her playing on the pavement.  Asked her if she would like to play with some children.  She went off with him, hand in hand, but fortunately Mum and Dad realised she had gone and ran out to see them walking off about 300 metres away and called her back.

Hand in hand!
Did you have the dates right.  Madeleine 3 May 2007  so Dec 25th 2004  becomes 3 years 4 months earlier.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3578 on: May 28, 2019, 10:50:51 PM »
Tut, tut... let me refresh your recall.

Vertigo Swirl: "so you admit that abduction by a predatory paedophile from an unlocked apartment is 'a very real threat' and possibility.  That’s progress."

I don't say that anywhere, it's only you who does.  8(0(*
So when you wrote:
“As for predatory paedophiles being on the loose in general all over the world, you better believe I worry. That's why me and my friends would never abandon our children for five nights in a row. And we definitely wouldn't leave any doors unlocked that would aid and abet these predatory paedophiles”.

you are not admitting that abduction by a predatory paedophile from an unlocked apartment is a very real threat and possibility?   What then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3579 on: May 28, 2019, 10:55:56 PM »
Perhaps you can provide some cites for this.

Not that it really matters as none seem to be suspects in the alleged abduction
Jeronimo's statement
"He noticed, because it was obvious, that some of the members of the group would regularly leave the restaurant to do something, which he gradually came to realise was 'controlling' the children. Even so, he was always convinced that the children were in some place belonging to the Ocean Club, under the care of a Mark Warner company associated to the club."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JERONIMO-SALCEDAS.htm and http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/J-T-R-Salcedas.htm

Also the summary one "OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
TAPAS BAR EMPLOYEES STATEMENTS"  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm

"--------- JOAQUIM JOSE MOREIRA BATISTA (residing at Rua Ilha Terceira, no. 15, Lagos, Telephone No 91 277 ####) - table employee [waiter].
- Of the group of 8/9 British citizens who dined at the restaurant last night, as usual, of which the parents of missing were part (he didn't know them) he noticed that two individuals left the table, of the male gender.
- The first to leave was about 40/45 years old (tall, skinny, white complexion, with large [a full head of] hair of color gray) and the period of his absence was about 15 minutes, being that they had to [re-]heat his food, which had cooled;
- The second to leave (about 40/45 years of age, having the physical characteristics of the first, but having less bulky hair) did so for about 30 minutes, and that shortly after he returned, all left the table, except for an elderly person, who told him that a child had disappeared, the daughter of a member of the group, due to which he thought that the second person to leave could have been the father of the child;
- Of the times in which this group had dined in that bar it is [was] often [for] someone from the group to go to check at the apartments the state of the children (their offspring) who were sleeping there.
- He did not see any person with blonde "rastas", while he was working (16h00 and 00.00). ----------
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:03:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #3580 on: May 28, 2019, 11:10:45 PM »
Did you have the dates right.  Madeleine 3 May 2007  so Dec 25th 2004  becomes 3 years 4 months earlier.

Thanks Rob.  It should have been 25th Dec 2006, which is 4 months before Madeleine went missing. 

So to make it plain
Carolina was attempted abducted  just over 4 months before Madeleine went missing and not so many miles away on the Algarve.  At the age of 3, she was playing alone on the pavement outside her families Bar/café.  A man came along and told her that he knew where some children were playing.  Would she like to go play with them?   She agreed and  went off hand in hand with him.

I think that if someone who Madeleine knew and liked came along with something she really fancied, she would probably go with him/her., especially if her mummy and daddy were mentioned as endorsing the offered thing.

However Janes little girl appeared to be asleep, so that scenario is unlikely unless she was tazered/drugged inside or immediately outside the flat.

Only my ruminations, but just could be.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3581 on: May 28, 2019, 11:14:29 PM »
@ 6:25 he talks about green lichen on the window sills. It doesn't grow on the light weight aluminium shutter however that was covered in a fine coating of polyurethane paint. He's aware lichen will not grow on that surface and he concludes "it is difficult to see how anybody could have interfered with those shutters from the outside without leaving some trace. In fact, having looked at them, I think it's almost impossible."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxUdEnQ_r9M

Whatever way you look at things, Dave Barclay after examining the shutters concludes it would have been almost impossible to interfere with them without leaving a trace. He doesn't say that he reached his conclusion because of the lichen on the window sill. It was the shutter he was talking about.

Almost impossible, fancy that, ey.
Was that the demonstration using the electrically operated shutter ?  The one on Madeleine's window was manual.

And ... whoops ... there was no green lichen on the window ledge of Madeleine's room window ... as can be clearly seen from images taken shortly after her disappearance.

The fora myth of the time made reference to the impossibility that the window could not have been an entry point because of the presence of undisturbed green lichen.  Which was teamed up with the impossibility of raising the shutter from outside.

I wonder if Portuguese burglars et al were more familiar with forensic techniques than the police were and took obvious steps to avoid leaving traces behind ... I think wearing gloves would probably have been a consideration for them.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3582 on: May 29, 2019, 12:01:39 AM »
I'm acknowledging that you now admit that there was 'a very real threat' involved in leaving the children alone when you originally asked me if I was, "not worried if there is a predatory paedophile at large?" that's all. I hadn't given predatory paedophiles being at large in PDL a second thought until you asked. So no, I wasn't in the slightest bit worried about a predatory paedophile being at large. ? I see a very real threat in other avenues apart from predatory paedophiles. Baths, cookers, swimming pools, public thoroughfares where traffic flowed. Beastie boys abducting my child would be the least of those possibilities for me to worry about.

If the McCanns weren't interested in the very real threat you admit they left their three babies in, I don't know why you expect anyone else to be interested. It's refreshing to see you admit they left the children exposed to a very real threat. Those very real threats exposed a lot of possibilities, but it was only you who chose to focus on the most unlikely one given the facts IMO. 

As far as I'm concerned, if a predatory paedophile abducts my child, I don't tell the police two completely different versions of the last time I seen them alive and then refuse to cooperate with the very people tasked to find her.

I worry about my own children, not the McCanns.
Your post made it clear that you would not leave your kids alone in an unlocked apartment because of the risk posed by predatory paedophiles and no amount of waffle alters that fact.  Odd though isn’t it that you believe leaving children in an unlocked apartment exposes them to the risk of abduction by paedos and at the same time you seem to think the idea that Madeleine was abducted by a paedo to be ridiculously unlikely. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:47:56 AM by slartibartfast »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3583 on: May 29, 2019, 07:47:46 AM »
I don't care what you think. Especially when you miss out the critical points of what I have said.

Perhaps you think you'd tell the old bill two completely different version of the last time you seen your child alive if she was abducted by a predatory paedophile and then refuse to cooperate with the very same people tasked to find her. Those parts aren't a lot of waffle, those parts are established facts.
LOL.  This is what we in the forum business call deflection. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:49:08 AM by slartibartfast »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3584 on: May 29, 2019, 08:05:44 AM »
LOL.  This is what we in the forum business call deflection.

How do you work that out then - think your post is the deflection VS.

Out of curiosity, what forum business are you in - didn't know it was classed as a business.

But obviously, it is for you - think others class it as a way of putting their opinion across.