Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18335 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2020, 01:47:01 PM »
Even RB testified that on a recent visit to WHF he observed a firearm lying around.

In his statement dated 16/12/85 RB says he attended shoots at WHF every year 'until two years ago'. He then describes what Nevill would do after a shoot at the farm. He would put his gun in the enclosed staircase leading up from the kitchen, which 'is not used'. He found Nevill's gun there on the Saturday after the tragedy along with a .22 air rifle. It seems that was a habitual place for guns to be kept.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2020, 12:40:23 AM »
Thank you. The sooner you produce your evidence the sooner we can move on to discussing why there was nothing in this alleged cabinet.

Why are you asking me to produce evidence when you’ve produced it yourself in your post further down?

You wrote:

According to CAL's book a police constable visited the farm in connection with Nevill Bamber's firearms renewal three months before the Anschutz was purchased. He wrote down that "Mr Bamber was meticulous in the safekeeping of these weapons, which were all stored in a padlocked cupboard within the house"

The information was in a witness statement made by a Keith Dryland in October 1985. ”

Furthermore, I’m not obliged to produce evidence to you, G-Unit. You’re not a police officer; you’re not  a lawyer; and I’m not under cross-examination

The person who was under cross-examination was Jeremy Bamber — who was subsequently found Guilty “beyond reasonable doubt” of murdering all his family 34 years ago.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2020, 12:47:18 AM »
Even RB testified that on a recent visit to WHF he observed a firearm lying around.

But it wasn’t loaded, though...nor was it next to a a full cartridge of bullets

But Jeremy left the rifle just slung in the kitchen — or hallway — depending on which lie you choose to believe...

I firmly believe Jeremy didn’t even take that rifle out the house: he simply hid it somewhere to kill them all later
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:30:30 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2020, 12:48:48 AM »

Why are you asking me to produce evidence when you’ve produced it yourself in your post further down?

You wrote:

According to CAL's book a police constable visited the farm in connection with Nevill Bamber's firearms renewal three months before the Anschutz was purchased. He wrote down that "Mr Bamber was meticulous in the safekeeping of these weapons, which were all stored in a padlocked cupboard within the house"

The information was in a witness statement made by a Keith Dryland in October 1985. ”

Furthermore, I’m not obliged to produce evidence to you, G-Unit. You’re not a police officer; you’re not  a lawyer; and I’m not under cross-examination

The person who was under cross-examination was Jeremy Bamber — who was subsequently found Guilty “beyond reasonable doubt” of murdering all his family 34 years ago.

But the statement of Keith Dryland contradicts testimony from police officers at soc and the relatives.

Does anyone know anything about Keith Dryland.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2020, 12:56:13 AM »
In his statement dated 16/12/85 RB says he attended shoots at WHF every year 'until two years ago'. He then describes what Nevill would do after a shoot at the farm. He would put his gun in the enclosed staircase leading up from the kitchen, which 'is not used'. He found Nevill's gun there on the Saturday after the tragedy along with a .22 air rifle. It seems that was a habitual place for guns to be kept.

I don't know which gun RB is referring to but the firearms team found the shotgun in the downstairs office which was part of a recent renovation to the farmhouse.  So maybe prior to this NB stored them in the unused staircase. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2020, 03:13:19 PM »
I don't know which gun RB is referring to but the firearms team found the shotgun in the downstairs office which was part of a recent renovation to the farmhouse.  So maybe prior to this NB stored them in the unused staircase.

RWB hadn't gone on a shoot with Nevill for two years prior to the murders. Nevill had clearly changed his storage place for the shot gun since then.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2020, 06:14:03 AM »
But the statement of Keith Dryland contradicts testimony from police officers at soc and the relatives.

Does anyone know anything about Keith Dryland.

It’s quite possible that Jeremy deliberately scattered various firearms around the house after shooting them all dead just to make it look like Nevill was careless

It’s also possible, and indeed likely, that when the relative visited to collect their gun Nevill would have had the gun cupboard open and removed various guns. He may have been going shooting himself...but whatever the case, they weren’t loaded.

