Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353412 times)

Benita

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2013, 12:09:38 AM »
I did edit it was his sisters

didn't see your edit  8()-000(

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #451 on: November 05, 2013, 12:09:43 AM »
She said this
"I can consider myself lucky not to have been arrested because at the time I even lent him a mobile which was still in my name.

Eta it was his sisters phone

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #452 on: November 05, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
Actually she don't say it's hers she just says a phone

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #453 on: November 05, 2013, 12:10:57 AM »
Was tractor mans sister Paula the cleaner ?
He had her phone at the time .

Funny you say that! I thought the same  8)--)) Especially when I saw her photo.. not sure why though..

No,. he had his sisters phone at some point. Not that time when Madeleine went missing.
That time, according to his sister, he sold the phone.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:13:22 AM by VIXTE »

Benita

« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2013, 12:15:06 AM »
I did edit it was his sisters

Monteiro's sister Paula claimed last night he may have sold the phone to someone else before Madeleine ... Speaking from her home in Argozelo, northern Portugal, she said: "Because of his mobile phone use, he was always swapping or selling his ...  >@@(*&)

Offline Danamithar

« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2013, 12:15:33 AM »
Seems Amaral dismissed it.....Wonder why, considering someone got our future king in the picture. Clarence House would be a strange contact dont you think ?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #456 on: November 05, 2013, 12:17:36 AM »
Monteiro's sister Paula claimed last night he may have sold the phone to someone else before Madeleine ... Speaking from her home in Argozelo, northern Portugal, she said: "Because of his mobile phone use, he was always swapping or selling his ...  >@@(*&)
Because of his mobile use??? What does this mean?

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #457 on: November 05, 2013, 12:19:18 AM »
Funny you say that! I thought the same  8)--)) Especially when I saw her photo.. not sure why though..

No,. he had his sisters phone at some point. Not that time when Madeleine went missing.
That time, according to his sister, he sold the phone.

She looked lie bundle man to me but he isn't real any more  >@@(*&)
She his half sister ? He is a lot darker than her

Benita

« Reply #458 on: November 05, 2013, 12:22:20 AM »
Because of his mobile use??? What does this mean?

maybe because of what bigfatblonde said  ...druggies get rid of their phones every week or so  ...?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #459 on: November 05, 2013, 12:24:37 AM »
maybe because of what bigfatblonde said  ...druggies get rid of their phones every week or so  ...?

Why would the drug addict get rid of his phone so often?
I understand if he was a drug dealer, then the police is after him and he needs to get rid of the trail but the addict himself.. not sure why would he be getting rid of his phone..

Benita

« Reply #460 on: November 05, 2013, 12:30:37 AM »
Why would the drug addict get rid of his phone so often?
I understand if he was a drug dealer, then the police is after him and he needs to get rid of the trail but the addict himself.. not sure why would he be getting rid of his phone..

I don't know much about drug addicts tbh  ... but maybe if they owe the dealers money they get rid of their numbers  ...you will have to ask bigfatblonde  ..she seems to know .....

Benita

« Reply #462 on: November 05, 2013, 12:48:48 AM »
reading where the sister paula says her brother was no where near when madeleine went missing  ...but she doesn't say how she knows or where he was at the time  >@@(*&)

eta not that I think it was him took madeleine ....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:59:24 AM by Benita »

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #463 on: November 05, 2013, 05:59:02 AM »

I don't know much about drug addicts tbh  ... but maybe if they owe the dealers money they get rid of their numbers  ...you will have to ask bigfatblonde  ..she seems to know .....

I know a bit about them. I worked in the community and taught simple cooking for GDAS, which is a unit for people recovering from Drugs and Alcohol use.

NOT ONE OF THEM OWNED A PHONE. Not one....they couldnt afford to.

The one guy who was addicted to Heroin told me it got so bad he could not even function each day all he thought about was how he would get his next fix. Even after about 9 months clean, he still looked a mess to be honest and you could see he had a rough life.

I am sure if this Monterio was a drug crazed heroin addict his wife would have noticed............

As to having phones, he probably did have phones to find work, and be there if someone had a job for him. He worked whenever he could whereever he could so having a phone would be important to him.....

Anyway i think this story has turned my stomach to be honest.

Since this sorry story started with the child going missing its turned into an XENOPHOBIC witch hunt.....

I NOTE THAT ANOTHER GUY WHO IS NOW LIVING IN BRITAIN (WHITE BRITISH), ALSO HAD HIS MOBILE PHONE PINGED IN THE SAME AREA AND YET NOT ONE PERSON HIS TALKING ABOUT HIM.....

Wonder why? >@@(*&)

Oh yeh silly me he is white, and alive............

Aiofe

« Reply #464 on: November 05, 2013, 06:31:25 AM »
I know a bit about them. I worked in the community and taught simple cooking for GDAS, which is a unit for people recovering from Drugs and Alcohol use.

NOT ONE OF THEM OWNED A PHONE. Not one....they couldnt afford to.

The one guy who was addicted to Heroin told me it got so bad he could not even function each day all he thought about was how he would get his next fix. Even after about 9 months clean, he still looked a mess to be honest and you could see he had a rough life.

I am sure if this Monterio was a drug crazed heroin addict his wife would have noticed............

As to having phones, he probably did have phones to find work, and be there if someone had a job for him. He worked whenever he could whereever he could so having a phone would be important to him.....

Anyway i think this story has turned my stomach to be honest.

Since this sorry story started with the child going missing its turned into an XENOPHOBIC witch hunt.....

I NOTE THAT ANOTHER GUY WHO IS NOW LIVING IN BRITAIN (WHITE BRITISH), ALSO HAD HIS MOBILE PHONE PINGED IN THE SAME AREA AND YET NOT ONE PERSON HIS TALKING ABOUT HIM.....

Wonder why? >@@(*&)

Oh yeh silly me he is white, and alive............

Don't be silly. Being a drug user does not mean that you are so disorganised you cannot maintain basics such as a phone. Many drug users acquire and retain a mobile.