Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509358 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4350 on: June 13, 2019, 12:02:26 PM »
It was so significant in your view that you can provide no examples of UK police ever having followed a similar line of enquiry.

There are not my statistics.
I said it was potentially significant and DNA samples taken from cigarettes in potentially significant locations is not uncommon.  But, I digress.  Your stats prove there was no one watching the apartment. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #4351 on: June 13, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »
Do you think he was  a HHH pencil man, a real hard man?

Oh dear I read the statement again and it was a pen the man had.   Now you will have to think of something ink related   8(0(*

Offline jassi

« Reply #4352 on: June 13, 2019, 12:13:26 PM »
Oh dear I read the statement again and it was a pen the man had.   Now you will have to think of something ink related   8(0(*

No.,no,my comment was pretty much to the point, on the false information you gave.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4353 on: June 13, 2019, 12:23:15 PM »
Who is Redwood?

No, Amaral.
He has an "ace up his sleeve"

Is he guilty of perverting the course of justice by not declaring what this ace is?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4354 on: June 13, 2019, 12:33:20 PM »
Has he now, an ace up his trumpet. Where did you catch wind of that one?

No up his sleeve.
 if it had been  up his trumpet that might have prevented  him blowing his own trumpet as frequently as he did.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4355 on: June 13, 2019, 12:41:52 PM »
Are you going to keep it a secret where you got wind of that one.

Anyway, landing in Oban now.  &^&*%

$*6% $*6%

&^&*%

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4356 on: June 13, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »

Here is her statement -

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/T_M_S_AGE_12.htm

Many thanks.  I could not pull her name out of my brain.   *&(+(+

There are several aspects of her statement which are relevant to those who have not visited Luz, so hopefully the following helps.

The Ali Super was nearly opposite the church in 2007.  There are photo stills, and at least one video from when it was open at night, taken when the McCanns attended a late night Mass in Luz.

It was the obvious go-to place for the Smiths if they wanted more alcohol or cigarettes when they left the Dolphin to visit Kelly's.  There is nothing to suggest the Smiths were on the hunt for either.

In 2007, there was a single chemist in Luz, a short walk north of the Ali Super, in Rua Helena Nascimento Batista.

TMS then has what I would consider to be a front door/back door confusion.

From the chemist it is a short walk due north to the west end of Baptista's supermarket.  I consider that to be the main door.  It has a parking lot reserved purely for customers.  It has a cafe concession located there.  It has a large entrance.  It is not situated on the road which runs up to 5A.

On the east side there is what I would call the rear entrance.  It is on the road up to 5A.  It is smaller than the western entrance.  There is car parking, but it is not restricted to Baptista.

So - from the Ali Super, to the chemist, to the W door of Baptista to the E door.  Then up the road that runs past 5A.

Here's another interesting thought or two.

The McCanns would have walked downhill from 5A to use the rear entrance of Baptista.

Baptista had CCTV on the earliest images I can find.   Cameras covering both front and rear.  If we had intel from those cameras we might be able to firm up the McCanns visit to Baptista, and of course that of TMS.

*&(+(+

What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4357 on: June 13, 2019, 01:53:50 PM »
He retired when the case was ongoing.

So he as that much in common with Amaral then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4358 on: June 13, 2019, 02:08:13 PM »
So he as that much in common with Amaral then.

But he wasn't sacked was he.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4359 on: June 13, 2019, 02:10:11 PM »

No, he resigned.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4360 on: June 13, 2019, 02:20:28 PM »

No, he resigned.

I think you'll find that Redwood retired.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4361 on: June 13, 2019, 02:23:04 PM »

Nope,both left when the case is/was still ongoing,which is what you know full well I meant.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4362 on: June 13, 2019, 02:36:30 PM »
Nope,both left when the case is/was still ongoing,which is what you know full well I meant.

There was a difference in the manner of their going I'm afraid.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4363 on: June 13, 2019, 02:37:04 PM »
I think you'll find that Redwood retired.

Quite right, I meant that Amaral resigned, not sacked.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4364 on: June 13, 2019, 02:38:49 PM »
Quite right, I meant that Amaral resigned, not sacked.

Only because they wouldn't let him publish his book.  However, he was sacked from The McCann Case.