Author Topic: White House Farm - Floor plans and photos  (Read 144953 times)

Offline John

Re: White House Farm - Floor plans and photos
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2012, 02:16:45 PM »
Thank you so much myster for posting those plans of the farmhouse and to everyone else who has contributed to this very informative thread.  I must say I am not the best person at deciphering plans and have always been somewhat confused by the cavernous tricky layout at White House.  I can at last see how the staircases fit into the scheme of things and how Mrs Caffell could never have moved around the house undetected after the police entered.

Thank you all again.

Me too Mr K.    Especially those stairs which linked the upstairs and downstairs offices in the house.  At least now I know where they are located thanks to myster taking the trouble to draft a new plan.   8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
Thank you so much myster for posting those plans of the farmhouse and to everyone else who has contributed to this very informative thread.  I must say I am not the best person at deciphering plans and have always been somewhat confused by the cavernous tricky layout at White House.  I can at last see how the staircases fit into the scheme of things and how Mrs Caffell could never have moved around the house undetected after the police entered.

Thank you all again.

Thank you all again.

Me too Mr K.    Especially those stairs which linked the upstairs and downstairs offices in the house.  At least now I know where they are located thanks to myster taking the trouble to draft a new plan.   8@??)(

My pleasure, Mr Justice K and John.

The problem of the Den, Office staircase and Gun Cupboard location had been nagging away like a stone in my shoe for a while.

As I've never been a member of the blue forum, I don't know if any other complete plans have been released and posted there, so there was no other alternative than to figure it out.

I think the only extant ones are the police plans in reply #2 in this thread, and I'm not sure why they were unfinished.

Since I posted the new ones, there are a few minor amendments that I've made..,

The location of the door D1 from the Store to the bedroom accommodation, which has moved to the Bathroom/Store Room wall, (mentioned on the blue forum), which more sensibly allows for headroom in the S2 stairwell.

The Kitchen table re-oriented to comply with the SOC photograph + door added to S2.

The Store Room/Upper Office dividing wall position may not be accurate, as the Store has no natural light, so perhaps it may have been located to take in one of the upper windows on the WHITE side.

I think that the settle against which Jeremy Bamber leant his rifle, and on which he left ammunition is the one just visible next to the coat rack in the Den photo. (the square above the word Hall in the plan)

Just a little disappointed that they are only low resolution, because the originals are over 3 MB...,  but I found they're difficult to upload via Imgur/ImageShack, and impossible to post as attachments.

I'll post the amended ones again when internet traffic is less busy.

And you are right..., Sheila Caffell never budged from her parents' bedside after that first neck shot and it's offensive to her memory to suggest otherwise.
Thanks to John for posting all the external photos too!  8@??)( 

Last Edit:
October 31, 2012, 09:26:34 PM 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:25:10 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
I'm not sure why you weren't able to upload an attachment as there currently is no limit on the size.   8-)(--)

That said, I would encourage the use of sites like imgur.com as it helps to save space on our own server. The blue forum had a problem with this a while back but they upload most of their own photos directly to the server which uses up much valuable space.

You can always e-mail the images to me.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »
I'm not sure why you weren't able to upload an attachment as there currently is no limit on the size.   8-)(--)

That said, I would encourage the use of sites like imgur.com as it helps to save space on our own server. The blue forum had a problem with this a while back but they upload most of their own photos directly to the server which uses up much valuable space.

John, do us all a favour and let frizzbomb back on here. For a day.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2012, 10:18:09 PM »
Oh, Andy!! Loving your work on the blue!! You cheeky b....r!!

8)><(  Boo hoo, Blumpkin!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:37 PM »

John, do us all a favour and let frizzbomb back on here. For a day.

Don't talk about children to her ... she goes radio rental! Where would we be without our children eh!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:44 PM »
Shes accusing me of lying about that email!! Ah well, all she has to do is ask long term members. she must be bored cos she comes out with some reet shit. @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2012, 10:22:44 PM »
Shes accusing me of lying about that email!! Ah well, all she has to do is ask long term members. she must be bored cos she comes out with some reet shit. @)(++(*

Ask her straight about the email she sent to me solely about Shona's daughter. Making jokes about her being "ginger" and including a link to a photo of her?

See if she lies thru her frizzy arrse about that too!  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »

It's all a bit too frenetic on here tonight!..., I'll try again later this week.

Apart from that I need my beauty sleep.....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 05:47:03 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »

Ho ho!! "Speak to her like a child, that's all she understands..."

Speak to Blumpkin like she's a crazy woman, who can only get a bloke if he can't run away. And get her some super-strength wax for those troublesome pubes....."

Off now to walk the dogs and hay the horses. But I'll be back.....

Offline John

« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2012, 10:32:40 PM »

Speak to Blumpkin like she's a crazy woman, who can only get a bloke if he can't run away. And get her some super-strength wax for those troublesome pubes....."

Careful in the dark as there are all sorts out there tonight!   8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2012, 10:56:03 PM »

Who ya gonna call....Blumpbusters!!

Steph. Annie. Stefanny. Everyone knows who you are and what you're doing. It's pointless and wanky. But mildly entertaining. Carry on.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2012, 10:59:22 PM »
Did you bump into any ghouls, Shona!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2012, 11:04:29 PM »

Who ya gonna call....Blumpbusters!!

Steph. Annie. Stefanny. Everyone knows who you are and what you're doing. It's pointless and wanky. But mildly entertaining. Carry on.

And still you pick on Jo. Because she's nice, and polite, and you think that she's like a guinea pig, with no defences. Funny how she's rattled your cage, Blumpers. Is it because she's intelligent, and insightful, and spoken to Simon?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJLbDXhTuk&feature=related

Can anyone speak french!! This is a french doc about Bamber.

Here is the video i posted in September, its in French though.Can somebody put it in the video section on here? i dont know how.