Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79089 times)

stephen25000

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #435 on: October 21, 2016, 06:27:19 PM »
Take it any way you like but Obama was a once in a lifetime appeasement to the coloured community in America. Trump on the other hand is his own man and nobody's puppet.  The thing I really like about him is that he says what he thinks, not like most politicians who are nothing more than people for sale and conniving liars.
r

....and you believe Trump is not a conniving liar  ?

The man criticized Clinton about Middle East connections, yet has businesses himself there as well.

What do think of his attitude to women ?

My other half referred to him as an ugly MF.

stephen25000

« Reply #436 on: October 21, 2016, 06:28:23 PM »
What does it matter?

You are kidding, aren't you ?

stephen25000

« Reply #437 on: October 21, 2016, 06:34:37 PM »
I wonder how many of the posters on here with daughters would trust them to  be in the company of Trump ?

&%+((£

Alfie

« Reply #438 on: October 21, 2016, 07:00:59 PM »
Take it any way you like but Obama was a once in a lifetime appeasement to the coloured community in America. Trump on the other hand is his own man and nobody's puppet.  The thing I really like about him is that he says what he thinks, not like most politicians who are nothing more than people for sale and conniving liars.
That's funny - I thought Obama was elected in a democratic process by the people of the USA, many of whom are not "colored" (sic).  I suppose when CLinton is elected that will be a once in a lifetime appeasement to the XX chromosome community.   AS for liars, none is as brazen as Trump - his lies are well documented for all to see. https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/10/20/donald-trump-made-37-false-claims-in-final-debate.html  37 lies to Hillary's 4.  I suppose that qualifies him to be a better politician then!

Alfie

« Reply #439 on: October 21, 2016, 07:02:24 PM »
I wonder how many of the posters on here with daughters would trust them to  be in the company of Trump ?

&%+((£
No way Jose!  I wouldn't trust him with my pussy either (cat that is...)

stephen25000

« Reply #440 on: October 21, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »
No way Jose!  I wouldn't trust him with my pussy either (cat that is...)

I wouldn't trust him with any pussy either, feline or otherwise.
 8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
Looks like the next President of the USA is going to be a massive fraud regardless of who it is.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:22:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2016, 04:50:52 PM »
Looks like the next President of the USA is going to be a massive fraud regardless of who it is.

Quite right.

Now if you want a laugh, just type on Google...

Hilary Clinton at Donald Trump's wedding to his current 'enhanced' wife, the one who claimed she had a degree but didn't,  and didn't appear in certain photos either.

%#&%%5 %#&%%5

stephen25000

« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2016, 06:09:19 PM »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #444 on: October 23, 2016, 03:32:16 PM »

&%+((£

What's good enough for Mrs Lewinski daughter  is good enough for....

So what did Hilarity Cliffton do about THAT WOMAN who allegidly did NOThave sexual relations with her Mr President Husband...

It would seem there are a lot of pots calling kettels black....No racists intention this is an oldsaying  in case there are any APOLOGISTS present.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #445 on: October 23, 2016, 03:57:33 PM »

So what did Hilarity Cliffton do about THAT WOMAN who allegidly did NOThave sexual relations with her Mr President Husband...

It would seem there are a lot of pots calling kettels black....No racists intention this is an oldsaying  in case there are any APOLOGISTS present.

If this helps you.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #446 on: October 23, 2016, 04:12:41 PM »

Quite true. Under Arkansas Law [where Bill was allowed to practice] what she[Monika] did does not constitute a sexual relationship....allegedly.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #447 on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »
Quite true. Under Arkansas Law [where Bill was allowed to practice] what she[Monika] did does not constitute a sexual relationship....allegedly.

That was a bit of a low blow.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #448 on: October 23, 2016, 04:37:03 PM »
I see Mr Trump has laid out his first 100 days in office.
My old granny [first catch your hare] and early mentor [you are a bit previous aren't you young man?] notwithstanding, some of it is half reasonable.
I first went to The States long before "Mickey Mouse Holidays" lowered the bar and the visa procedure then was long winded and included being inocculated against all sorts of stuff, including Yellow Fever, by a doctor on their list. Just get your unworthy ass to his office bo, if you harbour ambitions to get in here and be warned immigration will put you through the wringer when you arrive; all that for a month's visit. I guess TD just wants to make it that bit more difficult for terrorists and unwanted aliens again.
I see the Russians have thrown some words of wisdom into the air over Mosul.
The official position of the Western Powers will no doubt be "for humanitarian reasons we will maintain a corridor of safety between Mosul and Aleppo........................." well it's pretty much due west.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/

https://www.rt.com/news/363464-mosul-terrorists-kill-sight/
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #449 on: October 23, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »
If this helps you.

This helps me see the clintons(money whores) seeking funding..oh and I am not allowed to post the pictures but My friends son was pictured with the clintons at an awards ceremony...It was just a picture. Just like yours. all smiles but truth be he didn't like the clintons at all.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin