Author Topic: Why was Gonçalo Amaral taken off the Madeleine McCann case?  (Read 33252 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Why was Gonçalo Amaral taken off the Madeleine McCann case?
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2016, 01:44:11 PM »
no ...i will leave that to you obviously you have a interest in it ...

you ask ...what G A c/o....got right meaning the British police....they were on the right track ....the evidence was there

strange how G Brown ...wanted to know if G A...had been took off the case ...why would he need to know that ...why did he get involved ...unless there was an ulterior motive.

what proof do you have he was wrong

When you choose to substantiate what he got right (for which there is a thread), then perhaps there could be a serious discussion on the matter.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2016, 01:54:41 PM »
... and thank you again Benice.   8((()*/

So we have confirmation from a very rekliable newspaper, The Times, that Martin Smith did NOT think that Smithman was Gerry

I knew that the Martin Smith had stressed that Smithman was NOT Gerry, but since my eyesight has deteriorated I doubt that I could have found the cite.

OK so let's put it on the record

There's the watch on the 4th May. Shame he can't tell the time  - 10:03 where did you get time from Mr McCann  8)--))

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2016, 02:08:20 PM »
There's the watch on the 4th May. Shame he can't tell the time  - 10:03 where did you get time from Mr McCann  8)--))

I have no idea what you are insinuating.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2016, 02:10:09 PM »
When asked about the time he went to check the children on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, he states remembering that he did it, according to his watch, around 21:04.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

9:15 on the first timeline named Gerald. How has the time now changed exactly to the time of 9:04 Mr McCann?

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »

Is whichever bespectacled person carrying a baguette in a plastic bag talking to Gerry significant, do you think?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2016, 03:16:51 PM »
Is whichever bespectacled person carrying a baguette in a plastic bag talking to Gerry significant, do you think?

He was recently questioned by SY. Go ask them.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2016, 03:26:46 PM »

Wandering Off Topic again.  This is a warning.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »
Here's why - two reasons.

Thu 27th Sept: PJ phone Irish witness M.Smith and he agrees to fly to Portugal.

Fri 28th Sept: Mr Amaral receives from the DCCB a large report containing several items of new information.

Mon 1st Oct: Someone powerful ensures that Mr A is removed from the case

Tue 2nd Oct: Mr A is forcibly removed from the case.

Result: The plan to fly witness M.Smith to Portugal is scuppered, and the new information the DCCB found is not investigated any further.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:26:32 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2016, 12:40:55 AM »

That photo is not the 4th Pathfinder, it is morning 5th May.