Author Topic: E-fit lookalike?  (Read 10049 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: E-fit lookalike?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2019, 08:11:42 PM »
Your sweeping statement is inaccurate. What was their evidence given during trial?

Afraid Holly is right, Barry George was never 'identified' as the perp.  The only evidence against him at his first trial was a speck of GSR in the bottom of his coat pocket but that was later found to be inconclusive.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:57:48 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2019, 08:18:26 PM »
The only evidence against him at his first trial was a speck of GSR in the bottom of his coat pocket but that was later found to be inconclusive.

And has since been found to be of probative value
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:10 PM »
Explain this

“Photofit dispute

Mr George confirmed that he went to the offices of the Hammersmith and Fulham Action for Disability (Hafad) on the day Miss Dando was shot and returned there two days later.

He told police he had wanted to account for his movements as people had said he was similar in appearance to a photofit of the killer.

The prosecution says the photofit was only released four days after the murder.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1349115.stm

I have difficulty handling rejection", George confessed. "I become angry... it starts a chain of events which is beyond my control."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:40:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 08:59:20 PM »
Explain this

I have difficulty handling rejection", George confessed. "I become angry... it starts a chain of events which is beyond my control."

A lot can happen in a year, memories fade, people get confused.  BG had no motive for what occurred, nor had he the means or the opportunity, the three pillars of any investigation. The jury at his first trial were led to believe that that speck of GSR could only have come from the murder weapon, that was false.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:03:29 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:12 PM »

Angela Shaw made an error in her reasoning

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVQ6kReMLdw

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2019, 09:01:30 PM »
A lot can happen in a year, memories fade, people get confused.

Barry George’s memory didn’t fade though did it

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
Barry George’s memory didn’t fade though did it

Can you remember everything you did on the 6th May 2018?  Thought not!

Most people can barely remember what they did at a specific time a few days ago never mind a year ago.

BG might have his problems, he has been convicted of some nasty goings-on towards women but he isn't a killer.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:08:54 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 09:07:53 PM »
Doesn’t mean it wasn’t Barry George!

Did they see the front or back of him? What did their witness statements describe?

You're right it does not mean it was not BG it just means that those who claim to have observed the perp leaving 26 Gowan Ave shortly after Richard Hughes heard Jill arrive followed by a scream were unable to pick out BG during an id parade.

I believe Richard Hughes view of the perp was partial but Geoffrey Upfill-Brown's was a full view lasting 4 - 5 secs.  (What a surname Upfill-Brown  @)(++(*)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/only-witness-to-jill-dandos-murder-221641
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 09:12:44 PM »
BG was well known to the police given his previous convictions, he was an easy target once all other avenues of investigation had been exhausted.  The refusal to compensate him for 8 years wrongly spent in prison is a disgrace imo.

Unfortunately in the UK we live in a two tier society. People like George get shit on constantly while former defence ministers who leak national secrets face no criminal charges.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:15:06 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 09:13:54 PM »

Please explain.  As far as I am aware a single particle is meaningless.

William Clegg QC was BG's defence counsel at his 2nd trial and was able to convince the trial judge the particle should be ruled inadmissible which it was.  In what way do you believe the trial judge and William Clegg QC were wrong?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 09:14:54 PM »
Angela Shaw had an opportunity to hold her hands up and admit to having made a mistake but instead she chose to go on national TV in a quite desperate attempt to prove her fatally flawed argument

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVQ6kReMLdw

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:27 PM »

William Clegg QC was BG's defence counsel at his 2nd trial and was able to convince the trial judge the particle should be ruled inadmissible which it was.  In what way do you believe the trial judge and William Clegg QC were wrong?

That speck of GSR or whatever it was, could have even been a speck from a firework, was meaningless. Yet another example of SY grasping at straws.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:44 PM »
Angela Shaw had an opportunity to hold her hands up and admit to having made a mistake but instead she chose to go on national TV in a quite desperate attempt to prove her fatally flawed argument

I suspect we haven’t heard the last of this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2019, 09:18:53 PM »
That speck of GSR or whatever it was, could have even been a speck from a firework, was meaningless. Yet another example of SY grasping at straws.

Stick to the facts Holly/Angelo. You are attempting to rewrite history as per usual  *&^^&