Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149243 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2016, 05:03:14 PM »

CNN (Clinton News Network) caught faking news at Trump protest.

https://youtu.be/Zk02GZxbJvs?t=183
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #271 on: November 12, 2016, 05:20:07 PM »

MSM Bias.

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC cutting interviews & just plain lying, during the presidential campaign, to protect Hillary Clinton & their political agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Alfie

« Reply #272 on: November 12, 2016, 05:20:25 PM »
Sir John Sawers, head of MI6 from 2009-14, said that in the worst case there would be conflict between the US and Russia or the US and China, and there was more chance of a nuclear war. “We’re getting back into a world which is quite dangerous,” Sir John told BBC Radio 4’s World At One.

stephen25000

« Reply #273 on: November 12, 2016, 05:25:36 PM »
It is quite amazing to watch Trump supporters typing B.S. in support of him, when the truth of what the man I'd, and his actions in the last few days are easy to access via the internet.

Offline John

« Reply #274 on: November 12, 2016, 05:27:06 PM »
Sir John Sawers, head of MI6 from 2009-14, said that in the worst case there would be conflict between the US and Russia or the US and China, and there was more chance of a nuclear war. “We’re getting back into a world which is quite dangerous,” Sir John told BBC Radio 4’s World At One.

Every major conflict from the past has started in the same way and the world is heading down that road right now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:06:52 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #275 on: November 12, 2016, 05:30:26 PM »
Every major conflict from the past has started in the same way and the world is heading down that road right now.

Indeed and unfortunately, we are.

That allied with the new wave of extremists gaming power by people becoming disaffected with the political 'elite' has added to the mayhem, and it isn't over yet.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:33:53 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2016, 05:30:56 PM »

Hillary Clinton was literally on the war path with Russia via her no fly zone plan in Syria.....

But naturally, Trump, with his talk of better relations, is far more likely to instigate WW3.

Yeah, makes sense.

Alfie

« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2016, 05:54:27 PM »
Hillary Clinton was literally on the war path with Russia via her no fly zone plan in Syria.....

But naturally, Trump, with his talk of better relations, is far more likely to instigate WW3.

Yeah, makes sense.
Yeah, just like it makes sense that you know more about shit than the ex-head of MI6.

Alfie

« Reply #278 on: November 12, 2016, 05:58:00 PM »
Sir John Sawyers:

'I don't think Donald Trump quite yet knows what the pressures will be on him when he becomes president,'

'We've seen that when he feels slighted, when he feels criticised, he reacts quite fiercely.

'If you translate that into global affairs it could have consequences which are dangerous for everyone.'

“Generally the worst case scenario is that after a honeymoon period with Vladimir Putin and Xi Jingping that the relationship between America and other great powers turns more confrontational - either because Moscow or Beijing misread a situation or that a Trump administration overreacts to something.

“There are always going to be regional conflicts that have to be dealt with. But the one thing the world cannot afford is a conflict between America and Russia or America and China. That’s the biggest thing that has to be managed.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #279 on: November 12, 2016, 06:04:31 PM »
Yeah, just like it makes sense that you know more about shit than the ex-head of MI6.

I don't care who he is, he's got his crystal ball out.

Ask him next weeks lottery numbers.

Alfie

« Reply #280 on: November 12, 2016, 06:05:50 PM »
I don't care who he is, he's got his crystal ball out.

Ask him next weeks lottery numbers.
yeah, just like you had yours out about Hillary start WWIII.  Personally I think Sawyers predictions are more credible than Wonderfulspam's.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #281 on: November 12, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »
yeah, just like you had yours out about Hillary start WWIII.  Personally I think Sawyers predictions are more credible than Wonderfulspam's.

One presidential candidate had an anti russian stance, the other was open to better relations.

The one that wants better relations is more likely to start war......

Great argument, you win.

stephen25000

« Reply #282 on: November 12, 2016, 06:23:17 PM »

Trump is no more than a spoilt little man-child, who was given his start in life by a generous donation by his father.

He is used to bullying others and not listening to any view, other than his own.

He will undoubtedly have temper tantrums in office, and heaven help the rest of us, when this happens.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #283 on: November 12, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »

Since the Second World War there have been four... I think?
Korea: Syngman Rhee reckoned he was going to invade North Korea. Next thing he knew a ruck of North Korean tanks were sitting in his front garden. Well the N. Koreans probably thought he was being serious rather than trapping off. Then it degenerated into a proxy war between USSR and USA(UN) with Douglas MacArthur wanting to nuke the north.
VietNam: Started when the French thought they were going to move back into their old colonial powers in Indo China after the Jpas were evited in 1945/6. Ho stuck it up the French at Dien Bien Phu but the elections promised at the Geneva Accords were never held and the USA with its Domino Theory in full sway supported a couple of bandits running the show in the south. Remember the self immolation of a buddhist monk in protest ?
Ultimately Ho stuck it up the yanks in 1974 at the end of a sort of proxy war where the yanks fought but the USSR pumped in materiel through China.
Middle East: Which bit? Israel v Arabs ?. Well being neighbours with a bunch who have vowed to drive you into the sea can't be easy and concentrates the mind.
The bit where we supported Iraq when it was fighting Iran or the mess that has now been created ?.
Balkans: As soon as Tito turned his toes up and his boot heel came off the neck of the trouble makers ...bang we left the 20th century as we had entered it....approximatively
There is a bit of common thread running through there though.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #284 on: November 12, 2016, 06:42:05 PM »
One presidential candidate had an anti russian stance, the other was open to better relations.

The one that wants better relations is more likely to start war......

Great argument, you win.
One presidential candidate had a rational and even temperament, the other behaved like a spoilt child having a tantrum.  The one with the temperament issues is more likely to start war.

Great argument. Sir John Sawyers wins.