Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79457 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2018, 07:42:04 PM »
According to NGB the publisher of a forum carries overall responsibility ie Mike:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8796.msg419836.html#msg419836

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
According to NGB the publisher of a forum carries overall responsibility ie Mike:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8796.msg419836.html#msg419836

That's not the case, members are solely responsible for the material they post.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2018, 09:41:51 AM »
That's not the case, members are solely responsible for the material they post.

A few Google searches seem to suggest first and foremost "authors" are responsible ie individual members but moderators known legally as "secondary publishers" can also be held responsible. This apparently falls under defamation law: libel (written word) and slander (spoken word). 

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/21/uk_defamation_law_reforms_take_effect_from_start_of_2014/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2018, 10:14:19 AM »
Maybe KNGB would like to pop over to discuss the matter.  Stranger things have happened eg a proposed meet between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump.  Both of whom have dodgy hairstyles.  Ooops have I defamed anyone  *%87

Must remember to look out the nerve agent detection kit.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2018, 10:14:34 AM »
In the first instance a complaint must be made to the site owner giving them the opportunity to remove the material. What you previously stated about NGB is true though, he does his own credibility no favours by allowing libellous comments to be posted on the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:18:16 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
A few Google searches seem to suggest first and foremost "authors" are responsible ie individual members but moderators known legally as "secondary publishers" can also be held responsible. This apparently falls under defamation law: libel (written word) and slander (spoken word). 

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/21/uk_defamation_law_reforms_take_effect_from_start_of_2014/

It'd be a waste of time for anyone to try and go after NGB or ModMaggie  for Lookouts posts, it's murky at best to try and tie them into anything Lookouts posted - although Lookout herself has posted far more than enough to be in hot water. I know she's been been reported before, once ages ago but also very recently, he age stops it being in the public interest to pursure. Sadly.

Offline sika

« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2018, 11:19:36 PM »
Who really gives a f..k? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #233 on: March 14, 2018, 10:44:39 AM »
Who really gives a f..k?

Noone with a life.

What really bugs me is the likes of NGB, Maggie, Lookout and Gladys bleating about others when they do exactly the same either directly or indirectly by effectively condoning the posts of others.

At least Mike doesn't get all big girls blousy. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #234 on: April 07, 2018, 12:31:12 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #235 on: April 07, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »
Lookout thanks for sharing your pearls of wisdom but what you need to bear in mind, assuming you want to assist JB, is whether they are capable of forming appeal points?  I would suggest not.  "Trajectories" I would suggest could. 

Offline puglove

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2018, 11:40:59 AM »
Nelly. Moderate your forum. It is now beyond disgraceful.

%56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2018, 12:28:41 PM »
Nelly. Moderate your forum. It is now beyond disgraceful.

%56&

And as if by magic..........

8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2018, 06:23:33 PM »
A pity those on Blue who were quick to judge and voice opinions over Stephanie's threads/posts remain silent over Mike's.

Stephanie by and large was posting about JB and personality disorders.  Not a view I share.  However not outlandish given professionals have said as much on docu/dramas.  During the last 24 hours Mike has claimed Prince Philip fathered JB and NB fathered the twins and yet not a word from the regulars.  That's what I call breathtaking hypocrisy. 

Offline puglove

« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
A pity those on Blue who were quick to judge and voice opinions over Stephanie's threads/posts remain silent over Mike's.

Stephanie by and large was posting about JB and personality disorders.  Not a view I share.  However not outlandish given professionals have said as much on docu/dramas.  During the last 24 hours Mike has claimed Prince Philip fathered JB and NB fathered the twins and yet not a word from the regulars.  That's what I call breathtaking hypocrisy.

Even by Tesko's "standards" it was horrible - less "clever b........", more dodgy little pervert.

I don't understand why anyone continues to support him, unless they share his views.