Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509341 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3975 on: June 07, 2019, 08:57:48 PM »
That was obvious from what you post. Glaswegians of the East End variety are more schooled up on how the criminal mind works, believe me. You’ll never see no abductor in any courtroom for Madeleine’s abduction. I’ll happily wager £100 to a charity of Brietta’s choice if I’m wrong.

What do you say to that? She can even pick ambassador Kate’s charity if she likes?

im just trying to work out what....youll never see no abductor...means...its deffo a double negative

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3976 on: June 07, 2019, 08:58:52 PM »
That was obvious from what you post. Glaswegians of the East End variety are more schooled up on how the criminal mind works, believe me. You’ll never see no abductor in any courtroom for Madeleine’s abduction. I’ll happily wager £100 to a charity of Brietta’s choice if I’m wrong.

What do you say to that? She can even pick ambassador Kate’s charity if she likes?

What makes Glaswegians of the East End variety more schooled up on how the criminal mind works?
The thought of placing a bet on any aspect of Madeleine's disappearance does give me the boak!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3977 on: June 07, 2019, 09:03:10 PM »
im just trying to work out what....youll never see no abductor...means...its deffo a double negative

It's an East end of Glasgow way of expressing a definite belief in what they are saying!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3978 on: June 07, 2019, 09:05:23 PM »
It's an East end of Glasgow way of expressing a definite belief in what they are saying!

really...I think monkeys buttoned up the back

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3979 on: June 07, 2019, 09:06:44 PM »
Wait and see  8)--))

Spring 2020   OG has been granted funding for a year to follow leads.

2021  Ditto

2022  Ditto

Etc, etc etc

Is this "the person in authority" who is still in charge of continuing the investigation until 2022 and ditto ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3980 on: June 07, 2019, 09:22:14 PM »
 8@??)(
the Illuminations

Nice one  8@??)(  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3981 on: June 07, 2019, 09:35:02 PM »
Look, are you accepting the wager or not? If I win, my charity will be the dogs trust.

It’s an open offer that you (or any supporter) can take at anytime.

Good night?

I accept...but id like to up the ante...how confident are you...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:37:44 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3982 on: June 07, 2019, 10:06:53 PM »
Your more than welcome, I meant it. You’re way too clever to believe that Gerry forgot him and his wife entered via an unsecured  patio door that he told police his buddy had entered in between, IMO (at the moment). If you really are clever, think about it, or continue to live in fantasy land. The choice is yours.

This case isn’t really that difficult, if you ever decide to engage your brain..
My brain is fully engaged thanks.  You will simply have to come to terms with the fact that not everybody lends such massive significance to certain of the minutiae of this case that you do.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3983 on: June 07, 2019, 11:26:02 PM »
I’m confident enough, and successful enough to let you make an alternative offer. It would be good to see some charity benefit if the case is ever conclude whoever  is correct.

I’m not going to agree to a wager I’m not willing to meet but I,ve been successful enough to be open to offers? Bear in mind, if I accept I’ll pay up and I expect nothing less from you if you take the wager on. That’s the way wagers work. I,ll post the money to John now for him to hold, giving John control. On that basis, name your price and I’ll tell you if I can accept? But I would encourage you to think big.

You can make it a whole lot MORE than £100 if you like?

That will make us the only two people willing to put our money where our mouths is.

I’ll even pay now, if John can facilitate it and wait to see how the investigation pans out. If it closes without conclusion, I get my dosh back. If it concludes with the conviction of an abductor, I lose. Kate and Gerry get convicted - you lose.

Back to you????

Without resorting to any profanity which I am seriously inclined to do so!
This must be the lowest of the low in any of the threads here or in any discussion of the disappearance of Madeleine.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3984 on: June 07, 2019, 11:27:39 PM »
Without resorting to any profanity which I am seriously inclined to do so!
This must be the lowest of the low in any of the threads here or in any discussion of the disappearance of Madeleine.
I agree.  Tasteless in the extreme. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3985 on: June 07, 2019, 11:42:30 PM »
So you aren’t willing to put your money on an abduction for the benefit of charity. That leads me to believe you’re clever enough to know you’ll lose.

But you two are immaterial, it’s Davel who accepted and it remains for him to name his price. It’s for charity remember.

Charity begins at the McCanns home in this instance.
If you want to give to charity, give to charity, don’t predicate it on gambling on the outcome of the disappearance of a little girl, that’s just sick.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3986 on: June 08, 2019, 08:15:23 AM »
Wait and see  8)--))

Spring 2020   OG has been granted funding for a year to follow leads.

2021  Ditto

2022  Ditto

Etc, etc etc

Won't go past 2022 will it? isn't there a statute of limitations in Portugal,seeing as its their case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3987 on: June 08, 2019, 08:23:19 AM »
I do give to charity but I am also willing to pay money up front to John so as if I lose charity wins. We are all debating the same thing and the fact I would like to see charity benefit as an outcome is not sick in any charity’s book IMO. The point is, Davel sickly claimed to have accepted but I am waiting on his reply.

I like you, but your input is immaterial in this instance. X

Unless you fancy a wager that is??

I'm only challenging  monkey to expose his rather garbled logic... If I  was to take this bet.   .monkey pays out if an abductor appears in court... When do I pay out

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3988 on: June 08, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
I do give to charity but I am also willing to pay money up front to John so as if I lose charity wins. We are all debating the same thing and the fact I would like to see charity benefit as an outcome is not sick in any charity’s book IMO. The point is, Davel sickly claimed to have accepted but I am waiting on his reply.

I like you, but your input is immaterial in this instance. X

Unless you fancy a wager that is??
You have an advantage in the wager, as if no abductor is charged and found guilty you don’t have to pay out until both parents are dead and buried. It’s morally reprehensible to bet on the fate of the parents of a missing child imo.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3989 on: June 08, 2019, 08:37:51 AM »
You have an advantage in the wager, as if no abductor is charged and found guilty you don’t have to pay out until both parents are dead and buried. It’s morally reprehensible to bet on the fate of the parents of a missing child imo.

the wager expose very poor logic...could monkey explain when I have to pay out