Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149303 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2016, 09:32:42 AM »
I see the wall is back on the cards, though downgraded to a fence in some parts.  Also 2 million detentions and / or deportations of criminal gang members - sounds like there will be lots of new prisons built and possibly war on the streets in some cities as law enforcement attempts to round up these 2 million criminals.  Oh well, God loves a trier...

Why not just let them all stay, grant them US citizenship.....do away with borders & the rule of law.

P.S......Bill Clinton deported 12million illegals during his tenure.....the racist.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2016, 09:56:21 AM »
Why not just let them all stay, grant them US citizenship.....do away with borders & the rule of law.

P.S......Bill Clinton deported 12million illegals during his tenure.....the racist.
And yet you despise the Clintons, how strange... &%+((£

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #317 on: November 14, 2016, 09:59:45 AM »
And yet you despise the Clintons, how strange... &%+((£

Hillary's plan was open borders...

Alfie

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2016, 10:07:15 AM »

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #320 on: November 14, 2016, 10:14:59 AM »

Liberal Tolerance....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #321 on: November 14, 2016, 10:18:10 AM »
Six times a bankrupt! .... says it all.

Doesn't matter how long ago his bankruptcies occurred, he repeatedly did it ... and fiddled his tax and employees.  The man is morally devoid.

It doesn't matter what you or I think of him the American people voted for him, in accordance with their system, as their President warts and all.
Live with it or jump off a cliff.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:22:26 AM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #322 on: November 14, 2016, 10:18:38 AM »
Is that all you have ?
That sounds a very familiar line bit not normally associated with you.

'Is that all you have ?'

I'm afraid that is all I see in your posts in regard to Trump.

Nothing of consequence.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #323 on: November 14, 2016, 10:20:29 AM »
I see the wall is back on the cards, though downgraded to a fence in some parts.  Also 2 million detentions and / or deportations of criminal gang members - sounds like there will be lots of new prisons built and possibly war on the streets in some cities as law enforcement attempts to round up these 2 million criminals.  Oh well, God loves a trier...

The parts that are already there no doubt.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2016, 10:25:06 AM »
'Is that all you have ?'

I'm afraid that is all I see in your posts in regard to Trump.

Nothing of consequence.

You still have yet to explain how he is so much different from so many who have gone before that you are so incensed he President Elect.
You actually sound like the "Amaral is the devil incarnate crowd".

stephen25000

« Reply #325 on: November 14, 2016, 10:28:33 AM »
I have observed reactions to both Brexit and Trump on  various media.

What comes through most of all in peoples comments, is the belief in soundbites and complete ignorance of the world around them.

It is rather like the opinion on capital punishment. If there was a referendum, there would undoubtedly be a majority in favour, as 'polls' have shown. Yet when asked, what is someone was innocent and convicted of a murder, would capital punishment be OK, they still answer yes, or haven't considered that possibility, let alone if someone they knew was in that predicament.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:41:45 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2016, 10:33:21 AM »
You still have yet to explain how he is so much different from so many who have gone before that you are so incensed he President Elect.
You actually sound like the "Amaral is the devil incarnate crowd".

Did you even read the link I provided the other day as regards Trump.

Perhaps this will refresh your memory.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

By the way, what made you think I have much regard for the majority of politicians ?

I'm all ears on that.

However, if by now you can't comprehend why I believe Trump is a loose canon, you never will.

Then we have Pence, the VP, a fundamentalist Christian................
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:49:26 AM by stephen25000 »

Alfie

« Reply #327 on: November 14, 2016, 12:05:42 PM »
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
Can we have an impartial cite for that quote, in context and the person quoted given a name please.

Alfie

« Reply #328 on: November 14, 2016, 12:08:10 PM »
Liberal Tolerance....

This man's clearly a psychopath or a troll (or both).  So all those who voted for a candidate other than Trump are also psychopaths or trolls or both, is that the extent of your reasoning?

stephen25000

« Reply #329 on: November 14, 2016, 12:11:47 PM »
This man's clearly a psychopath or a troll (or both).  So all those who voted for a candidate other than Trump are also psychopaths or trolls or both, is that the extent of your reasoning?

It does seem that Trump supporters, believe in his soundbites and no view of reality other than the garbage he speaks.

Likewise, there is a rather large number of Trump supporters who are clearly and utterly doolally, yet they ignore them.

There is a parallel of course with the McCann case, where I have seen nutters on both sides of the fence, yet here some people won't accept that applies to this situation, i.e. they only believe they are the ones opposing Trump, no matter that they have already been shown that is blatantly not true.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:31:16 PM by stephen25000 »