Author Topic: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2023, 08:27:24 AM »
Jon Clarke of Olive Press seems to think that Hazel B's apartment was located just above a water pipe housing in a side street of the hotel. Easy enough for a climber to gain access and slide open an unlocked window, but I thought her apartment had a balcony where Brueckner left his shoes so as not to leave evidence on the tiled floor inside?  This doesn't appear to have any balcony though.

Hazel B's radio interview where she mentions a balcony at around 12:30 in...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iwo5a4l4ya73i2l/HAZEL_BEHAN_RTE_INTERVIEW_WITH_RYAN_TUBRIDY.mp3/file

If you're a subscriber...

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/10/02/new-witness-saw-maddie-mccann-suspect-flee-rape-of-young-irish-expat-victim-felt-she-was-being-watched-before-christian-brueckner-climbed-into-her-home-and-launched-four-hour-assault/

Or attached photo if not...

Typical hotel apartment photos also attached (not necessarily Hazel B's)...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2023, 03:46:26 PM »
You are in no position to tell us anything about what evidence the BKA investigation may or may not have. You may think you know but you don’t.

but, I am in a position - sat down at my computer desk.

As for you posting I may think I know but I don't...neither do you know what they may or may not have either.

Its always seemed to me all the BKA have been interested in is getting as much on CB as they can...hence the 5 charges

Regardless of who or what they involve... or method to get it.

IMO, he is never going to be charged as the abductor of Maddie or produce any evidence ...he is.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 06:56:39 AM »
Jon Clarke of Olive Press seems to think that Hazel B's apartment was located just above a water pipe housing in a side street of the hotel. Easy enough for a climber to gain access and slide open an unlocked window, but I thought her apartment had a balcony where Brueckner left his shoes so as not to leave evidence on the tiled floor inside?  This doesn't appear to have any balcony though.
Having thought through this again, if that was definitely Hazel Behan's apartment, its once open balcony might have been enclosed with new lockable windows by the hotel management after the 2004 rape incident to make it more secure from street access.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11306257/Irish-woman-raped-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-speaks-charged.html
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 08:57:43 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2023, 11:54:47 AM »
Having thought through this again, if that was definitely Hazel Behan's apartment, its once open balcony might have been enclosed with new lockable windows by the hotel management after the 2004 rape incident to make it more secure from street access.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11306257/Irish-woman-raped-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-speaks-charged.html

Which was precisely the reaction  to the home invasions in Praia da Luz.  There are now bars across windows and doors in 5a.  Just as there now are in the flat above where attempted burglar ingress and exit was through a then unbarred window in the weeks prior to the McCanns arriving at their holiday destination.
The matching apartment to 5a in block 4 is now similarly protected.
Very much a case of bolting the stable door but a recognition of vulnerability to unauthorised access.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2023, 02:41:16 PM »

I don't believe that, had there been a second lock available to Ms Behan, that she'd have actually used it. If one lock was too much to ask of her then it's unrealistic to expect her to have managed to secure two.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2023, 11:24:12 AM »
I don't believe that, had there been a second lock available to Ms Behan, that she'd have actually used it. If one lock was too much to ask of her then it's unrealistic to expect her to have managed to secure two.

Ms Behan is not charged with any crime and is answerable to no-one.

The person who is answerable to the Court is Brueckner. The person alleged to have raped and tortured her putting her in fear for her life.

Let's wait and see what he has to say for himself, shall we.

Ms Behan survived an horrendous ordeal at the hands of a rapist. She has nothing to explain to the likes of you. Let's wait and see what her alleged rapist has to say for himself shall we? After all he is the one who will be on trial.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2023, 02:29:57 PM »

The person who is answerable to the Court is Brueckner. The person alleged to have raped and tortured her putting her in fear for her life.

Ms Behan survived an horrendous ordeal at the hands of a rapist. She has nothing to explain to the likes of you. Let's wait and see what her alleged rapist has to say for himself shall we? After all he is the one who will be on trial.

She has nothing to explain to the likes of you

Don't you think that is a provoking post.

Why else has it being posted

surprised really you being a senior moderator.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2023, 03:24:29 PM »

You're quite wrong. Ms Behan will have to answer to Brueckner's defence attorney during cross examination. I'll be interested to hear what she has to say for herself when he asks her why she didn't lock her door.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2023, 03:37:30 PM »

The Comment that triggered Brietta's response was provocative.  Brietta is simply doing her job as a Moderator.

Please let us have a sense of proportion, shall we.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2023, 03:44:54 PM »

Why would Brueckner's Lawyer want to question Hazel Behan about the lock on her door if Brueckner was never there and didn't know anything about it?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2023, 06:05:34 PM »
Why would Brueckner's Lawyer want to question Hazel Behan about the lock on her door if Brueckner was never there and didn't know anything about it?
touché
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2023, 06:06:50 PM »
Since when has “well she didn’t lock her door” been an acceptable defence for a predatory rapist?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2023, 06:10:41 PM »
touché

Thank You.  There are.  some very odd thought process going on here.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2023, 06:13:29 PM »
Since when has “well she didn’t lock her door” been an acceptable defence for a predatory rapist?

Especially a Rapist who was being ignored by The PJ.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2023, 06:17:23 PM »

You're quite right. Brueckner strongly denies all charges against him, & even some of the offences he's already been convicted of. He hasn't done anything & we must presume him innocent for at least another year, until he stands trial & is convicted, that is. Maybe Brueckner didn't rape Behan after all? For now we must presume that he didn't & just accept the possibility that there may have been another 6 foot masked & tight wearing German rapist, rampaging around the Algarve.