Author Topic: Is the maddie fund.... now a secret fund  (Read 54798 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Is the maddie fund.... now a secret fund
« Reply #450 on: August 08, 2018, 11:53:04 PM »
So are you saying Brietta's post was requesting evidence and myself by replying was agreeing to give evidence. If so please see these links

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_2010.htm

And Adam Tudor of Carter Ruck

Mr Tudor: Yes. My partners and I talked about it. We have a committee of partners that looks at whether or not a case is on a no win, no fee basis, as you probably heard from my partner, Mark Thompson. We did that with Kate and Gerry's case. It was a longer, more difficult discussion than would ordinarily be the case because of the extraordinary nature, volume and so on. We sent the complaints to The Express and The Star, at which point we were acting on a normal retainer. We indicated to Kate and Gerry and we told The Express and The Star at that time that if the matter was not resolved we would indeed go on to a no win, no fee arrangement.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmselect/cmcumeds/uc275-iii/uc27502.htm

There is the evidence. I hope this answers your post.
So what does that prove?  It doesn't actually show me the money came from the fund.  If it does correct me please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #451 on: August 09, 2018, 12:13:02 AM »
Allow me to reiterate ...

What is the evidence that Madeleine's Fund financed any litigation?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9775.msg478478#msg478478
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #452 on: August 09, 2018, 01:09:21 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:12:17 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #453 on: August 09, 2018, 02:12:05 AM »
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_2010.htm

Director’s report.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_2013.htm

Director’s report.

Really???  Surely that information can't possibly exist.  I've been told Madeleine's Fund was opaque with no-one being able to access information or penetrate its secrecy.
What a super sleuth you must be to have penetrated the veil  8((()*/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #454 on: August 09, 2018, 02:25:16 AM »
Really???  Surely that information can't possibly exist.  I've been told Madeleine's Fund was opaque with no-one being able to access information or penetrate its secrecy.
On what line is the evidence?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:54:21 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #455 on: August 09, 2018, 07:24:32 AM »
On what line is the evidence?

Robittybob1 please look at page 7 of the fund 2017 accounts under creditors: amounts falling due within one year. There is a mention of an outstanding debt with Isabel Duarte

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_2017.htm

I hope this is evidence that the fund was used for litigation

creditor
ˈkrɛdɪtə/Submit
noun
a person or company to whom money is owing.
"he sold his Ferraris to pay off his creditors"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:28:30 AM by Sunny »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #456 on: August 09, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »
Robittybob1 please look at page 7 of the fund 2017 accounts under creditors: amounts falling due within one year. There is a mention of an outstanding debt with Isabel Duarte

creditor
ˈkrɛdɪtə/Submit
noun

Personally I don't have a problem with that. 
Moderation

Offline kizzy

« Reply #457 on: August 09, 2018, 10:11:47 AM »
Has Madeleine been found, as that was/is the purpose of the Fund?

As you know maddie hasn't been found -  seems OYO that was the purpose of the fund IMO.

Its what my mother and sister also thought - much now to there regret for ever contributing to that fund

Offline Brietta

« Reply #458 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:31 AM »

creditor
ˈkrɛdɪtə/Submit
noun

You are wrong on one point ... it wasn't a Ferrari ... it was a Jaguar.
Snip
Consequently, following the McCann family's claim for compensation, he decided through a precautionary procedure to arrest Amaral's share of the company, a third of his salary as a manager, and even the Jaguar that the former police officer leads - but that belongs to to the firm.

The car, with a displacement of 2700cc and a price of around 70,000 euros, was bought in May and registered on behalf of Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Lda., With a share capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, offers consultancy, studies and analysis in the area of ​​criminal investigation and specializes in the dissemination, promotion and communication of technical works.
https://expresso.sapo.pt/arquivo/tribunal-fica-com-jaguar-de-goncalo-amaral=f544234#gs.uM3Es30

But it seems that the question asked in the tread title has been well and truly answered by the volume of information being released by members ... all of which uses various years for various cites emanating from publications released in the public domain and all concerning the audited Madeleine's Fund.

Categorically proof has been provided that Madeleine's Fund is anything but "secret" ... all legitimate and above board as no doubt expected by Companies House.  Glad that's one issue solved.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #459 on: August 09, 2018, 11:05:25 AM »

Stop deflecting Brietta. You asked for evidence for the fund money being used for litigation. I gave you it. Now a thank you wouldn’t go amiss.

As to the fund being transparent, do we know how much has been used on the ill-fated litigation?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2018, 11:26:12 AM »
Stop deflecting Brietta. You asked for evidence for the fund money being used for litigation. I gave you it. Now a thank you wouldn’t go amiss.

As to the fund being transparent, do we know how much has been used on the ill-fated litigation?

Thank you for providing the information I requested.  But don't you think it rather odd the source of your information is from Madeleine's Fund.

Make up your mind time, Faithlilly, either Madeleine's Fund is transparent or it is not ... and if it is not transparent, how is it you and others are able to access it from the public domain and quote from it?

By the way ... no deflection from me as you well know ... but you've got a bit of a conundrum going there for you.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2018, 11:45:34 AM »
Thank you for providing the information I requested.  But don't you think it rather odd the source of your information is from Madeleine's Fund.

Make up your mind time, Faithlilly, either Madeleine's Fund is transparent or it is not ... and if it is not transparent, how is it you and others are able to access it from the public domain and quote from it?

By the way ... no deflection from me as you well know ... but you've got a bit of a conundrum going there for you.

No conundrum. When the fund was launched we were told that the fund would be fully transparent. Do we know the exact sum spent on litigation?

Offline misty

« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2018, 12:31:30 PM »

As you know maddie hasn't been found -  seems OYO that was the purpose of the fund IMO.

Its what my mother and sister also thought - much now to there regret for ever contributing to that fund

When the Fund was launched, the McCanns were not being accused of committing crimes by every Tom, Dick & Harry & Madeleine had not been written off as dead by the investigating police force. Needs changed.

IMO.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »

What is recorded is an absolute bare minimum and makes a mockery of the original promise of transparency.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2018, 12:48:14 PM »
There is no end to detail.
Moderation