Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79044 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #420 on: October 17, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »
When someone works out how to tell your 6-year-old that it's ok for the greatest role model on earth to grab someone else's kitten, do let me know.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #421 on: October 18, 2016, 12:08:03 PM »
When someone works out how to tell your 6-year-old that it's ok for the greatest role model on earth to grab someone else's kitten, do let me know.

Wasn't that something Bill Clinton liked to do and more?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #422 on: October 18, 2016, 12:26:09 PM »
"I wonder how it is with you, Harold. If I don’t have a woman for three days, I get a terrible headache," President John F. Kennedy told the British Prime Minister, Harold Macmillan.   *

"Macmillan was witness to a 'typist' sent to JFK's bedroom on a visit to the PM's home bouncing up and down on Kennedy's knee while he sang Irish sea shanties to her"  **

*        that seems to be a rather droll way round but I guess Septics are different.
**      maybe the witness was not much cop at anatomy

None of it's new  ?{)(**

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #423 on: October 18, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
It does seem quite remarkable how some seem to ignore Trump's and others behaviour as regards women.

How many would like it if a close relative or friend got trumped. 8)-)))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:01:50 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #424 on: October 18, 2016, 03:57:22 PM »
It does seem quite remarkable how some seem to ignore Trump's and others behaviour as regards women.

How many would like it if a close relative or friend got trumped. 8)-)))

I wouldn't like any of my friends or relatives to molested by whomsoever. I would probably be leading the charge or Ball Race as we say.
I don't think it is a case of ignoring it.  It just seems to be the accepted norm in some areas.  I would imagine every organisation has more than a few contenders for The Oliver Mellors Bowl and /or KOS. It is unacceptable behaviour but no one ever wants to do anything serious about stopping it. I don't see that Trump's sleazy behaviour is any worse or any more sleazy than others even some who have held the office he is a candidate for. I'll probably be lambasted by the forums Sisterhood corresponding members but had the sisterhood in it's 40 years of modern times been really effectual we would not be having this discussion. imo of course.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #425 on: October 19, 2016, 10:34:10 PM »
I don't know if you watched the first presidential debate, Sadie. It's on YouTube.

I did, and later also watched this parody.

I cant bear American politics, Carana .... but Trump has made me sit up ... and wonder about the American mentality.

Clever video ... and even joking, Hilary is right   She will win if pollically incorrect Trump keeps on talking      %£5&%

stephen25000

« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2016, 07:02:57 PM »
Having watched The 3 debates, it is evident that neither candidate is suitable for office.

Trump behaves like a spoilt child.

Clinton's fake sincerity sucks.

We have tonight the admission from Trump that he will only accept the election result if he wins.

Truly pathetic, and his 'supporters' were giving him the clap. 8)--))

Online Eleanor

« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2016, 09:12:31 PM »
Having watched The 3 debates, it is evident that neither candidate is suitable for office.

Trump behaves like a spoilt child.

Clinton's fake sincerity sucks.

We have tonight the admission from Trump that he will only accept the election result if he wins.

Truly pathetic, and his 'supporters' were giving him the clap. 8)--))

Oh God, not the absolute Clap?  Some sort of venerial disease?

Who cares.  I don't.

The only question is of which one is the most awful.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:39:42 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #428 on: October 21, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »

Who cares.  I don't.

It brings a whole new meaning to the idiom, 'money talks'!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:53:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #429 on: October 21, 2016, 02:06:13 PM »

Who cares.  I don't.

It was kind of a joke Eleanor.

As you realize I can't stand Trump, and watching his supporters cheer him when he is a complete ignoramus, is beyond reason and logic.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #430 on: October 21, 2016, 03:49:44 PM »
I think Trump would make a great President, a refreshing change from the stale politicians and the puppets from past and present.  By the way, does anyone really believe Obama would have been President had he not been of mixed race?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #431 on: October 21, 2016, 04:04:59 PM »
I think Trump would make a great President, a refreshing change from the stale politicians and the puppets from past and present.  By the way, does anyone really believe Obama would have been President had he not been of mixed race?

So Angelo, you like the idea of an immature narcissistic 'man child' leading America ?

Alfie

« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »
That's a bit racist.

What do you think is great about Trump (apart from not being mixed-race of course)?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #433 on: October 21, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »
That's a bit racist.

What do you think is great about Trump (apart from not being mixed-race of course)?

Take it any way you like but Obama was a once in a lifetime appeasement to the coloured community in America. Trump on the other hand is his own man and nobody's puppet.  The thing I really like about him is that he says what he thinks, not like most politicians who are nothing more than people for sale and conniving liars.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #434 on: October 21, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »

So Angelo, you like the idea of an immature narcissistic 'man child' leading America ?

What does it matter?

Je ne regrette rien!!