The guns the police referred to as soc were old rusted, broken ones tossed in a cupboard filled with other junk.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:35:05 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2020, 06:20:49 AM »
Afaik there were no lockable cupboards for firearms.

So when the police officer went round to see Nevill to make sure everything met legal requirements to renew Nevill’s firearms licence, are you saying the PO lied about seeing and examining the locked gun cupboard?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:35:30 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2020, 06:22:27 AM »
Where is it documented?

It was documented by the police officer who went round to renew Nevill’s firearms licence

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2020, 10:19:12 AM »

It was documented by the police officer who went round to renew Nevill’s firearms licence

We don't know what checks Keith Dryland carried out. In any event a lockable and secure cupboard wasn't in existence when the firearms team and soc officers went through the farmhouse.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2020, 10:44:06 AM »

Well he said the guns were kept in a padlocked cupboard.

In his statement given on 17/12/85 David Boutflour describes the cupboard as having a one inch thick veneer plywood door and no lock, being kept shut by a nylon ball catch.

The only way the cupboard could be padlocked is by fixing a hasp and staple. I can see no sign of anything like that having been removed from the door since the police officer's visit.

What is clear is that you have failed to verify your post #31 where you stated;

"Nevill had a gun locker, in which he stored his working guns. It’s all documented."

Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2020, 09:46:23 PM »
We don't know what checks Keith Dryland carried out. In any event a lockable and secure cupboard wasn't in existence when the firearms team and soc officers went through the farmhouse.

Holly,  Keith Dryland went round to WHF to establish Nevill was keeping his firearms safe and locked.

You’re now implying that HE was as inept as Taff Jones

Are you saying every PO at Essex Police were idiots?

Dryland was satisfied that Nevill had a secure firearm cupboard, OK?

You haven’t been in WHF so stop making allegations when you have no idea. What’s more, all this is irrelevant — Jeremy Bamber had access to the firearms — he admitted that: so all this is completely pointless.  We all know the rifle used to kill the family was the .22; the one Jeremy claimed he used just hours prior to shooting them all dead, so I don’t see what you’re trying to get at?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2020, 10:19:19 PM »

Holly,  Keith Dryland went round to WHF to establish Nevill was keeping his firearms safe and locked.

You’re now implying that HE was as inept as Taff Jones

Are you saying every PO at Essex Police were idiots?

Dryland was satisfied that Nevill had a secure firearm cupboard, OK?

You haven’t been in WHF so stop making allegations when you have no idea. What’s more, all this is irrelevant — Jeremy Bamber had access to the firearms — he admitted that: so all this is completely pointless.  We all know the rifle used to kill the family was the .22; the one Jeremy claimed he used just hours prior to shooting them all dead, so I don’t see what you’re trying to get at?

I started this thread because people kept telling me that Nevill Bamber was careful with the weapons at WHF. The thread has revealed that he wasn't careful and was in breach of the law on firearm safety.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2020, 11:16:40 PM »
Well he said the guns were kept in a padlocked cupboard.

In his statement given on 17/12/85 David Boutflour describes the cupboard as having a one inch thick veneer plywood door and no lock, being kept shut by a nylon ball catch.

The only way the cupboard could be padlocked is by fixing a hasp and staple. I can see no sign of anything like that having been removed from the door since the police officer's visit.

What is clear is that you have failed to verify your post #31 where you stated;

"Nevill had a gun locker, in which he stored his working guns. It’s all documented."

If the police officer saw a padlock cupboard, it simply means that at some point, the guns were kept in another cupboard previously!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2020, 12:20:09 AM »
If the police officer saw a padlock cupboard, it simply means that at some point, the guns were kept in another cupboard previously!

Well if he did he and the police officer are the only people who ever saw it and the police officer is the only person who ever mentioned it. Was it in a secret location? If so, what was in it? No known weapons that's for sure. Robert Boutflour mentions Nevill keeping one shotgun under his bed because of it's value, and another one on the kitchen stairs. David Boutflour found the one on the stairs along with a rifle, one in the pictured cupboard and some in the downstairs shower room.
Result = happy posting.