Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79545 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2016, 09:20:00 PM »
So by your logic, no people, no crime.

Simples.

Yep. It's the simplest answer. Like my views on tackling racism post brexit.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2016, 09:21:08 PM »
Yep. It's the simplest answer. Like my views on tackling racism post brexit.

No, it's just plain stupid.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2016, 09:51:55 PM »
Of course! 8((()*/

Sadly millions of dumbass americans share Spam's views to a tee, so that's why it will be President Trump in the White House by the end of the year.

There is an irrational comment if ever there was one. Try thinking about that for at least two seconds with all of your brain engaged............... ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2016, 09:57:09 PM »
There is an irrational comment if ever there was one. Try thinking about that for at least two seconds with all of your brain engaged............... ?{)(**

There are unfortunately a lot of dumbass Americans who can't see beyond the end of their metaphorical noses,  and will vote for that idiot.

Clinton is damaged goods.

Trump will probably win by default, even though he is a complete R'sole.

Alfie

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2016, 10:52:35 PM »
Less people, less crime. That's the logic I was going by. And it's right.
So ship out all the immigrants leaving just the indigenous native Americans, is that his plan?  Interesting....

Alfie

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2016, 10:55:05 PM »
I have fully engaged my brain and can see nothing irrational about what I wrote.  Millions of people think Trump is fabulous and that is why he (Trump) will likely be president.  What is irrational about that?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:45:25 AM by ShiningInLuz »

stephen25000

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2016, 08:42:14 AM »
So ship out all the immigrants leaving just the indigenous native Americans, is that his plan?  Interesting....

I'm sure Spam will agree that the native population will be happy to see the back of the palefaces. 8)--))

Offline Carana

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2016, 10:00:15 AM »
Politifact's "Pants on Fire" section:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/rulings/pants-fire/

Clicking on the Fire gif takes you to all the ones made by that person. Clicking on the claim takes you to the fact-finding section.

Offline Carana

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2016, 10:39:04 AM »
I found this quiz quite interesting.

Answer the following questions to see which 2016 Presidential candidate you side with.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=q_us_tc2

Alfie

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2016, 10:59:09 AM »
I found this quiz quite interesting.

Answer the following questions to see which 2016 Presidential candidate you side with.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=q_us_tc2
I side with Hillary, surprise surprise!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2016, 11:42:58 AM »
I have fully engaged my brain and can see nothing irrational about what I wrote.  Millions of people think Trump is fabulous and that is why he (Trump) will likely be president.  What is irrational about that?

You linked it with W'Spams post which said :
"Yep, that &, take their votes away & send them[women] back to the kitchen where they belong".
That's where your argument falls down.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2016, 11:47:34 AM »
There are unfortunately a lot of dumbass Americans who can't see beyond the end of their metaphorical noses,  and will vote for that idiot.

Clinton is damaged goods.

Trump will probably win by default, even though he is a complete R'sole.

Just to inject a little humour. Hillary when visiting the Philippines as US Secretary of State referred to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front as milf. Look up milf in urban dictionary if you don't already know  ?{)(**

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2016, 11:51:30 AM »
I side with Hillary, surprise surprise!

Well not totally one suspects.
Funding ISIL would not seem to sit too well with other of your stated principles.

Alfie

« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2016, 11:57:47 AM »
You linked it with W'Spams post which said :
"Yep, that &, take their votes away & send them[women] back to the kitchen where they belong".
That's where your argument falls down.
What argument?  You are making precisely zero sense.

Alfie

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »
Well not totally one suspects.
Funding ISIL would not seem to sit too well with other of your stated principles.
Hillary supports ISIL does she?  Cite?