Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18632 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2020, 04:58:08 PM »
Has anyone seen the paperwork from Keith Dryland?  Who was he?  What was his rank and which office did he work out of?

Did anyone investigate the huge discrepancy between Keith Dryland's account and what officers found on 7th Aug?

According to CAL he made a statement on 16/10/85. That's all I've got.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2020, 12:31:08 PM »
Is it your job to tell people what they should or should not post? I think not.

And it’s not your job to pry into the finances of people you don’t know

Surely you should be concentrating on matters closer to home, dear
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2020, 12:38:05 PM »
G-Unit I think you will find it was all very relaxed pre Hungerford.  Post Hungerford everything tightened up.

Could it be, like approving the Bamber's for adoption, that NB's general standing in the community went before him and Keith Dryland simply ticked the boxes without carrying out any checks?

It's obvious from firearms officers and soc officers that firearms and ammo were all over the farmhouse accessible to anyone within. 

Have you read NB's nephew's wit stat, Anthony Pargeter?

Why do you keep making false assumptions, Holly?

There were NO fire armed weapons “all over the house” — so stop exaggerating

Nevill kept them in the gun cupboard and a few broken ones or ones that were UNLOADED were either in cases or in the the junk ready to dispose of.

It’s so bad of you to imply Nevill was careless when he was not

And this has nothing to do with the FACT Jeremy shot them all dead

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:48:59 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2020, 12:42:59 PM »
I agree that a person's standing in the community affects how the police approach and deal with them. A police constable was unikely to cause trouble for himself by accusing a local landowner, magistrate and churchwarden of breaching the terms of his firearms certificate.

That’s obviously how YOUR mind works, G-Unit

Maybe YOU become subservient to people and would go against the law just because they’re of a higher status than you: but not everyone is in awe of a farmer who happens to be a magistrate.  You’re not just tarnishing Nevill, you’re now tarnishing the police officer with a rumour you’ve created in YOUR head.

I find that offensive, and I’m sure the police officer would too. Maybe we should contact him and see what he wants to do about your vivid imagination and groundless accusations...

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2020, 12:46:25 PM »
Has anyone seen the paperwork from Keith Dryland?  Who was he?  What was his rank and which office did he work out of?

Did anyone investigate the huge discrepancy between Keith Dryland's account and what officers found on 7th Aug?

The officers didn’t find ANY loaded firearms in the house, Holly

Nevill’s firearms were in the gun cupboard where he kept them

There were a couple of BROKEN ones amongst some general junk — hardly dangerous!

Anyway, this had nothing to do with Jeremy being a mass murderer

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
And it’s not your job to pry into the finances of people you don’t know

Surely you should be concentrating on matters closer to home, dear

I thought it might have occured to you before this that your opinions are of no interest to me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2020, 01:07:10 PM »

That’s obviously how YOUR mind works, G-Unit

Maybe YOU become subservient to people and would go against the law just because they’re of a higher status than you: but not everyone is in awe of a farmer who happens to be a magistrate.  You’re not just tarnishing Nevill, you’re now tarnishing the police officer with a rumour you’ve created in YOUR head.

I find that offensive, and I’m sure the police officer would too. Maybe we should contact him and see what he wants to do about your vivid imagination and groundless accusations...

You may have lived a sheltered life, but I know that the police react differently to different people.

You could ask him where the locked cupboard was located while you're at it. Did you find evidence to confirm your assertions that such a place existed yet?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2020, 02:06:27 PM »
I thought it might have occured to you before this that your opinions are of no interest to me.

The facts don't seem to matter either.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2020, 02:58:24 PM »
The facts don't seem to matter either.

I think you'll find that I provide details of where the facts I quote can be found.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2020, 03:09:09 PM »
I think you'll find that I provide details of where the facts I quote can be found.

That's not what I meant but you are selective in what you consider such as SC's CS photograph.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »
That's not what I meant but you are selective in what you consider such as SC's CS photograph.

If I give my opinion of the photo it wouldn't be factual because I'm not qualified to comment.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2020, 04:18:59 PM »

But your “facts” are usually always wrong — so you’re looking in the wrong place or forgetting what you’ve read

You frequently ask people for sources , so either you’re forgetful or you haven’t much knowledge of the true facts
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 12:59:53 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2020, 04:40:23 PM »
If I give my opinion of the photo it wouldn't be factual because I'm not qualified to comment.

You're not qualified to understand that blood doesn't flow up? You don't need to be and I suspect you already know that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2020, 05:06:44 PM »

In that case I think very few of us are qualified to express an opinion or to comment on much if any of the information posted on the forum.
A bit daunting for a discussion forum.  Particularly one on which we don't feel we all have to be singing from the same hymnsheet and one with members able to challenge, discuss and if necessary rectify misinformation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2020, 05:21:34 PM »
You're not qualified to understand that blood doesn't flow up? You don't need to be and I suspect you already know that.

I've kept my mouth shut for a while to avoid showing up my ignorance in the hope my question would come up in the discussion, but so far I've not seen any reference.
I am perplexed about how it was thought physically possible for Sheila to shoot herself with that rifle ... even minus the silencer.

She was diminutive and I can't see how she could have managed it without a bit of contortion; did the police almost immediately fall into line with Bamber's 'suicide' theme without giving much thought to that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....