Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509341 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4125 on: June 10, 2019, 10:34:17 PM »
No we don’t, the Met have already established it.

What did the met establish?  the abduction time?   8)--))
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4126 on: June 10, 2019, 10:53:13 PM »
What did the met establish?  the abduction time?   8)--))
a window of opportunity for an abductor to strike.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4127 on: June 10, 2019, 11:17:57 PM »
At the very least it would have been interesting to see Jez Wilkins trying to decide whether to go into the Tapas Restaurant, the Tapas Bar or the toilet. I don't know where the toilet was, and Jez wasn't very clear. It was either in the var, near the bar or in the pool area.
 https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS.htm

In my opinion he went into the restaurant between 8:30 and 9:00 because that's what he told the PJ on 4th May when events were fresh in his mind.
Even if they couldn't get all the Tapas 9 to turn up maybe they could have done a reconstruction of Jez' walk to establish the time he interacted with Gerry on the street.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 11:20:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4128 on: June 10, 2019, 11:40:20 PM »
Even if they couldn't get all the Tapas 9 to turn up maybe they could have done a reconstruction of Jez' walk to establish the time he interacted with Gerry on the street.
Would it be possible to do the reconstruction one person at a time?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4129 on: June 11, 2019, 07:52:04 AM »
Well the MET must therefore be withholding information from Do Carmo because he states the PJ don’t know what happened to the child, suggesting they have established absolutely nothing.
Illogical.  The Met didn’t say they had established beyond any doubt that Madeleine had been abducted only that they had established a window of opportunity for an abductor to commit the deed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4130 on: June 11, 2019, 07:52:51 AM »
No we don’t, the Met have already established it.

The Met may have a theory, but it's not been proved to be correct as far as I know.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4131 on: June 11, 2019, 08:25:13 AM »
So where is the logic in giving the MET a remit to only to investigate an abduction in that case?
Because based on all the known facts abduction is the only logical, plausible theory. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4132 on: June 11, 2019, 08:25:57 AM »
The Met may have a theory, but it's not been proved to be correct as far as I know.
Did I say it had been?  There’s really no need to state the obvious.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4133 on: June 11, 2019, 08:28:43 AM »
Illogical.  The Met didn’t say they had established beyond any doubt that Madeleine had been abducted only that they had established a window of opportunity for an abductor to commit the deed.

Based on an unverified timeline. Even the 'bumbling PJ' had more sense than to do that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4134 on: June 11, 2019, 08:33:36 AM »
Based on an unverified timeline. Even the 'bumbling PJ' had more sense than to do that.
How do you verify the timeline, pray tell?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4135 on: June 11, 2019, 08:34:38 AM »
Based on the known facts it’s a theory that has turned out to be utter tosh in terms of results.
That statement is utter tosh.  A theory is not “utter tosh” because it has not been proven.  By your definition McCann involvement in hiding their daughter’s body is “utter tosh” too, do you agree?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:37:15 AM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline The General

« Reply #4136 on: June 11, 2019, 08:47:10 AM »
How do you verify the timeline, pray tell?
Place them all under caution, then ask the questions again.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4137 on: June 11, 2019, 08:54:26 AM »
Hi little lady, I am in a beautiful Benbecula right now, but to my disappointment the Westford Inn is closed on a Monday so I’ll raise a glass in the Borrosdale Hotel for you tonight.

Cheers. It's the remotest place I've ever lived, with extreme weather in winter, but it won my heart. It's the only place I cried to be leaving when I caught the plane to Glasgow for the last time.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4138 on: June 11, 2019, 08:59:33 AM »
You could hire Kevin Halligen if he were still alive and use his spy satellite images, would be one method.

There were no Spy Satellite Images.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4139 on: June 11, 2019, 09:00:21 AM »
Absolutely not, the dog alerted to the possibility of Madeleine’s cadaver, they didn’t alert to abductors.
so the theory of parental involvement has been proven by the dogs has it?  What utter tosh!