Author Topic: Introduction by Dillon  (Read 3151 times)

Dillon

Introduction by Dillon
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »
Hi

My interest in the case goes back to when the murders occurred as I am married to a member of the extended  family and have gleaned a lot about them besides having personal contact with surviving members. I have also read most of the relevant books of which I regard Wilkes as the best. I have even read Scott Lomax's clumsily written and rather factually inaccurate account.  I am not a spokesman for the family but do have huge sympathy for them and all the others caught up in this prolonged affair over the past 27 years. I am convinced that Sheila could not been responsible and quite simply this has to mean that Jeremy Bamber is responsible. There were many flaws in the police investigation and I beleive in the way in which the case was prosecuted. This has, imo, lead to this constant debate over issues such as moderators, telephones , the veracity of Juli Mugford's evidence etc ad nauseum. It really is quite straightfoward. Given the alleged phone call Jeremy reports having from Nevill it has to be either Jeremy or Sheila.
I am a bit reluctant to give out too much personal information. I have had a wide ranging career and am now semi retired but involved particularly in projects concerned with biodiversity, wildlife and climate change. Frankly, I do not want to be on the receiving of research  conducted by the lady who runs an employment agency in Harlow.

Offline John

Re: Introduction by Dillon
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 02:05:26 AM »
Hi

My interest in the case goes back to when the murders occurred as I am married to a member of the extended  family and have gleaned a lot about them besides having personal contact with surviving members. I have also read most of the relevant books of which I regard Wilkes as the best. I have even read Scott Lomax's clumsily written and rather factually inaccurate account.  I am not a spokesman for the family but do have huge sympathy for them and all the others caught up in this prolonged affair over the past 27 years. I am convinced that Sheila could not been responsible and quite simply this has to mean that Jeremy Bamber is responsible. There were many flaws in the police investigation and I beleive in the way in which the case was prosecuted. This has, imo, lead to this constant debate over issues such as moderators, telephones , the veracity of Juli Mugford's evidence etc ad nauseum. It really is quite straightfoward. Given the alleged phone call Jeremy reports having from Nevill it has to be either Jeremy or Sheila.
I am a bit reluctant to give out too much personal information. I have had a wide ranging career and am now semi retired but involved particularly in projects concerned with biodiversity, wildlife and climate change. Frankly, I do not want to be on the receiving of research  conducted by the lady who runs an employment agency in Harlow.

Welcome to the forum Dillon.  I think we have all forgotten our manners in this feeding frenzy over the last few days.

It is interesting that you state in your introduction that you are married to a member of the extended family.  I am quite sure you will wish to keep this information private, we certainly don't want Colleen Morrison doing an Andrea on you.

I look forward to hearing many more of your views on the White House murders.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 07:09:57 AM »
Hello Dillon,
Ooh do join in the debate, I was sure Sheila had done it before I started reading the documents.
Look forward to your views.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 08:47:22 AM »
" Doing an Andrea" do you mean researching dillon?

Thought it was a dig at me! Hope it wasnt!!

Dillon

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »
Thank you John. I think that this lady's business, political and social aspirations are pretty vulnerable if she starts playing her silly games again now that so much is now known about her ! I felt that I had to reveal enough to establish my bona fides in relation to knowledge about the case to be credible . Bamber has blighted the lives of many people for a long time and imo the time is approaching when this charade should be brought to an end .
My view is that he is a dangerous individual who needs to be contained securely but humanely in the interests of the safety of the public at large. Considerations of retribution and revenge are irrelevant in an individual with little concept of morality. When the JR has been determined, I cannot see why the prison authorities should contine to allow him special privileges to campaign as a so called MOJ.

I am very wary having heard how Andrea, ABS and others have been mistreated by those on the other side ( or on another planet ? )   

Offline puglove

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
Thank you John. I think that this lady's business, political and social aspirations are pretty vulnerable if she starts playing her silly games again now that so much is now known about her ! I felt that I had to reveal enough to establish my bona fides in relation to knowledge about the case to be credible . Bamber has blighted the lives of many people for a long time and imo the time is approaching when this charade should be brought to an end .
My view is that he is a dangerous individual who needs to be contained securely but humanely in the interests of the safety of the public at large. Considerations of retribution and revenge are irrelevant in an individual with little concept of morality. When the JR has been determined, I cannot see why the prison authorities should contine to allow him special privileges to campaign as a so called MOJ.

I am very wary having heard how Andrea, ABS and others have been mistreated by those on the other side ( or on another planet ? )

It would appear that "Keira" knows more about me than I do. She has researched and passed on details of me, my husband, his business, my children  -  she descibes my house  -  with almost every detail she adds a spiteful insult. I'm not easily shocked, but this has left me gobsmacked. And I am certainly not the only subject of her in-depth investigations.

She makes Jackie look like Enid Blyton.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
How on earth did she get all this info shona? Thats quite scary, isnt it.

Dillon

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 09:37:06 AM »
I am really sorry Andrea and Shona. Disgusting sick behaviour but at least it has been revealed that she has enough resources to be worth suing for defamation and it sounds as if her activities could interest Essex Police as harassment. I wonder what the good people of Harlow, Robert Halfon MP and Conservative Central Office would think of all this ?

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
How on earth did she get all this info shona? Thats quite scary, isnt it.

I don't know, Andy  -  I suppose it must all be out there, but I wouldn't know how to find it. It's a bit horrible to see what feels like your entire life laid out like that, with little barbed comments, musings about my childhood, nasty little asides. I can't believe how I got someone so very wrong. And I have no idea why she should hate me quite so much.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 10:10:05 AM »
" Doing an Andrea" do you mean researching dillon?

Thought it was a dig at me! Hope it wasnt!!

No digs!  8)-)))

What I was trying to say was that Dillon was right when he proffered the worry that he was concerned that Colleen Morrison of MRB Recruitment Services in Harlow might use the databases and resources available to her to research him and his connections with the Boutflours as she did with you and Shona and Tim.  It is noticeable how Colleen has others do her dirty work for her though.

I still think Mat should do the right thing and send me those messages he promised to reveal the other evening.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.