Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465119 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #5145 on: March 09, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »
I consider the cites I choose to post very carefully indeed.  Surprised you hadn't clocked that.

But we had...like this one from your good self on the 3rd of February.

“I really don't know why they bother.  Just yet another illustration of an own goal over a fuss about nothing ... if I didn't know better I would think it was nothing but an attempt to throw a spanner into the works.

Snip
"Two of the allegations made against the cops were withdrawn and the final one was dropped by Scotland Yard when they decided there was no case to answer ...

One said: “Because the precise details of the allegations aren’t made public, it’s entirely possible good officers have been subjected to a complaints process even though there may be little merit in the allegations against them.”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/757467/Madeleine-McCann-police-investigated-misconduct-Kate-Gerry-McCann-Portugal-missing-person?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-latest-news+%28Daily+Star+%3A%3A+News+Feed%29

The Daily Star ? Really ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:06:18 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5146 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:30 PM »
I consider the cites I choose to post very carefully indeed.  Surprised you hadn't clocked that.

If you stop quoting the press you can call us names ....untill then...

The daily Star???? ^*&& (&^&
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5147 on: March 10, 2019, 03:17:05 PM »
If you stop quoting the press you can call us names ....untill then...

The daily Star???? ^*&& (&^&

Sorry ... I find that unintelligible.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #5148 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:39 AM »
Not relevant to the McCann case but I think it brings a bit of reality to just what SY can be expected to do.

Claudia Lawrence disappeared ten years ago, not a child who some imagine to be easily smuggled but a fully grown woman,not a trace has been found since,nine persons have been arrested in connection but no charges have been laid through lack of evidence,the police believe the answer lies locally.

Now compare this to a crime committed far away,just what do people in all honesty  expect from SY when a local force cannot solve a case with out it seems that local vital clue.

I suspect the same answer to the Mccann case can be explained to be the same as the Lawrence headline.

Ten years on, Claudia Lawrence search frustrated by withheld information
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/ten-years-on-claudia-lawrence-search-frustrated-by-withheld-information/ar-BBUTwYB?ocid=spartandhp
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5149 on: March 18, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
Just to let everyone know that John Blacksmith has sadly passed away. I will be raising a glass to him tonight.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5150 on: March 18, 2019, 05:40:28 PM »
Just to let everyone know that John Blacksmith has sadly passed away. I will be raising a glass to him tonight.

I agree ...whatever our diferences...sad news

Offline barrier

« Reply #5151 on: March 18, 2019, 05:42:42 PM »

Not heard that,where have you seen that faith?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5152 on: March 18, 2019, 05:54:22 PM »

Not heard that,where have you seen that faith?

It has been announced on the maddiecasefiles by Astro Barrier.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5153 on: March 18, 2019, 06:04:07 PM »
It has been announced on the maddiecasefiles by Astro Barrier.

Many thanks.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5154 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:04 PM »
From the Judge’s sentencing report in the Alesha McPhail case, which puts paid to the following myths:
1) burglars don’t steal children
2) children would scream the place down if abducted from their beds

(Not to mention the myth that a child can be taken by an abductor who leaves no physical evidence, and the myth that having responsible adults in the house prevents abductions from happening at all).

“Your account in brief was that you had been drinking but wanted cannabis and decided to break into the house to get some. You took a kitchen knife because you wanted to protect yourself but having gained entry you left the house and disposed of it. You returned to the house and entered Alesha's bedroom.

Amongst other things Dr Macpherson records that you told him that you had consumed one and a half bottles of wine between 8pm and 8.30 pm but that you did not feel intoxicated, although you told the social worker that you still felt the effects of it. You were not under the influence of any illicit substances.

He records that when you saw Alesha your reaction, according to you, was as follows:

"... A moment of opportunity... At any other time in life, murder wouldn't have been the conclusion. If I was a year younger I don't think I would have done it. ... All I thought about was killing her once I saw her.

You told both Dr Macpherson and the social worker in some detail what you did. You said that Alesha was drowsy and became a bit more awake when you went outside. At one point she asked who you were and where you were going. You said you were a friend of her father's and that you were taking her home.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5155 on: March 22, 2019, 10:37:41 PM »
Kate Stewart: Madeleine McCann has become nothing but a lucrative business
WHANGANUI CHRONICLE | Opinion

Yes, I'm an occasional columnist, of questionable repute, but I'm always a human being who is entitled to voice my own opinion in other forums.

A right I use, albeit occasionally. A right that, in sheer outrage, I felt forced to voice on the NZH Facebook page when I read of the latest bullshit story circulating about Madeleine McCann.

We were captivated from day one ... but 4000 or so days later, I'm just gonna jump right in and say I'm over it. Enough is enough.

Next please. #yawn

No surprises there really, most governments are more than happy to spend big on anything they think will gain them favour in the public eye.

As a true crime buff of more than 35 years, I've studied this case from day one and prided myself in researching it, beyond what MSM would have me believe.

I've seen live videotaped footage of the best cadaver dogs in the world, at the time, alerting on two locations in the holiday apartment before alerting on the car, dogs with a 100 per cent strike rate ... until this case.

The dogs' findings, however, were buried better than a bone!
Facts such as these were not conducive to gathering millions of pounds in public and state-funded donations.

I've also seen documented evidence that shows every person the McCann's hired, at great expense, was either bent, a crook or a swindling opportunist prepared to perpetuate the lie that Maddy was abducted.

What predatory child abductor is going to leave behind two even younger kids and just happen to time the kidnapping to the short window between alleged adult checks?

The hopeful and gullible may have had their doubts in the beginning but this case stank like a dirty diaper from day one.

Many of us picked up on it, just like the dogs did.

That instinctual feeling that we're constantly being told not to ignore because it's usually right.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503423&objectid=12212915

(This article has been edited in order to comply with forum rules)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:23:42 PM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5156 on: March 23, 2019, 08:53:27 AM »
Mail on line are doing a three parter on the unsolved murder of Jill Dando,a small piece immeadiately jumped out at me.

"The unusual lack of forensic evidence at the crime scene would become a hallmark of the Dando case. And it was not absent because of the cunning of the killer, as we shall see in Part 2"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840799/Jill-Dandos-murder-20-years-fresh-witness-accounts-raise-disturbing-questions.html

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5157 on: March 23, 2019, 10:13:02 AM »
Hamish Campbell was the SIO of Operation Grange when it was set up. His boss was Simon Foy and Campbell appointed DCI Andy Redwood as his IO.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5158 on: March 23, 2019, 10:14:19 AM »
Mail on line are doing a three parter on the unsolved murder of Jill Dando,a small piece immeadiately jumped out at me.

"The unusual lack of forensic evidence at the crime scene would become a hallmark of the Dando case. And it was not absent because of the cunning of the killer, as we shall see in Part 2"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840799/Jill-Dandos-murder-20-years-fresh-witness-accounts-raise-disturbing-questions.html

That was a most interesting read.  Many  *&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5159 on: March 23, 2019, 05:34:51 PM »

Very interesting indeed, but what relevance do you see that I don’t to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly